这他妈什么意思 三十天
What the fuck does that mean? 30 days?
-注意措辞 -三十天太长了
– Watch your language. – 30 days is bullshit, man.
-简直胡扯 -我觉得你藐视法庭
– That’s bullshit! – I will find you in contempt.
求你了 求你了 我不想…
Please, please, I don’t want to…
-对不起 法官阁下 -最后一次警告
– I’m sorry, Your Honor. – My last warning.
我不想 求你了 爸爸
I don’t want to. Please, Daddy!
-比利 别这样 -请把孩子带走
– Billy! Come on! Billy! – Take the child out, please.
求求你 我想和你在一起
Please, I want to stay with you!
就让我抱一下我女儿
Let me just give my daughter a hug!
不要 不
No, no, no…
爸爸 求求你
Daddy! Please!
-他想见女儿而已 -求求你 爸爸
– He wants to see his daughter! – Please, Dad…
-爸爸 -你没必要这样
– Daddy! – That’s not necessary.
不 我想和你住在一起
No! I want to live with you!
求求你们
Please!
-趴下 -爸爸
– Get down there. – Daddy! Daddy!
霍普先生 够了
Mr. Hope, that’s enough.
我认为你这是藐视法庭
I will hold you in contempt.
伊凡 来帮把手
Hey, Evan, help me out with this, will you?
那个放进卡车 朝后放
That’ll go inside the truck, towards the back.
-明天举♥行♥拍卖♥♥会 -不行 都要拍卖♥♥
– Auction’s tomorrow. – No, it’s all going to auction.
抱歉 冠军
Sorry, champ.
只是个房♥子而已
Yeah, it’s just a house, yeah?
谢谢你来接我
Hey, yo, thanks for, uh… thanks for taking me.
没事 比利
No, Billy.
我现在可没钱给你
You know, I-I can’t really pay you right now.
去你的
Well, fuck you.
我不是为了钱才来的
No, I don’t want to get paid.
我从来都不图你的钱 你知道的
No, I was never here for money, you know that.
从来没有
Never.
对不起 比利
I’m sorry, Billy.
威尔斯拳馆
-就是这里吗 -对
– This the place? – Yeah.
用我陪你去吗
You, uh, you want me to come with you?
不用 不用
No, man, no, no.
我得自己去
I got to do this alone.
-给你了 -我才不要这破玩意儿
– It’s yours. – No, man, I’m not taking that shit.
-我只是把你送的礼物还给你 -我不要
– I’m re-gifting it. – I’m not taking that shit.
我不想要
I don’t want it.
你注意安全
So, you stay safe,
-知道吗 -好 你也是
– all right? – Yeah, you, too.
有需要就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need anything.
好 我会的
Yeah, all right, I will.
威尔斯拳馆
-我随叫随到 -强强
– I’ll be around! – Hey, yo, Jon Jon,
替我跟麦克和盖伯打个招呼吧
go say hi to Mikey and Gabe, all right?
没问题
You got it.
-那是比利·霍普 -真的吗
– That’s Billy Hope. – For real?
我不认识比利·霍普
I didn’t know Billy Hope…
就这样 打得好
That’s it. Good work.
霍皮 你上场
Hey, Hoppy, I want you on the ropes.
我已经练过那破玩意儿了
I already did that shit.
你说什么
What’d you say?
五十下
Give me 50.
-T -怎么了
– Hey, T? – Yes?
你帮他挑好手套了吗
You work with him on one of those mitts?
提克
Yo, T.
比利·霍普在那边
That’s Billy Hope over there.
雷蒙 跟我来
Ramone, let’s go!
你就是提克·威尔斯
You Tick Wills?
什么风把大名鼎鼎的比利·霍普
So, what brings Billy Hope…
吹到我这来了
into my gym?
我想找个训练的地方
I’m looking for a… you know, a place to train.
而且
And, you know,
我也说不清 或许…
I don’t know, may-maybe a…
再找个教练
trainer?
我不训练职业拳手了
I don’t train pro fighters anymore.
眼下我也不是个职业拳手
Well, currently, I am not a pro fighter.
你以为我不知道吗
Do you think I don’t know that?
报纸上写了我女儿被带走了吗
Does it say in there that they took my kid away from me?
-写了 -那简直是…
– Yeah, it does. – It’s been… it’s been
糟糕透了
kind of… like a whole mess.
