小事一桩
Aw, it was nothing.
这是最令我感动的一件事
That was the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for me.
暂停
Time out.
我本来能当上冠军
I could have been a contender.
魔星
The Monstars. The Monstars.
– 给我来点菜汁… – 妙手回春!
– I could have had a… – Clear!
好了
Okay.
– 还缺一名队员 – 教练,听着
– We need a fifth player. – Hey, coach, listen.
你还有秘密武器吗?
You got any more secret stuff?
我的劲好象下去了
I think it’s starting to wear off.
没有下去,那是水
It didn’t wear off. It was just water.
秘密武器在自己的心里
You guys had the special stuff inside of you all along.
是啊,我知道,可能不能再给点?
Yeah, yeah, I knew that. But listen, you got any more?
我也想要 也能给我一些吗?
I’ll take some. Yeah, uh, can I have some too?
– 斯坦? – 叫我?
– Stan? – Me?
你打中锋
You’re in at center.
盯住那个庞然大物
Just guard the big guy, okay?
盯住他?我要把他掐死
Guard him? Guard him? I’ll smother him.
我就是他身上的一件衣服
I’ll be all over him like a cheap suit.
我要像胶一样粘在他身上
I’ll be on him like stink on rice.
你就瞧好吧
I tell you, he’s going down.
迈克尔,快传给我 给我球 我这没人
Michael, over here. Over here. Over here, I’m open.
太棒了!
Yes!
漂亮的…!
Nice sho…!
真够大的,是不是?
Big man pancake.
快把他弄走
Let’s get him out of here.
臭!
Eew.
怎么弄的?
How’d he do that?
这很容易,你也行
Aw, anybody could do that, doc. Even you.
你看
Watch this.
这很简单 这是乐你通的地盘
No sweat. This is Looney Tune Land.
还剩10秒?谢谢你提醒
Ten seconds to go? Thanks for telling me, doc.
我不想报告坏消息,飞人先生
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Your Airness…
可如果你们凑不够5个人,你们队将输掉比赛
but if you don’t find a fifth player, your team will forfeit the game.
– 输掉? – 正是,飞人先生
– Forfeit? – Precisely, Sir Altitude.
等等,会找到人的
No way. We’ll find someone.
我可不知道丹艾克洛德也来卡♥通♥世界了
I didn’t know Dan Aykroyd was in this picture.
也许我能帮点忙
Perhaps I could be of some assistance.
我们的第5名队员来了
That’s our fifth guy.
谢谢,比尔 现在你的梦想就要成真 开始吧
Thanks, Bill. Now you get to live your dream. Let’s go.
– 好吧 – 好吧
– All right. – All right.
– 我们要再得两分… – 我想好了
– We need to score two points… – Here’s how I see it.
– 鸭子 – 在
– Duck. – Yes.
把球传给篮下的兔小妹 好吗?
Kick it to the girl bunny down in the post. Yeah?
– 你再把球传给兔巴哥 – 明白了
– You dish it back to the guy bunny. – Got it.
– 把它传给迈克尔 你往篮下跑 – 比尔
– You swing it to Mike. You go to the hole. – Bill.
– 然后扣篮 – 现在我们防守
– And dominate. – We’re on defense.
– 是啊 – 哇哦 我可不管防守
– Oh, yeah. – Whoa. I don’t play defense.
– 典型想法 – 大家还是听迈克尔的吧
– Typical. – Gonna have to listen to Mike on this.
只要抢到球就传给我
Somebody steal the ball, get it to me
我抓紧最后时间投篮
and I’ll score before the time runs out.
一定要有信心
Don’t lose that confidence. Okay.
我们来握握手
Paws and wings in here.
天生我才必有用
This is why I was born.
关键时刻显身手
I thrive on pressure.
– 请问,对不起 – 不要随便拽人家的裤子
– Excuse me, uh, sorry. – Yo, yo, easy on the trousers, Daf. Easy.
请原谅,默里先生,有件事我实在不明白
Pardon me. Mr. Murray, something’s really been bugging me.
你是怎么来的?
Just how did you get here anyway?
制片人是我朋友,他安排我来的
Producer’s a friend of mine. Just had a teamster come and drop me off.
原来如此
Well, that’s how it goes.
看见这个大笨熊了吗?
Hey, you see this, uh, kind of chunky fellow over here?
– 就这么办 好的 – 不要让我失望 你这只鸭子
– that’s good. Oh, yes. – Let’s do it. You the duck.
