至少今天不是
Not today.
那可不是钱
That ain’t money.
你到底有没有货
Yo, you got a hit?
他到底在哪
Where the fuck is he?
我还有孩子呢
I got kids, man.
过来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
过来
Come on.
你在干什么 你疯了吗
What are you doing? Are you fucking crazy?
妈妈会保护你
Mommy’s got you.
我有孩子
I’ve got kids.
该死
Shit.
我还是要粉
Hey, I need a hit, though.
你有粉吗
Yo, you got a hit?
跟你说话呢
I’m fucking talking to you!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪
Where the fuck you going?!
操…
Fuck…
你知道吗 你一直活在泡沫中
They’re all gonna keep you in that “Billy the Great”
被那些人奉为”伟大的比利”
bubble, you know?
比利 比利 比利
Billy! Billy! Billy!
伟大的比利·霍普
Billy “The Great”… Hope!
操
Fuck!
听着 比利
Hey, listen, Billy…
你的钱流失了不少
you’ve got a lot of money going out.
花在抵押贷款
You know, with the mortgage
和你朋友盖伯的律师费上
and your friend Gabe’s legal fees
而且你的税都到期了
and all your taxes are due,
包括财产税
including your property taxes.
越积越多
Uh, it’s, uh, starting to add up.
这些有很多都过期了
Um, a lot of these are overdue.
过期好几个月了
Months, in fact.
那就还呗
So… pay them.
-用什么还 -用我的钱啊
– With what? – With my fucking money, Simon.
所以我才来找你 比利
That’s why I’m here, Billy.
那些钱都用光了
The money, it’s drying up.
你得搞清楚现在到底怎么回事
Look, you gotta see what’s happening here.
你得削减一下开支
Um, you need to cut back.
他们已经没收了两辆车
I mean, they’ve already taken two of the cars.
-怎么回事 伙计 -其实…很简单
– What’s it about, man? – It… it’s real simple.
怎么回事 你把我的钱拿走了吗
What’s it about, you-you taking my money?
什么
What?
-你偷我的钱吗 西蒙 -没有
– You stealing from me, Simon? – No.
我…我只是来帮你的
I’m-I’m just here to help out.
-可以的话我来帮你解决 -那请吧
– I can take care of this if you want me to. – Please.
没关系
This is fine.
-把那个给我 然后… -好吧
– You can give me that and… – Okay.
你把这些都给我吧
You can leave this with me.
我会处理的
I’ll take care of it.
好吧
Okay.
比利 我只想说我对发生的一切
Billy, I just want to say I’m really sorry.
深表遗憾
About everything.
听着 比利
Hey, look, Billy.
你需要这个
You need this.
这能解决你所有的问题
This solves all your problems.
-这是什么 -是那份合约
– What is that? – It’s the contract.
对抗图雷 听着 我不知道
To fight Turay. Look, I’m not gonna pretend
你正在经历多大的痛苦
I… I know the pain you’re going through.
但我知道要想摆脱这份痛苦
But I do know for you to get through it,
你必须重回拳击场
you’re gonna have to get back in that ring.
不 小莫不希望我签
No, Mo doesn’t want me to sign that.
不 小莫曾经不希望你签
No, Mo didn’t want you to sign it then.
现在她会希望你签下这份合约
Now she would want you to actually sign the contract.
你为什么那么说
Why you say that?
比利 每次我看你上场时
Billy, every time I seen you fight,
你都是独自上场
you climb in there alone.
每次流的都是自己的血
Every time you bled, you bled your blood.
当你跌坐在凳子上感觉自己快死了
When you sat down on that stool and it felt like death
你以为站不起来了 但还是站起来了
and you thought you couldn’t get up, but you got up?
你都做到了
You did that.
你得重归赛场
You need to get back to that.
你想让蕾拉和你一样长大吗
You want Leila to grow up the way you grew up?
你希望她流落街头吗
You want her in the streets?
