to entertain Cornelius and Helena Lucius.
太可怕了,他们被杀了
Terrible thing, their murder.
我从来没相信过他,我的教官希纳对他评价很高
I never trusted him.My trainer, Cinna, thought the world of him
但我总觉得他会出乱子
but I always thought that he was trouble.
他太骄傲了
Too much pride.
有谣言说斯巴达克斯成婚了
I heard rumours that Spartacus was wed.
你是说范莱丽雅?
You mean Varinia?
那个从地狱来的婊♥子♥假扮成一个天使
That bitch from hell disguised as an angel.
我从不认为奴隶们有感情
I never get sentimental about slaves.
我是说,他们只是畜牲罢了
I mean, they’re animals, nothing more.
但这两个,他们擦出了火花
But those two, they worked something out.
你可以从他们对视的眼神中看出来
You could see it when they looked at one another.
他是怎么成为奴隶的?
How did he become a slave?
他们说他小时候,
They say that as a young boy,
亲眼目睹了父亲被钉死在十字架上
he watched his father crucified.
他的父亲
His father.
如果我们在为奥西诺准备好之前就分道扬镳的话,我们将注定失败
If we split up before we’re ready for Orsino,we’re doomed.
我们的力量在我们的成员们身上
Our strength is in our numbers.
我们可以离开
We could go.
就你和我,让他们去发疯吧,如果这就是他们想要的
Just you and I. Leave them to this madness if that’s what they want.
我们还维系着一条生命
We are entitled to a life.
这些人这么信任我
These people put their trust in me.
我怎么能抛弃他们?
How can I desert them?
你是个可敬的人
You are an honourable man.
但如果你死了,这点抚慰不了你的儿子
But if you are dead,it will be of little comfort to your son.
除了我的光荣,我还有什么可以留给他的呢?
What else do I have to leave him but my honour?
两个军团都全军覆没了!
Two legions destroyed!
现在奴隶们手上沾满了鲜血,心里充满了胜利的感觉
And now the slave army,glutted with blood and victory,
正向着南面前进,也许是要来洗劫罗马
turns south, perhaps to sack Rome herself.
我们已经听了太多令人灰心丧气的消息了
We have listened to the fainthearted for too long.
我们不要再采取那些半心半意的行动了
No more half measures.
我以祖先们的神圣的荣誉担♥保♥
I pledge upon the sacred honour of my ancestors
我要用我自己的钱建立和装备六个军团
to raise and equip six full legions at my own expense.
我要自己领导这个军队
I will lead this army myself,
我要出兵坚决地平定造♥反♥
and I will stamp out this rebellion for once and for all.
对!
(Senator) Yes!
尊敬的议员们
Noble Senators!
不要被这些裹着糖衣的谎言蒙骗了!
Do not rise to this honeyed bait!
克拉苏想做的只是组建一支私人的军队
What Crassus proposes is nothing less than a private army
一支只听候他调遣的军队
answerable only to himself.
想想着这将给共和国带来的后果吧
Consider the consequences to the republic
如果一个人被赋予如此可怕的权利
if one man were to be given such terrible power.
想想如果斯巴达克斯越过我们的城墙的后果吧
Consider the consequences if Spartacus gets inside these city walls.
这将不仅仅是个骄傲的问题
This is no longer a mere question of pride
也不只是影响经济的问题
or economic impact.
我们国家的安全危在旦夕,还有我们的生命
Our national security is at stake.Our very lives.
只有一个傻瓜,一个叛国者才会反对这样的行动
Only a fool or a traitor could possibly oppose such measures.
对!
克拉苏!
(Senator) Yes!
(All) Crassus! Crassus!
罗马的士兵们,
Soldiers of Rome,
我们的共和国从未像现在这样需要你们的勇气
never before has the republic been more in need of your courage,
你们的力量,你们的决心
your strength, your determination.
我们的生命,我们的家庭,
Our lives, our families,
文明
civilization itself,
正站在毁灭的悬崖边正面临着跌入深渊的危险
stands at an abyss,
正面临着跌入深渊的危险
upon the brink of destruction.
我要说
And I say to you,
今天站在这里的每一个人都要担负起自己的职责
let every man here today simply do his duty,
就像我毫不怀疑他会做的那样,
as I have no doubt he will,
我们将会打败正向我们靠近的邪恶
and we will defeat the evil at hand.
历史赋予了我们这个角色,
History has given us this role,
我们将完成它
and we will fulfil it.
任何企图让我们
There can be no hiding place
这个众所周知的最伟大的民族
for those who would strike terror
内心感到恐惧的人
into the heart
都将无处遁形!
of the greatest nation known to man!
为克拉苏,罗马的拯救者,高呼三声!
