是啊 没错 如果我们拿到资金
Yeah,well sure. Look,if we get the funding.
我向你保证 我们在年底前
I guarantee you… we can have at least….
至少会有八个源代码计划在正常运转
8 Source Code projects up and running by the end of the year.
-真会有那么多吗 -说不定会更多
– Really that many? – Maybe more.
-你真是大英雄 拉特里奇博士 -谢谢
– You’re real hero,Dr. Rutledge. – Oh,thank you.
我们今天确实救了不少人
We did save lives today.
是啊 项目大获全胜
Yes,a true victory for the program.
-是我们共同的胜利 -以后再聊
– A great victory for us all. – We’ll talk soon.
激动人心的时刻到了
So…… exciting times.
启动SC-1记忆移除程序
Let’s initialize the memory wipe on SC-1
开始处理数据
and start crunching the data.
先生
…Sir…
我们不是跟斯蒂文斯上尉说好了
We,we…. we told Captain Stevens,
让他安息的吗
that we were gonna let him die.
让他死 他刚刚救下了无数条生命
Let him die? He just saved millions of lives today.
有了他 以后能避免多少灾难
How many other disasters might he avert down the line?
而且据我们所知 他可能
For all we know,he may be
是能让这套系统运行的唯一人选
the only candidate with which the system works.
所以 清除他的记忆 初始化源代码
So,let’s clear his memory and reinitialize Source Code.
好吗
Shall we?
遵命
Yes,sir.
不好意思 我…
Sorry,I just….
德里克 你不在这站下呀
Hey Derek,this isn’t your stop.
先生 你把这个掉了
Hey Mr. You dropped this.
过来 到后面来
Come on,back here.
德里克
Derek.
都结束了
It’s over.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我叫德里克·弗罗斯特
Hey,my name is Derek Frost.
我在一辆白色货车中安置了一个核装置
I planted a nuclear device in a white van,
车停在格伦布鲁克站的CCR停车场
parked in a Glenbrook Station CCR parking lot
现在我被铐在944 CCR列车的扶手上
right now I am handcuffed to a pole
列车正驶往芝加哥联合站
on the 944 CCR train,headed to Chicago Union Station.
我是个变♥态♥的可怜虫
I am a sick and pathetic human being.
我渴望一段漫长的监狱之旅
And I need to be locked away for a very long time.
好了
Ok.
德里克 今天你是夷不平这个世界了
Derek,there’s no more burying the world in rubble today.
不介意我借用一下吧
You mind if I borrow this?
上尉 我们哥几个要去庆祝一下
Captain,some of the guys and I are gonna go celebrate.
他们让我启动记忆清除程序 上尉
And…. they want me to initiate the memory wipe,Captain.
你好 上尉
Hello,Captain.
-你好 -是唐纳德·斯蒂文斯吗
– Hello? – Donald Stevens?
是我
Yes.
-我叫肖恩·斯蒂文斯 -你是谁
– My name is Shawn Fentress. – Who?
我和您儿子考尔特一起服役
I served with your son,Colter.
天哪
Oh boy…
很抱歉这么久才打电♥话♥给你
It’s a….. I am sorry it has taken me so long to…. call you.
有时候自己需要一些时间
Sometimes it just takes a while
才能找到最想说的话
to figure out what you wanna say,you know.
别太勉强自己
Ah,don’t be too hard on yourself…
打这个电♥话♥并不容易
It’s not an easy call to make.
先生 您过得还好吗
How are you doing,Sir?
运回来的只有些骨灰
All that came back was some ash.
很难相信那就是他
It’s hard to believe that it was him.
你有多了解他
How well did you know him?
他牺牲的时候我在场 他说…
I was there when he died,Sir. He said…
你们的最后一次谈话 言辞很激烈…
that the last time that you guys talked,ehm… was tough ….and
他想说声对不起
he wanted to say that he was sorry.
我只想让他平安回来
I just wanted him back.
我很爱他
I loved him so much.
-真希望能亲口告诉他 -他知道的
– I wish I could have told him that. – He knows it.
保重 斯蒂文斯先生
Take care,Mr. Stevens.
-你没事吧 -没事
– You ok? – Yeah.
-拯救世界了 -差不多吧
– Saved the world? – Sorta.
