Why can’t she go to your fights?
你妈妈觉得比赛太暴♥力♥了 宝贝
Your mom thinks they’re too violent, baby, come on.
但我在电视上总看那些东西
But I see stuff like that on TV all the time.
-我知道你看过 -你什么意思
– I know you do. – What do you mean?
我跟格洛丽亚一起看《行尸走肉》呢
I watch “The Walking Dead” with Gloria.
好吧 以后不能再看了
All right, that’s gonna stop.
你 起来 走啦 该走了
You, up. Come on, this is your hint.
-好的好的 -快走
– Okay, all right. – Come on.
该睡觉了 拜托…不…
Time for bed. Please… no…
-老爸就会让我看 -她有手♥机♥吗
– Dad will let me. – She has a phone?
她有这个手♥机♥两个月了
She’s had a phone for two months.
你为什么像看疯子一样看我
Why are you looking at me like I’m crazy?
因为是你让我给她买♥♥手♥机♥的
‘Cause you asked me to get her the phone?
-给十岁的孩子一部手♥机♥吗 -出去出去
– Get a ten-year-old a phone? – Out, out, out.
你有锁屏密♥码♥吗
Do you have the pass code on it?
爸爸就会同意
Dad would say yes.
有时候我觉得你老爸把你
Well, sometimes I think your daddy confuses you
跟整天和他在一起的其他小孩儿搞混了
with the other children who hang around him night and day.
你是在说麦克和强强 是吗
You’re talking about Mikey and Jon Jon, right?
没错 宝贝
That’s right, baby.
我太爱你了
Mm… I love you so much.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
好了 快睡觉了
Okay. Come on. Bedtime.
离我女儿远点儿
Hey, get away from my daughter.
你 出去 快出去
You, get out. Get out.
快走开 老爸
Go away, Dad.
晚安
Good night.
你想干什么呢
What would you like?
我想 我想休息一下
I want… I want to take a break.
我在想也许我们应该取消跟图雷的比赛
I was just thinking we could maybe blow off the Turay match,
重新考虑一下
rethink things, pick a fight
-明年晚一些再比赛 -等下
– for later next year, you know. – Wait a minute.
为什么
Why?
我不喜欢我今晚看到的场景
I didn’t like what I saw tonight.
你今晚看到什么了 你看到我赢了
What did you see tonight? You saw me win tonight.
宝贝 你看你的脸
Baby, look at your face.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你看你的脸
Look at your face.
宝贝 你在说什么
Baby, what are you saying?
宝贝 我能问你个问题吗
Hey, baby, can I ask you something?
-什么 -如果我说…
– What? – What if I said this…
“看看你的脸 看看你的脸”
“Look at your face. Look at your face,”
然后我就开始哭 好吗
and then I started crying? Okay?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不 没事的
Nah, it’s-it’s all good.
-很抱歉 但是… -没事的
– I’m sorry, but… – It’s good.
你真的吓到我了
…you fucking scared me.
你不能再像这样比赛了
You can’t fight like that anymore.
宝贝 我们 我们今晚赢了
Baby, we… we won tonight.
没错 但是你比赛的方式
Yeah, but it’s the way you’re fighting.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我打拳 让我买♥♥了这房♥子
The way I fight bought us this house
还给你买♥♥了这么漂亮的裙子
and bought you that fucking beautiful dress.
-我知道 我知道 -让蕾拉上了私立学校
– Yes, I know. I know. – And it gave Leila that fucking private school.
-我知道 宝贝 -这房♥子里的一切
– I know, baby. I know. – All the shit in this house.
我们的生活都是靠拳击打拼来的
Our fucking life, that’s what my fighting bought.
但我想享受生活
But I want to enjoy it.
-你怎么了 -和你一起
– Where is this coming from? – With you.
输了才说这样的话 赢了不要说
This is the talk you have when you lose, not when you win.
我知道你被打得越惨就越有爆发力
The more you get hit, the harder you fight. I get it.
我不想听
I don’t want to hear this right now.
但现在你在爆发之前就被揍得不行了
Only now you’re taking way too many hits before you get off.
