我想让我们先向他们进攻,我们会的
He wants us to come to him. And we will.
这样是不是明智?特图斯和马克西姆斯都栽在了他手里
Is that wise? Both Glabrus and Publius played into his hands.
的确
Exactly.
我会像他希望的那样,先带三个军团进攻
I will advance as he expects me to,with three full legions,
傲慢的罗马人中了他的圈套
the arrogant Roman falling into his trap.
但是, 你和穆米亚斯带另外三个军团从他后面进攻
However, you and Mummius will take the other three legions behind him.
我们要前后夹击他的防守
We will penetrate his defences from front and behind,
然后把他们要雏菊一样踩烂
and trample them like daisies.
听着
Listen.
无论什么情况,没有我的命令不准进攻
Do not, under any circumstances,attack without my command.
克拉苏开始行动了,他的人正在向我们的方向行进
Crassus has mobilised,his men are marching against us.
他们看来一点也不急着过来
They don’t seem to be in any hurry to get here.
– 停下
– 让大家休息一个小时
– (Soldier) Halt!
– Have the men rest for an hour.
我不要他们疲劳,我要他们精神抖擞地投入杀戮
I don’t want them tired,I want fresh limbs for the slaughter.
穆米亚斯和塞韦斯也需要足够的时间到位
Mummius and Servius must be given plenty of time to get into position.
是,将军让士兵们休息!
Yes, my lord. Stand the men down!
看看他们他们根本不知道我们在这
Look at them. They have no idea we’re here.
我要去传话给克拉苏
I’ll send word to Crassus.
为什么要本该属于我们的功劳分给别人呢?
Why share the glory that could be ours alone?
斯巴达克斯!
Spartacus!
我们侧面受困了!他们从后面攻来了!
We’re being flanked!They’re attacking from the rear!
但要做到这样他不得不把他的军队分开
But in order to do that he had to split his forces.
– 他们到达我们的前线要多少时间?
-两个,可能三个小时
– How long before they reach our front lines?
– Two, maybe three hours.
时间够了
Time enough.
拿上你们的武器!
Grab your weapons!
你们来得正好,进攻马上就要开始了!
You come in good time.The attack begins shortly!
将军,穆米亚斯和塞韦斯带领的军队被击溃了
My lord, the troops under Servius and Mummius have been destroyed.
将军们都被俘虏了
The generals have been taken prisoner.
我们抓了你的将军,克拉苏!
(Crixus) We have your generals, Crassus!
你伟大的罗马军队现在在那儿呢,克拉苏?
(Slave) Where’s your great Roman army now, Crassus?
下一个是谁?
What’s next?
– 下一个就是你,克拉苏!
– 让他们撤退!
– (Crixus) You’re next, Crassus!
– Tell the men to withdraw!
我们该怎么处置伟大的罗马将军呢?
What shall we do with these great Roman generals?
杀了他们!
(All) Kill them! Kill them!
杀了他们?
Kill them?
谁会随手把财富扔掉呢?
Who would throw away a fortune?
贵族显赫家族的后代
Aristocrats. Sons of important families.
罗马♥会♥用什么把他们赎回呢?
What would Rome pay to have them back?
我们可以靠赎金过上好日子
(Slave) We could live well on the ransom.
你这样提起赎金
好像我们是小偷一样
You speak of ransom like we’re thieves.
这些人把我们女儿逼成娼妓,逼我们的儿子做角斗士
These men made whores of our daughters and gladiators of our sons.
我们曾经要为他们的取乐角斗,现在他们也要为我们角斗!
We had to fight for their entertainment.They should fight for ours!
打!
Fight!
这不公正
This isn’t justice.
这是复仇
This is revenge.
别违背你们自己的良心
Don’t lie to yourselves.
如果你们这样做了,你们就成了罗马人把你们变成的—-畜牲!
Do this and you’ll become what Rome tried to make you – animals!
对于罗马战士们来说
There can be no greater shame…
没有什么
for a Roman soldier…
比当着敌人的面表现出你们的懦弱更可耻的了
than cowardice in the face of the enemy.
我们的先祖清楚地明白了这一点
Our founding fathers understood this
他们对此的回答是
and they had an answer for it.
十个里面杀一个
Decimation.
报数!
Count off!
打!
(Crowd) Fight! Fight! Fight!
像男人一样打!
(Slave) Fight like men!
杀!杀!杀!
Kill! Kill! Kill!
每列第十个人站出来
Every tenth man step forward.
现在就擦去你们的耻辱
Now wipe away the shame…
那玷污了你们的荣誉和罗马的光荣的耻辱
that stains your honour and the glory of Rome.
你处决了150个你的人?
You executed 150 of your own men?
