Oh,you mean why this.
因为这世界简直是地狱
Because the world is hell.
但我们可以从废墟中创造一个新世界
But we have a chance to start over in the rubble
前提是 先把它夷为平地
but first there has to be rubble
你是老师 你会明白的
You are teacher. You….. will understand.
克莉丝汀娜 挺住
Christina… Stay with me!
挺住
Stay with me!
一切都会好起来的
Everything is gonna be ok.
一切还没有结束
This isn’t the end.
那儿检查一遍 我查这边
Check through there I’ll go check this way.
这里是围城
This is Beleaguered Castle.
上尉 这里是围城 请确认通信
Captain,this is Beleaguered Castle. Acknowledge transmission.
斯蒂文斯上尉 这里是围城
Captain Stevens,this is Beleaguered Castle,
请确认通信
acknowledge transmission.
我找到设弹人了 我知道他名字了
I have your bomber,I have his name.
你有他名字了吗
You have the bomber’s name?
德里克·弗罗斯特
Derek Frost.
他在格伦布鲁克站停车场
He got into a rented white
钻进了一辆租来的白色货车
van in the Glenbrook Station parking lot.
伊利诺斯牌照 5CGY847
Illinois plate,5CGY847
伊利诺斯牌照 5CGY847
Illinois plate,5CGY847
好 我们行动
All right,let’s move.
对了 戈德温 等等
And Goodwin….. and Goodwin,
车里还有一个放射性装置
there is a radioactive device in the van
某种炸♥弹♥
some kind of bomb.
– 谢谢 上尉 -不谢 女士
– Thank you,Captain. – Yes,Ma’m
谢谢 上尉
Thank you,Captain.
-你的任务完成了 -之前说好的呢
– You now off the clock. – About our deal?
我希望你能站在这个项目的立场上
I had hoped that you might reconsider that
重新考虑一下
for the sake of the program.
考虑过了 我现在想要点别的
I have,I want something else now.
好啊
Good.
我还是想死 但我想
I…. I still wanna die,but I wanna
先回去 救下车上人的性命
go back in and I wanna save all those people on that train first.
那不会有用的
It doesn’t work that way,
-没用的 -我知道 我都知道
– It can’t. – No,I know,I know,I know….
我不指望你相信我 先生
I am not really asking to believe me,sir.
我只是…向您请求这样一个机会
I am just..I am asking to have the decency to let me try.
CPD2这里是AS11
CPD2 this is AS11
货车已驶近沼泽角 正驶向采石场 完毕
Van is approaching fens cape to the quarry,over.
收到 AS11 我们正前往采石场
Roger that,AS11. We’re on the vehicle,that into the quarry road.
我们将在半路实施拦截 完毕
We’ll stop him about half way down,over.
AU-SWAT2 这是CPD2
AU-SWAT2,this is CPD2,
封锁这条路的东面出口 完毕
block the east end of the road,over.
AU-Swat2 收到
AU-Swat2,roger that.
我们现在切换到
We are going to switch now
来自芝加哥的现场报道
to a live feed from our Chicago affiliate.
特种部队已逼近白色货车
The swat team is approaching the white van.
今天上午 警方锁定了一名伊利诺斯男子
An Illinois man has been sorted through this morning…
车门…车门开了
The door is op… the door is open and
嫌疑犯被制伏 目前看来他已投降
the man is on the ground. It appears he has surrendered.
今天早些时候 警♥察♥在他后院的棚屋里
Earlier today the police discovered a…..
-祝贺你 上尉 -发现了一个实验室
– Congratulations,Captain. – …..lab in the backyard shack..
近几个月 弗罗斯特开始在
In recent months Frost started
个人网站上发表反政♥府♥言论
posting anti-government statements on his website.
好的 这是对整个项目的认可
Yes Sir,it’s a real validation of the program
充分展示了源代码的革命性意义
a clear window into just how revolutionary Source Code can be.
我们终于掌握了反恐的致命武器
We finally have a powerful weapon now in the war on terror.
祝贺你 上尉 干得漂亮
Congratulations Captain,job well done.
他不准备把我再送回去了吧 戈德温
He is not gonna send me back in,is he,Goodwin?