听我说
Hey. Listen to me.
今晚我赢了…
This was a good night…
我爱你 我只在乎你
I love you. You are all I care about.
我们一家三口 仅此而已
The three of us, that’s it.
家最重要
That’s all that matters.
所以我实话跟你说
So I’m going to tell you the truth.
如果你再这么下去 两年后一定被打趴下
You’re going to be punch-drunk in two years if you keep this up.
想想女儿
Think about her.
你想满脸伤痕地去参加她的毕业典礼吗
When she graduates, what do you want to look like?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
操
Fuck.
你为什么非要现在说真话
Why do you got to lay the fucking truth right now?
操
Fuck.
就听你的吧
You say it, I’ll do it, all right?
你说怎样就怎样
You say it, I’ll do it.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
你知道吗 你一直活在泡沫中
They’re all gonna keep you in that “Billy the Great”
被那些人奉为”伟大的比利”
bubble, you know?
他们从你身上榨取好处
And they’ll take their pound of flesh,
但等到泡沫破裂的时候
but, baby, when that bubble pops,
只会树倒猢狲散
they’re all just gonna scatter like roaches.
只剩下我和蕾拉收拾残局
And me and Leila are gonna be here to pick up the pieces.
我不会被打垮的
There are no pieces.
我知道
I know.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
-我想知道… -怎么了
– I wanna know… – What?
-我只打了十回合 -你说什么
– you know how I only went ten rounds? – What’s that?
我只打了十回合 你知道这意味着什么吗
I only went ten rounds tonight, so do you know what that means?
意味着什么
Mmm… what does that mean?
意味着我还可以
That means that I still have…
再打两回合
…two rounds left in me.
你想和我大战两回合吗 冠军
You want to go two rounds with me, champ?
来吗
Yeah?
真能干
That’s very impressive.
真勇敢
Very brave.
-真棒 -棒吗
– Good. – Good?
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
你应该看看
另一个家伙
爱你的 小莫
乔丹叔叔 快看
Uncle J, watch!
小妹妹 以后你就是冠军
That’s another gold medal in your future, missy.
-转两圈 高一点 -别别
– Flip a little higher. – No, no, no!
别转圈
No. No, no, no… no flips.
别太高了 宝贝儿
Not too high, baby.
她很棒
Yeah, she’s good.
我有东西给你看
Oh, I got, uh, got a few things for you.
我给HBO的人准备的
I put that together for the people over at HBO.
两年打三场的合约
It’s a two-year, three-fight deal.
谁要是赢了
Hey, whoever wins…
谁要是赢了
whoever wins…
-就得一块这个 -又送礼物
– …gets one of these. – Again with the gifts?
你花了多少钱啊
How much you spend on this shit?
靠 你们都赢了
Oh, shit, you all just won.
老子还欠着政♥府♥债呢
Oh, yo, I owe some shit to the government.
我去把这玩意儿当了 开玩笑的
Let me hock this shit. Nah, just playing.
这玩意儿带座圈的吗
Yo, is this the shit with the bezel right here?
带座圈的吗
Yo, this shit with the bezel?
是啊 盖伯 跟上一块一样
Yeah, Gabe, it got the bezel just like the last deal.
居然有座圈
Oh, this shit got the bezel on it.
没有给胖子戴的尺寸吗
You don’t got these shits in, like, big-boy sizes?
-我赢 你们就赢 -太贵重了
– I win, you win. All right? – That’s too much.
不可能
It’s not gonna happen.
莫琳 比利当了我十年的拳手
Maureen, Billy’s been my fighter for ten years.
我知道什么对他好
I know what’s best for him.
我给他当了不知道多少年的老婆
And I’ve been his wife for, like, a hundred.
我知道什么对他更好
I know what’s better for him.
他需要休息了
Come on, he needs time off.
干什么呢 坐在沙滩上看夕阳吗
To do what? Sit on a beach and watch the sun go down?
-没错 -他能坚持多久 小莫
– Yeah. – How long he gonna do that, Mo?