No, don’t call it. No, don’t call it.
-结束了 -不
– That’s it, it’s over. – No…!
霍普用头撞了裁判
And Hope headbutts the referee!
今晚对于比利·霍普已经很糟糕了
A horrible moment as a final postscript
他还要添上一笔
to what has been a horrible night for Billy Hope,
他的职业生涯曾经无比振奋人心…
and a career which produced so many thrills…
-对不起 对不起 -璀璨辉煌
– I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – and so much joyous glory,
似乎要在今晚划上一个不光彩的句号♥
appears to have ended ignominiously here tonight.
艾力
Eli?
艾力
Eli?
乔丹在吗
Is Jordan here?
还有人在吗
Is anybody still here?
你用头撞裁判 伙计
You headbutt a referee, man.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在搞什么 伙计
What the fuck kind of shit was that, man?
你弄断了他的鼻子 颧骨砸得粉碎
Broke his nose. Shattered his motherfucking cheekbone.
你到底在想什么 伙计
What got into you, man?
这是我们至今最大的合约 比利
We did the biggest deal that we ever did, Billy,
但你给搞砸了
and you fucked it off, man.
你要被取消参赛资格一年
It’ll be a year before your suspension is up for review,
也就是说没有收入 你袭击裁判的罚款
which means zero income. The fine for the assault on the referee
起码得六位数 他要起诉你
will be in the six figures. He’s suing you
要你赔偿误工费和精神损失费
for lost wages and emotional trauma.
他们马上就会冻结你所有银行账户
They’re freezing all your bank accounts immediately,
除此之外
and to top that off
电视台的人还要起诉我们违反合约
the networks are suing us for breach of contract, man.
听着
Listen…
你必须卖♥♥掉房♥子来抵债
you’re gonna have to sell the house to cover the debt.
不 我不想卖♥♥♥房♥♥子 伙计 我不卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
No, I don’t wanna sell the house, man. I’m not selling the house.
-那是蕾拉的家 -你别无选择 比利
– That’s Leila’s home. – You don’t have a choice, Billy.
你不卖♥♥ 银行也会收走
If you don’t, it’s gonna get repossessed anyway.
-这事非常严重 -不不不
– This is some serious shit. – No, no, no.
我只要跟着艾力训练
I’ll just train with Eli
我们为下一场拳击做好准备
and then we’ll get ready for the next fight.
我现在都不确定那些教练要不要你了
I’m not even sure trainers will take you on right now.
什么 我不要别的教练 我只要…
What? I don’t need another trainer. I can just use…
艾力在训练别的拳击手
Eli’s working with another fighter.
-谁 他是谁 -米盖尔·艾斯柯巴
– Who? Who is he? Who is he? – Miguel Escobar.
-你也为他干活了吗 -是啊
– Are you working with him, too? – Yeah.
比利 你知道谁能赚钱我跟谁
Billy, you know if it makes money, it makes sense.
-你… -这就是生意 比利
– Oh, you… – It’s just business, Billy.
我知道你很想莫琳 我也很想她
I know you miss Maureen. I miss Maureen, too, man.
要是她还在 她肯定很厌恶你
Shit, if she was here, she’d be disgusted with you, man.
你需要振作起来 你需要帮助 比利
We need you to pull yourself together. You need help, Billy.
不要这么说我老婆
Don’t talk about my wife that way.
我他妈不干了 操
I fucking quit. Fuck you.
我♥干♥不下去了 不理
Can’t do this anymore, Billy.
他妈的给我让开
Fuck outta my way.
树倒猢狲散
Scatter like roaches.
你们跟着他
Y’all follow him,
让他出去的时候别砸坏东西
make sure he don’t break no shit on the way out.
一群猢狲
Just a bunch of roaches.
我他妈根本不鸟你们
Now I fuckin’ wrote you off.
爸爸 你在哪
宝贝 我们回家吧 我们回家吧
Baby, let’s go home. Let’s go home.
算了吧 宝贝 别这样
Let it go. Baby, baby, stop it… stop…
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Daddy!
爸爸 怎么回事
Daddy, what happened?
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
救命啊 来人啊
Somebody help me! Somebody!
霍普先生 你服用了什么药 先生
Mr. Hope, what did you take, sir?
你服用了什么 霍普先生 你服用了什么
What did you take, Mr. Hope? What’d you take?
什么药 霍普先生 你服用了什么药
What kind of medicine, Mr. Hope? What did you take?
霍普先生 你服用了什么
Mr. Hope? What did you take, sir?