我还在等回复
I am still waiting an answer.
上尉 你结婚了吗
Are you married,Captain?
杰夫 休息一下吧 你该好好庆祝庆祝
Jeff,why don’t you go take a break? You deserve to celebrate.
当然
Sure.
-要给你带点什么吗 -不 不用了
– Can I get you something? – No,I am fine.
为什么问这个 想约我吗
Why,you asking me on a date?
不好意思 无意冒犯
Sorry,poor taste.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No.
我离了
I am divorced.
你觉得有没有另一个自己
You think there is an alternate version of you?
一个做出不同选择的戈德温
A Goodwin who made different choices?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如说 你没有结婚
like uh,you didn’t get married or
也没离婚 或者刚和别人结了婚
you didn’t get divorced,or just married someone else
选择了人生中不同的岔路
a woman who has took a different fork in the road?
不 我不觉得 上尉
No,I don’t,Captain.
你所经历的只是幻影
What you experienced was a shadow,
是一个遇害者脑中的残像
it was an afterimage of a victim on a train.
这里才是真实世界
This is real life,here.
跟挂掉的飞行员通话也叫真实吗
The one where you talking to a dead helicopter pilot?
这个程序的初衷不是为了改变过去
The program wasn’t designed to alter the past,
而是左右未来 这你已经做到了这点
it was designed to affect the future. And you have done that.
我搞砸了点事情 上尉
I missed something,Captain.
那列车不该爆♥炸♥
That train shouldn’t have blown up.
肯定还有另一个引爆器
There must have been a second detonator.
备用的 我没发现
Something I couldn’t see. A fail-safe.
这是电脑程序 上尉
It’s a computer program,Captain.
车上的姑娘 还有其他人 都已经死了
The girl on the train,all the others,they’re lost.
我很抱歉
I am sorry about that.
我知道的
I get it. I get it.
量子物理 寓式积分
I know,quantum physics,parable calculus.
但你错了 戈德温 大错特错
You’re wrong,Goodwin. You’re just plain wrong.
上尉 克莉丝汀娜已经死了
Captain,Christina is dead.
她有机会活下去的
She doesn’t have to be,Ma’m.
我问问拉特里奇
I’ll ask Rutledge.
我求求你
I’m asking you.
求你…把我…送…
I’m asking you….. Just….. send me…..
送我回去 终止我的生命
只要八分钟而已 戈德温
上尉
Captain.
决定权在你
It’s your choice.
这段源代码结束时我会关闭生命维持系统
At the end of this Source Code I’ll terminate your life support.
你再也不会回来了
There willl be no coming back.
我一定能拯救她 戈德温
I am gonna save her,Goodwin!
我一定能拯救她 戈德温
很荣幸为你效劳 上尉
It was an honor,Captain.
谢谢你的表现
And I thank you for your service.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我采纳了你的建议
I took your advice.
你要去印度当老师了
You’re gonna move to India and become a Guru.
当心 女士
Careful,ma’m.
没错 我要在深山里找寻自我
Yeah,I am gonna go find myself in the mountains.
走之前 你也许可以跟我喝杯咖啡
Well maybe you have a cup of coffee with me before you go.
好啊 我很想做那个前青春期测试
Yeah,I like to do that pre-teen test.
好的
Good.
要不今天做吧
Let’s do it today.
把班翘掉 布莱恩可以找别的助手
Let’s just skip work. Bryan can find someone else to assist him.
-你知道吗 -知道什么
– You know what? – What?
我感觉很棒
I feel really good.
为什么
Why?
因为就你这一杯咖啡
Cause I have been waiting for weeks
我都等好几个星期了
for you to ask me for a coffee.
您的票
Ticket.
好的
Ok.
等我几分钟好吗 我马上回来
Just give me a couple of minutes ok? And I’ll be right back.
我得去…拯救世界
Gotta go… save the world.
我就知道他是个闷骚子
I knew he was a keeper.
天气真不错
Beautiful day.
-您的票 -不好意思 对不起
– Ticket. – Oh,I am sorry. Sorry.
你相信国防部吗
You trust the DOD?
他们掌管财政大权
They got the finances.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!