刚说到哪儿了
So,where were we?
去喝咖啡
Getting some coffee.
这是拉特里奇博士
Dr. Rutledge?
什么
What?
该死
Shit!
这有什么难的 我是经商的好吗
What is too hard about it? I run a business,ok?
要么按时完成工作 要么卷铺盖滚蛋
Everything moves on time or people get fired.
现实世界就是这么残酷
That’s how it works in the real world.
-十分钟 -老兄
– 10 Minutes. – Hey buddy.
别为些琐事汗流浃背 小心汗水逆流成河
Don’t sweat the small stuff,you’ll drown.
多谢大♥师♥指点迷津
Oh thank you for the moment of Zen,
但我又没跟你说话
but nobody was talking to you.
你算什么 大喇叭广播吗
What do you sound,self help cds today?
管好自己的事得了
Why don’t you just mind your own business?
保安 带一队人马过来 速度
Security? Get me a detachment of MPs here. This instant!
为什么你老爱挖苦人呢 马♥克♥思♥
Why are you always so bitter,Max?
朋友 这世界就是如此残酷
It’s a bitter world we living my friend.
你想让我怎么办
What you want from me?
没必要这样的
It doesn’t have to be.
我赌一百块
I will bet you 100 dollars,
赌你不能把车里所有人逗笑
that you can’t make all the people on this train laugh.
好了
Oh right…
这总共有…126块
Actually,126 bucks.
你就这么玩儿我吗
Is that your way of making fun of me?
不 为了让今天多点欢乐
No,it is to have a better day…
不 我接受 手到擒来
No,no. It’s good. Easiest money ever.
打扰一下 朋友们 我的一个乘客朋友
Hey,I… excuse me,people. One of our fellow passengers
给了我点钱
has decided to offer me some money….
你今天怎么了
What has just gotten into you today?
像是变了个人
You’re like a different person.
-这是全新的我 -我喜欢
– It’s the new me. – I like it.
女人们总把我的姓搞错
Women always mess up my last name.
有天晚上我跟一姑娘在一起
I was with a girl the other night and
她总是叫我”滚开”
she kept calling me “Getoff”.
译注: 滚开在英语中与此人姓氏谐音
她说 滚开 滚开 我说 不 我叫丹诺夫
She goes “Get off,get off” “I am “No,Denoff,
她说 不是 你又胖又重 快滚开
Denoff”,she: “No,you are fat and you are heavy,get off!”
好了吗 还要二十秒
Good? 20 seconds.
给你十秒
Make it 10.
戈德温
Goodwin.
看看这一切
Look at all this.
什么
What?
所有这些生命
All this life.
戈德温 快把安全门打开
Goodwin,open the SC door!
为什么你总不停看表
Why you keep looking at your watch?
克莉丝汀娜 如果你只有一分钟不到的生命
Christina,what would you do….
你会怎么做
if you knew you had less than a minute to live?
我会让每秒都过得有意义
I’d make those seconds count.
-我会再吻你一次 -你吻过吗
– I’d kiss you again. – Again?
戈德温 把这该死的门打开
Goodwin,open this god damn door!
他已经付出够多了 博士
He has done enough,Dr.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be ok.
今天是周一 芝加哥的天气很好
It is a beautiful Monday in Chicago today.
最低温度可能会达到60华氏度
Temperature is expected to reach the lower 60.
目前湖上温度为55华氏度
Right now 55 at the Lake….
-他赌赢了 -是啊
– What,he earned that money. – Yea,he did.
他很搞笑的
He is funny.
搞的我现在没钱了
Speaking of which… I have no cash.
过来 我想让你看点东西
Come here,I wanna show you something.
天气真好啊
It’s such a beautiful day,isn’t it
没错 棒极了
Yeah,it is a really perfect day.
-你相信命运吗 -不太信
– Do you believe in fate? – Not really.
只能撞些狗屎运 过来
I’m more of a dumb luck kind of gal. Come here.
你今天想干什么
So,what do you wanna do today?
我们应该在这多待一会儿
I think we should stay here for a while.
我们命中注定要来这个地方 不是吗
This feels like exactly where we’re supposed to be,doesn’t it?
-早上好 杰夫 -早上好 上尉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!