我记得…
I was, I-I-I, I- I remember that Ni…
那场和夺命夜车的比赛 我记得…
that Night Train fight, you know what I mean, and I remember…
我记得…
I remember that-that, you know…
那比赛真♥他♥妈♥精彩
that was one hell of a fight, you know?
你是个好教练
You’re one hell of a coach, you know, and, uh…
他赢了
man, he won that fight.
抱歉 要是我没记错的话
Excuse me, but if I remember correctly…
我记得赢的是你
And I do remember… You won the fight.
最后判你赢了 你忘了吗
You got the decision. Don’t you remember?
是我赢了 我猜是乔丹·梅因斯贿赂了裁判
Yeah, I won that fight. I think Jordan Mains paid it off.
-总之… -乔丹·梅因斯贿赂了裁判
– Anyway, y… – Jordan Mains paid them off?
我也不是很清楚 那可是拳击赛
Yeah, look, I don’t know, man. It’s the fight game, you know?
你怎么能到这里来说这种话
How you gonna come in here and say something like that?
我正因如此才会来找你
I’m just saying that’s why I’m here.
夺命夜车是唯一击败过我的拳手
Night Train was the only fighter that beat me.
我知道你是他的教练
I know you were his trainer, and…
我不知道你是怎么训练他的 但是…
I don’t know how you… how you train, but…
-所以我才来找你 -问题是
– So that’s why I’m here. – See, the thing is,
你受不了这里的规矩
you couldn’t handle the rules here, man.
我受得了规矩 我会守规矩的
I can handle the rules, man, I’ll handle the rules.
相信我 我在收♥容♥所♥长大 我受得了规矩
Believe me, I grew up in the system. I can handle the rules.
你看到那个孩子了吗
You saw that funny little kid
因为说脏话就要做五十个俯卧撑
had to do 50 push-ups for swearing?
-看见了 -那就是这里的规矩
– Yeah. – That’s one of the rules here.
不准喝酒 不准吸毒
No drinking, no drugs,
不准瞎混 不准迟到 以上都不准
no playing around, no being late, none of that.
不准惹麻烦 懂吗 我不需要那些烂摊子
No problems, you know what I’m saying? I don’t need that here.
保护那些孩子是我的职责
It’s my job to protect these kids.
我是来训练他们成长为真男人的
I’m here to train them so they can grow up to be men.
你准备好训练了吗
You ready to work?
-准备好了 我准备好了 -重点是
– Yeah, yeah. I’m ready to work. – ‘Cause the thing is,
没我允许 无论拳击场内外
you’re not gonna be able to throw a punch,
你都不许挥拳
in or out of the ring, until I tell you to.
-操♥他♥妈♥的 我同意 -不许说脏话
– Yeah, fuck it, I’m in. – No swearing.
我不是告诉过你了吗
Did I tell you no swearing?
对 对 你说过
No, no, no, I… yeah, yeah, yeah.
不说脏话
Yeah, no swearing.
拳击不是手上功夫 而是这里的功夫
Boxing is not about this; boxing’s about this.
拳击就像象棋
Boxing is like a chess game.
你说的真♥他♥妈♥…对
Yeah, all right, fuck, let’s… uh, yes.
没有真♥他♥妈♥ 你说的对
Uh, not, uh, fu… not fuck. Yes.
等等 你嗑药了吗
Whoa. Are you on drugs?
你用兴♥奋♥剂♥了吗
Are you intoxicated?
我没事 我没用
I’m good, man. I’m-I’m straight.
伟大的白人瘾君子
看见这个了吗
Did you see this?
好吧
All right.
好的
All right.
我还需要个工作 我得…
I also need a job. Yeah, I need to…
我得向法庭证明我能胜任一个工作
I need to prove to the court that I can hold a job.
我这里
I got a…
有个夜班清洁工中风了
a night man who just had a stroke,
他负责清理整个健身房♥
and he was cleaning this whole place up.
要是你能干 我就付工资
You could do that, you can get your fees,
你就可以赚点钱了
and you can make yourself a little check.
你想让我扫厕所
Wow, you want me to clean your fuckin’ toilets?
就是打扫干净而已
Just to clean the place.
我要为这群小子打扫卫生吗
I’m supposed to clean up after these punks here?
我在你眼里就这么不堪吗
Is that what you think of me?
-但你需要工作 -拜托 伙计

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!