罗马的公民
Roman citizens.
纪律是罗马军队
Discipline distinguishes the Roman army
和世界上其他军队最大的不同之处
from every other army in the world.
是纪律还是残忍♥?
Discipline or brutality?
现在斯巴达克斯在哪?
And where is Spartacus now?
向南前进,被我的军队追踪着
Travelling south, tracked by my troops.
他的目的地还不很明确
His goal remains unclear.
但我认为他是想去西西里岛
But I believe that he means to move against Sicily.
尊贵的议员们,我们不需要过多地停留在我们尊贵的克拉苏的失败上
Noble Senators, we need not dwell long on noble Crassus’ failure.
让他不体面地撤退吧
Let him retire in disgrace
让我们立即地召回庞贝和卢苏鲁斯
and let us recall Pompey and Lucullus at once.
如果你想就召回他们吧
Recall them as you wish
但是要让我撤退
but retire me…
你是在冒险
at your own peril.
庞贝要带回他的军队需要几周的时间
It will take weeks for Pompey to move his troops.
你觉得斯巴达克斯会耐心地
Do you think that Spartacus will sit
坐在那里等着他回来吗?
and wait patiently for him to arrive?
他是
He is…
一只肮脏的寄生虫!
a contaminating parasite!
他在这个共和国的躯体上
And he crawls from limb to limb
从一条肢体爬向另一条肢体
and organ to organ
从一个器官爬向另一个器官
until the great body of this republic
直到我们的共和国不支跪下
has been brought to its knees.
所以
Now then,
可能我并不符合阿格里帕对于将军的标准
I may not meet Agrippa’s exalted standards as commander in chief
不管怎样,我是唯一能创造奇迹的
but for better or for worse I am your only miracle.
我是唯一能拯救你们的
I am your only cure.
你不觉得克拉苏处在断崖绝壁的境地中吗?他被打败了
It’s all a bluff on Crassus’ part,don’t you think? He’s beaten.
对于刚刚经受了令人耻辱的失败的人来说
For someone who’s just suffered a humiliating defeat,
他倒对自己非常有信心
he seems very sure of himself.
克拉苏肯定留了一手
Crassus has something up his sleeve.
问题是,到底是什么?
The question is, what?
奥西诺我可以招待你吃点东西吗?
Orsino. May I offer you something to eat?
不 谢了
No. Thank you.
我刚吃完午餐,就在你向我发出到这儿来的邀请的时候
I had just finished my lunch when your… invitation arrived.
坐下
Sit down.
我希望你能明白我们和那些所谓的奴隶军的战争中所身处的两难境地
I expect that you’re aware of our dilemma with the so-called slave army?
我和世界上其他任何人一样明白
Along with the rest of the world.
我已经推断出奴隶军的将军,斯巴达克斯
I have concluded that the slave general, Spartacus,
– 想从海上离开
– 为什么你得出这样的结论?
– intends to leave by sea.
– Why would you conclude that?
因为他只能这么做
Because it’s all he can do.
也因为他无节制地抢劫
And because he seems to show an inordinate interest in plunder,
让我怀疑他到底打算买♥♥什么或者收买♥♥谁
leading me to wonder what he is planning to buy or whom.
恐怕我帮不了你
I’m afraid I can’t help you.
不,你可以,你会的
Yes, you can. You will.
我不相信你会为了一群奴隶
I can’t believe you’d disturb the understanding
破坏我们两方人♥民♥的相互理解
between my people and yours for a group of slaves.
想想你要付出的长♥期♥代价
Consider the long-range costs.
斯巴达克斯会离开这个国家或者可能被杀
Spartacus will leave the country or he will die.
无论是两种情况中的哪一种,他都会离开
Either way, he will be gone.
但罗马和我还将在这儿
Whereas Rome and I shall still be here.
而你将不得不承担后果
And you will be made to suffer the consequences.
– 罗马没有海军
– 我会建一支!
– Rome has no navy.
– I’ll build one!
不管你是站在我这边还是和我作对
Because either you are with me or you are against me.
在卡拉布里亚的海岸
The coastline of Calabria.
发出信♥号♥♥让他们知道我们在这儿
Set up the signal.Let them know we are here.
他们到这里要多少时间?
How long will it take them to get here?
明天以前,足够的时间让我们喘口气了
By tomorrow.Time enough for us to catch our breath.
快点
否则我让你们挨辫子!
Hurry up or I’ll have the lot of you whipped!
拿到这儿来!
(Soldier) Get that in here!
放好,你们这群狗!
(2nd soldier) Get it in place, you dogs!
你 – 搬过去!
You – move it!
用尽你们的全力!
(Soldier) Put your back into it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!