这是三场比赛的合约 比利
It’s a three-fight deal, Billy.
干回我们的老本行吧 伙计
Got to get back to doing what we do, man.
当你站在赛场上
When you’re in the ring,
我告诉你 感觉会完全不一样
you’re gonna feel different. I’m telling you.
这跟合约无关
It’s not about contracts, right?
这是为了家人
It’s about family.
真不知道没了你我该怎么办 兄弟
I don’t know what I’d do without you, man.
不需要担心这个 兄弟
You ain’t gotta worry about that, man.
没有人会想到卡里奥·图雷
Nobody would’ve expected Kalil Turay
图雷 对阵 霍普
轻 重 量 级 世 界 锦 标 赛
八周后
能够把比利·霍普逼得节节败退
to have his way throughout the fight against Billy Hope.
比利 给我把手举起来
Billy, put them goddamn hands up now!
霍普在他妻子
Hope fighting in the wake
-意外去世后复出 -别靠在绳子上
– of his wife’s unexpected death. – Get off that rope!
毫无进攻性…
No aggression…
只想继续接受惩罚
simply a will to continue taking punishment…
别靠在绳子上
Get off them goddamn ropes!
让图雷的双拳重重地
and to allow Turay to pound him with both fists
击打在他的头上和身上
to the body and the head.
赶紧结束吧
Ending it, now!
但是这场比赛一开始就鲜血四溅
But it’s been a bloodletting from the first bell onward.
好样的
Yes!
霍普终于使出了一记右拳
Hope finally gets in a right hand.
可他的进攻少之又少
Those have been few and far between.
-总体来说 -控制你的选手
– By and large, – Control your fighter!
这是卡里奥·图雷的压倒性胜利
it was a beat-down by Kalil Turay, who appears to have scored
他击败了比利·霍普
an upset victory over Billy Hope
也许也为霍普的职业生涯画上了句号♥
and perhaps has put the finishing touches on Hope’s great career.
集中注意力 听到了吗 比利 听我说
Focus, you hear me? Huh? Billy, listen to me, man.
我不会坐视不管
I’m not gonna watch this.
我不会让你倒下的 伙计
I’m not gonna watch this happen to you, man.
我不会让我们就这么结束
I’m not gonna watch this happen to us.
比利 如果你再不好好打
Billy, if you don’t show me something here,
我就要叫停了 到此为止 明白吗
I’m gonna call it. That’s it. You hear me?
我们完了 醒一醒 冠军
We’re done. Wake up, champ.
不要叫停 伙计 不要放弃
Don’t call it, man. No, don’t call it.
我们到底在这里干什么
What the fuck are we doing here, huh?
我要叫停了 比利
I gotta end this shit, Billy.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我不能看着你去送死 好吗
I’m not gonna watch this shit happen to you, man, all right?
你记得以前我们快完了
Remember when we were done,
我们快完了的时候 你还是会战斗
when we were done, you used to fight?
还是会站起来 来吧
Like, get up, get up. Let’s go.
上吧 冠军 我们上
Come on, champ. Let’s go.
他一直在寻找莫琳
He keep looking out the ring for Maureen.
他已经神志不清了 兄弟
He’s losing his fucking mind, bro.
助手退场
Seconds out.
这家伙完了
This guy is done.
他已经不是原来的冠军了 干掉他
He’s not the champ anymore. Finish him.
抬起手 回击 集中注意力 加油
Hands up. Fight back. Focus. Come on.
准备好了吗
Corner ready?
把手举起来 比利 快
Get the damn hands up, Billy! Now!
天呐
Oh, man!
比利·霍普今晚拒绝战斗
Billy Hope has refused to compete here tonight.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
图雷又给出了重重一击
Another giant shot from Turay
裁判准备中止比赛
and the referee is gonna stop it.
-一切都结束了 -结束了
– It’s gonna be the end of that. – It’s over.
不 不要结束 不要结束