Yeah, thanks.
能聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
我是专程来看你的
I came to see you, man.
其实你应该看的是布雷迪
Well, you should be looking at Brady.
你懂我 我这人从不冒险
You know me, I like to stick with the sure thing.
前一阵的拳王赛 恭喜了
Congratulations on that title fight.
听说米盖尔轻轻松松就撂倒了图雷
I heard Miguel didn’t have a hard time with Turay.
你想打拳王赛吗
How’d you like to fight for that title?
行了 别扯了
Yeah, cut the bullshit, all right?
你先前想歇歇 我懂
Look, you needed some time off.
但现在你也该回归巅峰了
Now it’s time to get you back on top.
-你什么意思 -我上头有朋友
– What are you saying? – I got some friends down at the FAC.
他们欠我人情 我能让他们先审理你的案子
They owe me some favors. I think I can get you a early review,
帮你把执照拿回来
get your license back.
你在过去几个月中变化不小
The changes you’ve made in the past couple of months,
我很看好你
I think the changes speak for themselves.
你有什么想法
What’s the plan?
拉斯维加斯 六周后
Vegas, six weeks.
是个大赛
It’s a big one.
提克
Hey, Tick.
乔丹
Jordan.
你把你的拳手调♥教♥得很棒
You did a great job with your fighter.
他自己很刻苦
He works hard.
教练 我去把这些东西放车上
Coach, I’m gonna put this stuff in the van.
-好 谢了 强 -好
– Yeah, thanks, Jon. – Yeah.
机会难得 比利
It’s a great opportunity, Billy.
我们回头再联络
I’ll be in touch.
怎么回事
What’s that about?
冠军赛 拉斯维加斯 六周后
Title shot, Vegas, six weeks.
是吗
Really?
六周后
Six weeks?
你知道他打的什么主意吧
You know what that’s about, right?
-知道 -他会把这场比赛
– Yeah. – He’s gonna sell it
包装成一场复仇赛 为亡妻而战
like it’s a-a revenge match around the murder of your wife.
是 小莫的死肯定是他的卖♥♥点
Yeah, it’ll all be about Mo.
你不会真想去吧
You’re not considering it?
没错
Yeah.
我得赚钱
I got to make some money, man.
我不能失去我的女儿
I can’t lose my girl.
那家伙不是好人 你倒下了
This man right here… You fell down to the ground,
他就从你身上踩过去
he just stepped right over you.
他作假 操纵比赛
He fixes fights.
他就是个骗子
He’s a liar.
好吧 我在意的不是他
Yeah, look, I’m not talking about him.
是你
I’m talking about you.
没有你 我肯定不行
I can’t do this without you.
我没法和你一起去
I can’t do this with you.
为什么
Why?
我不训专业拳手
I don’t train pro fighters.
你是说 要是有人看上了你的人
What, you’re saying to me that someone came in
让他们去打专业赛 你会横加阻拦么
and offered the boys a pro shot, you wouldn’t give it to them?
我只需要你给我六周的时间
All I need is the six weeks.
就六个礼拜
I need six weeks.
我会把一切都给你
I’ll give you my everything.
我的一切都是你的
You get my everything.
我要为我的家人而战
This is about my family.
我不能失去我的女儿
I can’t lose my daughter.
提克
Tick?
我和你没什么好说的了
I got nothing to say to you, man.
提克
Tick.
和沙袋决一死战呢
Who’s winning?
你知道吗 霍皮死了
You know Hoppy died?
什么
What?
他想保护他妈妈
He tried to protect his mom,
结果被他爸一枪打死了
and his dad shot him.
他死了
He’s dead.
我早该猜到的
I should’ve known.
当时你跟我说 他妈妈走了
When you told me that his mom left,
我就该料到的
I should’ve known right then.
我本该保护好他们
I’m supposed to be able to protect them, you know?
结果我只会给孩子们
These kids coming up in here,
讲那些大而空的废话
I’m telling them a bunch of stuff that’s bullshit.
全是扯淡
It’s bullshit.
说什么”一切都会好的”
“It’s gonna be all right.”
“命运是掌握在自己手中的”
“You can control your destiny.”
“你能掌控这 你能掌控那”
“You could control this, you could control that.”
掌控你妈♥逼♥
You can’t control shit.
真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
What the fuck, man?
操
The fuck?
搞什么啊
What is this?
这到底是想干嘛啊
What kind of, what kind of shit is this?
上帝一定是想让我
God must have some kind of plan
从中吸取
to teach me
某种教训
some kind of lesson.
只不过我还没想通而已
I just can’t figure out what it is.
你知道霍皮跟我说了什么吗
You know what Hoppy told me?
“你是梦想的终结者”
“You’re a dream crusher.”
就像… 他们玩的
…it’s like, it’s like, when, uh,
那些游戏里的大反派一样
one of them, one of them-them games they play.
梦想的终结者
I- I’m the Dream Crusher.
这可真是
That’s like, you know,
特别二 是吧
crazy stuff, right?
上帝可能不想让我再当梦想的终结者了
So maybe I’m supposed to learn how not to be a dream crusher.
你说呢
You know what I’m saying?
别收手啊
Why stop now?
你觉得你能…
You think that you can, uh…
打败魔力小子吗
beat Magic?
不
No.
我打不过他
I can’t beat him.
没有你 我不行
Not without you.
答应我
Promise me something.
-好 -不论结果如何
– Mm-hmm. – Whatever happens,
你都要照顾好自己
you’ll still keep taking care of yourself,
照顾好你的女儿
and you’ll take care of your daughter.
霍普先生
Mr. Hope,
我们仔细审阅了你的材料
after careful review of your file,
以及查案员对你的评估
including the assessment from your case worker,
我们决定解除你的探视限制
I’m gonna remove the visitation restrictions,
下周你就可以和女儿团聚了
and the reunification can begin next week.
你的代理律师将收到邮件通知
You attorney will receive notification in the mail.
恭喜了 霍普先生
Good job, Mr. Hope.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-你穿的是新鞋吗 -不是 早都有了
– You have new shoes? – No, I’ve had these.
-是吗 -真的
– Are you sure? – Yeah.
我咋没一点印象呢 对了…
Baby, I don’t remember those shoes. Remember…
我这儿没什么吃的
I don’t have that much food here,
不过我可以给你煎个蛋
baby, but I can make you an egg.
你想吃吗
You want an egg?
你怎么不吃呢 到底怎么了 宝贝
No, why aren’t you eating? What’s wrong, baby?
-怎么不吃啊 -你拿我当小孩看
– Why didn’t you eat anything? – You think I’m a baby.
我没有啊
I don’t think you’re a baby.
那你为什么不让我看
Then how come you won’t let me come?
我跟你说了我没办法安排
Look, ’cause I told you, I told you it wasn’t up to me.
现在你能了啊
Well, it’s up to you now.
以前你妈妈还…
Look, when Mom, when Mom was… you…
还在的时候
…around, you know,
家里的事都是她做决定
she was the one who always made all the decisions, you know?
你我的事 都是她决定
For you, for me, and…
我不行的 你懂吧
me, I can’t make them, you know?
我做不了决定