蕾拉 我的宝贝呢
Leila… Where’s my baby?
你女儿没事
Your daughter’s fine, Mr. Hope.
是她打急救电♥话♥的 你出车祸了
She’s the one who called 911. You were in an accident.
-有人照顾她 -蕾拉
– There’s people looking after her. – Leila?
不不不 她需要我
No, no, no. No, no. She needs me.
我们发现你携带了一把装弹的枪 霍普先生
We found you with a loaded weapon, Mr. Hope,
醉酒 身边有个未成年人
under the influence, with a minor present.
我的宝贝蕾拉呢
Where’s my baby? Leila?
蕾拉呢 我得离开这里
Where’s Leila? I gotta get outta here.
你女儿正和儿童服务中心的人一起
Your daughter’s with Child Services.
他们正在照顾她
They’re looking after her right now.
-不不不不不 -一切都会好的
– No, no, no, no… – Everything’s okay.
不不不不
No, no, no. No!
-他们会照顾她 -找不到静脉了
– They’re looking after her. – We just lost the IV.
-压住他 压住他的腿 -不不不
– Get him down. Get his legs. – No, no, no, no!
-不 -你压住他了吗
– No! – You got him?
躺回去 霍普先生 你会没事的
Lay back for me, Mr. Hope. You’re gonna be just fine.
-不 -深呼吸
– No! – Come on, just breathe.
-躺回去 没事的 -深呼吸
– Lay back. Everything’s all right. – Breathe.
冷…冷静一点
Just… just chill out for a second.
你会没事的 霍普先生
You’re gonna be okay, Mr. Hope.
听我的 深呼吸
Just take a deep breath for me.
会没事的 好吗
Gonna be fine, all right?
会没事的
Gonna be fine.
你会没事的 霍普先生
You’re gonna be fine, Mr. Hope.
放松
Just relax.
莫琳…不…
Maureen… no…
不…我…
no… I was…
莫琳
Maureen…
他要他的复件 我会给他的
Okay, he wants his copies. I’ll provide that.
我保证 今天就给他
I promise. By day’s end.
-如果你同意的话 -好
– If it’s okay with you. – All right.
那…那些证据呢
What about the, uh… this evidence?
爸爸
Daddy.
-宝贝 -坐下 霍普先生
– Baby! – Sit down, Mr. Hope.
我只想抱抱我爸爸
I just want to hug my dad.
库尔曼先生 请管好你的委托人
Mr. Korman, get your client, please.
坐下 坐下 比利
Sit down. Sit down, Billy.
谢谢 我们可以开始了
Thank you. We’re ready to begin.
今天要决定的是未成年人蕾拉·雷·霍普的
The matter this morning is provisional custody
临时监护权
of Leila Rae Hope, a minor…
我什么时候可以接她走
When can I get her out?
不要打断我 霍普先生
Don’t interrupt, Mr. Hope.
这个孩子没有其他家人 对吗
The child has no other family, is that right?
是的 法官阁下 我的委托人
Uh, no, Your Honor. Uh, both my client
和他妻子都在收♥容♥所♥长大
and his wife came up through the system.
我知道了 所以对你来说
I see. So that’s why
这些情况可能会更加痛苦
these circumstances are a little bit more painful for you.
我想接回我的女儿 我是她父亲
I want my daughter back. I’m her father.
遗憾的是 这还不够
Unfortunately, that’s not enough.
法♥院♥知道你们家
This court is aware of the tragedy
所发生的悲剧 霍普先生
your family has suffered, Mr. Hope.
但是 你在行使对你女儿的监护权时
Nonetheless, you have chosen to demonstrate
做出了非常危险过激的举动
alarming and dangerous behaviors, while having custody of your daughter.
携带装弹武器 酗酒 暴♥力♥
Loaded weapons, alcohol, violence…
霍普先生将遵照本法庭所决定的个案计划
Mr. Hope will follow a case plan that the court has designed.
包括个别心理咨♥询♥
Said plan will include individual counseling,
戒酒以及愤怒管理课程
as well as sobriety and anger management classes.
我要求该名儿童
And I order said child
继续留在家庭服务中心
remanded into the care of the Family Services,
直到其父亲能够胜任
until which time the father can demonstrate
一个负责任的监护人
the abilities to perform duties of a responsible parent.
-什么 -三十天后各方要回庭
– What? – Parties back in 30 days
-三十天 -举办进展听证会
– 30 days?! – for a progress hearing.