– Good Morning,Jeff. – Good Morning,Captain.
莉莉醒来时穿着晚礼服 披着夜礼服斗蓬
Lilly awoke in an evening dress and an opera cloak.
她手中拿着五张牌
In her hand were 5 playing cards.
今天某个时候
At some point today,
你会得知在芝加哥附近的列车上
you re gonna hear about
有一个作案未遂的恐怖袭击犯
a failed terrorist attack on a commuter train near Chicago.
是我们阻止了炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
You and I kept that bomb from going off.
有人想在芝加哥城外的CCR列车上引发爆♥炸♥
An attempted bombing on a CCR train outside Chicago
危险已被解除 在列车上发现了嫌疑犯
but it was foiled. And the suspect was found on board….
名叫德里克·弗罗斯特
Named Derek Frost.
戈德温 有什么事吗
Goodwin,anything I can help you with?
没什么 我一会儿再来
No,that’s fine,I’ll come back later.
瞪大你的眼睛
Well,keep an eye out.
这几天 总会有危机浮出水面
One of these days,the right crisis is going to rear its head
那时候就该源代码大展身手了
and Source Code is going to have its moment in the sun.
遵命 长官
Yes,Sir.
如果你现在正在读这封邮件
If you re reading this email,
那说明源代码比你和拉特里奇博士
then Source Code works even better than
想的要强大
you and Dr. Rutledge imagined.
你们以为自己在重现过去的8分钟
You thought you were creating 8 minutes of a past event,
但事实并非如此
but you’re not.
你们创造了一个新世界
You’ve created a whole new world.
戈德温 如果我没弄错的话
Goodwin,if I am right…
在源代码设备的某处
Somewhere at the Source Code facility,
有一名在等待执行任务的考尔特·斯蒂文斯上尉
you have a Captain Colter Stevens,waiting to send on a mission.
请一定答应我 你会向他伸出援手
Promise me you’ll help him.
那时 也请帮我一个忙
And when you do,do me a favor.
记得告诉他 一切都会好起来的
Tell him,everything is gonna be ok.