你们有很多…
You guys got a lot of, uh…
– 很多… – 什么?
– A lot of, uh… – Yes?
不管怎么说,这里很有意思
Well, whatever it is, you got a lot of it.
我们走了
All right. Gotta go.
– 兔巴哥 – 迈克尔
– Bugs. – Eh, Mike.
– 不要闯祸 – 我会的
– Stay out of trouble. – You know I will.
过来
Come here.
迈克尔!迈克尔!
We want Michael! We want Michael!
再不来就麻烦了 迈克尔在哪?
The delay is killing us. Where’s Michael?
迈克尔在哪?
Where is Michael?
参加另一场比赛还没回来
Oh, he’s not back from his other game.
什么比赛?
What other game?
什么另一场比赛?
What other game?
女士们,先生们…
Ladies and gentlemen…
迈克尔·乔丹
Michael Jordan.
伙计们,我们完了
Guys, we suck.
现在我连我奶奶也不如
Yeah, man. My grandmother plays better than I do.
好歹你们个子高
At least you guys are still tall.
我啥也不是 只是半残的废物
I’m nothing now. Just another short guy.
– 你说的对 – 这是你唯一说得正确的事情
– You got that right. – That’s the only thing you got right.
– 谁来了? – 是谁?
– Who’s that? – Who’s that?
– 不知道 – 把你们玩得够惨是吗?
– I don’t know. – Been getting your butts kicked?
– 他是谁? – 是迈克
– Who’s that? – It’s Mike.
– 怎么了? – 你来这里干嘛?
– What’s up? – Why are you here?
用不着难堪 面对现实吧
Don’t be embarrassed. Just face it.
你真刻薄
You guys stink.
– 拜托,不要难过 – 我知道
– Come on, Mike. Lighten up. – I know, man.
你想重返赛场吗?
You want your games back, huh?
找回昔日的风光?
What little games you had to begin with.
– 不可能了 – 别说风凉话
– It’s hard enough as it is, Mike. – Give us a break.
我帮你们实现它
I’m gonna regret this.
斯坦,把球给我
Stan, give me the ball.
看那个
Look at that.
怎么像是在科幻片里
Looks like something from Star Trek.
– 摸一下 – 算了吧,乔丹
– Touch it. – No way, Jose.
帕特,你想找回球技吗?
Pat, you want your talent back?
你没有选择 摸摸它吧
You don’t have any choice. Just touch it.
– 不妨试试 – 不要摸
– I don’t know. – Don’t touch it.
不然,你们真要永无出头之日了
You’re gonna walk around with a bad game for the rest of your career.
摸一下球
Touch the ball.
当心,帕特
Careful, Pat.
我们什么招都试过了
We’ve tried everything else.
来吧,迈克尔 摸一下
Come on, Charles. Touch it.
还有你们 手放在上面
The rest of you guys. Just touch it.
– 怎么回事? – 真有意思
– What was that? – I liked that, Mike.
我能拿球了
Hey, I caught it.
看看马格斯的控球
Look at Muggsy handle the rock. Handle it, baby.
我又能打球了
I can handle that rock again.
这才是我熟悉的马格斯
That’s the old Muggs I know.
跳投看看
Yeah, get height now.
我的魔力又回到了身上
It gave me my powers back.
不算坏 你们看我的
That wasn’t bad. Let me show you something.
– 圆肉球回来了 – 想开开眼界吗?
– The Round Mound is back. – Want to see something?
感觉好极了
Oh, man. That felt good.
– 我好了 – 你好了,伙计
– I got it. – You got it. Yeah, baby.
迈克尔,为何不留下来
Hey, Michael. Why don’t you stay,
我们玩个三对三比赛呢?
play some three-on-three with us?
不,恐怕不行
No, I don’t think so.
又要去打你的棒球?
You gonna work on that baseball swing?
不要为难棒球手,他不打篮球了
Leave the baseball player alone. He doesn’t play basketball anymore.
你的篮球功夫消失了?
He probably doesn’t even have it anymore, guys.
迈克尔,听到了?
Michael, do you hear them?
他们说你打不了篮球了
They don’t think you can play the game anymore.
只有一件事能证明
There’s only one way to find out.
芝加哥公牛队隆重欢迎
The Chicago Bulls welcome back…
迈克尔·乔丹!
Michael Jordan!
(欢迎迈克尔归队)
你又怎么了?
What’s the matter, Bill?
我也想像他那样复出
Larry, that could have been me.
你怎么不知好歹,没希望了
Will you get off that kick? It’s over. It’s done with.
你打不了篮球
You can’t play.
好的
Okay.
公牛加油!
Let’s go, Bulls.
就到这儿吧,朋友们
Well, that’s all, folks.
这是我的台词
That’s my line.
走开,让明星说结束语
Step aside, babe. Let a star do this.
就到这…
That’s all…
就到这儿吧,朋友们
That’s all, folks.
我可以回家了吗?
Can I go home now?