Three cheers for Marcus Crassus,the saviour of Rome!
克拉苏!克拉苏!克拉苏!
(All) Crassus! Crassus! Crassus!
他们不按照惯例为罗马高呼三声吗?
Don’t the legions traditionally cheer Rome?
克拉苏认为他就是罗马
Crassus thinks he is Rome.
我们可能会赢得这场与奴隶们的战役
We may win this battle with the slaves
但我们将重振罗马精神之战上失败
but lose the war over Rome’s soul.
我们需要取得一些同盟的支持
We need to enlist some allies.
凯撒会帮我们的
Caesar will help.
他的政♥治♥方法要实际得多
He has a much more practical approach to politics.
你是说他可以被收买♥♥
You mean he can be bought.
联♥系♥一下他,弗雷维斯
Contact him, Flavius.
跟他说我想和庞贝大将军通信
Tell him I wish to correspond with Pompey the Great.
克拉苏!克拉苏!克拉苏!
(Crowd) Crassus! Crassus! Crassus!
我们三个月后会合,
We will meet in three months,
那时你要把军队用渡船再过海峡到西西里岛
and then you will ferry the army across the straits to Sicily.
我建议我们在卡拉布里亚会合
I suggest we meet at Calabria.
那里没有罗马部队,我可以把船停在靠近岸边的地方,
There are no Roman garrisons and I can bring the boats close to shore,
这样你的人上船就更容易些
where it will be easier to load your people.
第二♥期♥付款
The next instalment.
余下的,等我们到了西西里你就会拿到
The rest you get when we reach Sicily.
奥西诺?
Orsino?
如果你背叛了我们,
无论你到哪里我都会找到你
If you betray us, I’ll find you wherever you go,
– 我会亲手杀了你
– 除非你自己已经死了
– and I’ll kill you myself.
– Unless you are killed.
特图斯和马克西姆斯也曾低估了我
Glabrus and Publius Maximus underestimated me too.
结果他们都没有好下场
It didn’t end well for them.
我没有理由背叛你,斯巴达克斯
I have no reason to betray you, Spartacus.
你比罗马人富有也慷慨得多
You are richer than any Roman,and far more generous.
斯巴达克斯,罗马又派了一支军队来对付我们
Spartacus, Rome has sent a new army against us.
我想你最好自己去看看
I think you’d better see this one for yourself.
他们的营地看来经过重重加固了
The camp looks heavily fortified.
– 有几个军团?
– 我数下来有六面军旗
– How many legions?
– I count six standards.
– 指挥官呢?
– 我们抓到了个探子
– Commander?
– We caught a scout.
他们的将军是克拉苏
Their general is Marcus Crassus.
克拉苏
Crassus.
你很紧张,将军?
You’re uneasy, my lord?
他就在那儿不远处,当我们在这儿说话的时候
He’s out there… somewhere, as we speak.
奴隶们在这儿十里不到的地方攻占了一个堡垒
The slaves took over a fort barely ten miles from here.
– 他们的探子正在监视我们
– 不
– Their scouts are watching us.
– No. No, no.
他自己在监视我们
He is watching us.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
我感觉得到他
I can feel him.
斯巴达克斯
Spartacus.
– 进攻!
– 这是你对所有问题的答案吗?
– Attack! Attack! Attack!
– Is that your answer for everything?
这是战士的答案,不是奴隶的
It is the warrior’s answer, not the slave’s.
注意一下你跟我讲话的态度,高卢人,否则我会割断你的喉咙
Have a care, Gaul, how you talk to me or I’ll cut that throat.
够了
Enough.
我们对付了马克西姆斯,我们可以对付这支军队
We dealt with Publius.We can deal with this.
马克西姆斯根本不能和这支军队相比
Publius was nothing compared to this.
你怎么知道?
And how do you know?
我们见过这个人
We’ve met this man.
他花了一大笔钱来看不同种族的人角斗到你死我活
He paid a fortune to watch men from different tribes fight to the death.
这是个冷酷无情,工于心计的人,他正指挥着一支用金钱能够买♥♥到的最好的军队
This is a merciless, calculating man commanding the best army money can buy.
但他也只是肉身,我说进攻!
But he still bleeds red, and I say attack!
我说不,我还是指挥者!
And I say no, and I’m still the commander!
现在,只是现在!
For now. For now!
当时机来到的时候,我们会很乐意跟他打一仗的
When it’s time to fight,we’ll be glad he fights with us.
我们的地理位置不错
Our position is good.
我建议我们先等待让克拉苏先向我们进攻
I say we wait and let Crassus come to us.
他占据了稳固的防守地形而且没有迹象表明他要离开
He’s picked a good solid defensive position and he shows no signs of leaving it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!