请遵守比赛规则
Now, let’s all play fair. Here.
太空人 打起精神 来吧
Yo, spaceman. Don’t choke now. Come on.
该动手了
It’s gut-check time.
这球是我的
This must be mine.
球属于我的 我从这边过 我从左边过
This belongs to me. I’m going this way. I’m going left.
别再相信地球人了
Don’t ever trust an Earthling.
迈克尔!
Mike!
拦住那姑娘 拦住那姑娘
Get the rabbit. Get the girl.
快点,我这儿是空位
Come on, come on. I’m open.
我是最…!
I’m op…!
– 这是我的 – 做梦
– That’s mine. – Not today.
你过不去的,老兄
Hey. Bring it on, dude.
像个娘们
Whoopsie-daisy.
你是我的
You’re mine.
给我
Mike, I’m open!
算了吧
Never mind.
乐你通胜
The Tunes win!
传的漂亮
That was a nice pass, man.
你的神臂投篮也够精彩
That was a great stretch for the basket too.
你真的很有进步
You know, you really got some skills.
你可以打NBA比赛了
You might be able to play in the NBA.
谢谢,迈克,承蒙夸奖
Thanks, Mike. I’ll probably quote you on that.
我想趁这个机会,激流勇退
But I’m gonna take this opportunity to retire from the game.
– 不要这样 – 不
– No, come on. – No.
我现在就退出篮坛永不复出
No, I’m gonna retire right now. That’s all there is to it.
我要保持不败的记录
I’m gonna go out on top, undefeated and untied.
这才明智
That’s the way it’s gonna be.
– 去庆祝胜利吧 – 你也一起来
– You go celebrate with your team. – Come help us, man.
我很想参加,但我得马上冰敷我的膝盖了,好吗?
I’d like to, but I have to ice down my knees right away, okay?
开始疼得厉害了
They’re starting to go.
– 好吧 再见 – 好吧,回见吧
– All right. Goodbye, man. – All right, see you.
– 你确定吗? – 是的 确定不行,绝对不行
– Are you sure? – Yes. Definitely sure. Definitely.
– 废物 – 对不起
– Losers. – Sorry.
– 成不了气候 – 实在对不起
– Choke artists. – Sorry again.
回到莫伦山再跟你们算帐
Wait till I get you back on Moron Mountain.
一切都完了,回到飞船上去
All right. The party’s over. Get in the spaceship.
怎么会这样?
Why do you take it from this guy?
因为他太强了
Because he’s bigger.
他很强吗?
He’s bigger?
比我们…强
Than we used to be.
你们要干什么?
What are you doing?
– 等等,你们要干什么? – 过来
– Wait. What are you doing? Wait. – Come here.
你们早就能打败他
Had it in you all the time, didn’t you?
– 还有件事 – 把球给我,兔巴哥
– One thing, though. – Pass me the ball, Bugs.
把我朋友们的球技交出来
You gotta give my friends their talent back.
一定要交吗?
Do we have to?
我们有约在先,把手放球上
Yeah, it’s part of the deal. Touch the ball.
只好这样了
Oh, okay.
– 很公平的 – 好吧 放上来
– Fair is fair. – There you go. Touch it.
真好玩
That was so much fun.
我觉得自己小的可怜
I feel so insignificant.
衣服太大了
My clothes don’t fit.
– 真刺♥激♥ – 还有刺♥激♥的呢
– What a trip. – I’m up for another one.
能帮个忙吗,兔巴哥先生?
Can we ask you a favor, Mr. Bunny?
我们不想再回莫伦山去了
We don’t want to go back to Moron Mountain.
– 我们那里不好 – 糟透了
– We hate it up there. – It stinks.
我们能留下来吗?
Um, I was thinking, could we stay here with you?
求你了
Please.
噢,天哪
Oh, brother.
我不知道你们是否有资格参加乐你通
Eh, I don’t know if you guys are looney enough.
乐你通?
Looney enough?
迈克尔,知道现在几点了吗?
Michael, do you know what time it is?
七点十… 七点十… 七点过一刻
Seven-fift… Seven-fift… Quarter past 7.
没错 5分钟后棒球赛就要开始了
Exactly. You’ve got a baseball game in five minutes.
好的 拿着它
Okay. Take this.
– 没危险? – 没有,放我包里
– Is it safe? – Yeah, put it in my bag.
走吧
Okay. Let’s go.
和你们在一起很愉快
I really enjoyed playing with you guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!