我刚还真就搅和了 我从车上给你打电♥话♥了
Well,you know,I did unsettle it. I called you from the train.
就在爆♥炸♥之前
Just before the explosion,
今早7点46分 他们呼叫了你…
so 7:46 this morning they paged you with a call…
你可能在火车上给我打了电♥话♥
You may have made that call from the train,
但我在这收不到
but I would never receive it here.
这是不同的世界 上尉
It’s a different reality,Captain.
就算电♥话♥接通了
If the call even went through it would be
接电♥话♥的也是一个完全不同的我
received by a different me entirely.
这你听起来可能很费解
This may be difficult for you to hear,
但你就是时钟上的指针
but you are a hand on a clock,understand?
我们给你上了发条 你就开始转动
We set you,you move forward.
再上一次发条 你又开始转动
We reset you,you move again.
你的作用就体现在此
And that represents the entirety of your function here.
下次我要给你寄个披萨
You know what,next time,I’ll send you a pizza.
我倒要看看 这有没有用
I see,if that makes an impression.
你无法在源代码中
You cannot alter the continuum
改变现实的连续性
of this reality from within the Source Code.
你弄的这玩意肯定是违法的
This can’t be legal what you are doing.
实际上
In fact,
你大脑的使用权和整个项目
your acquisition by this program as well as the program itself,
都通过了军事法庭的审核
has been reviewed and sanctioned by a military court.
许多士兵都会认为
You know,many soldiers would
执行这任务比死了要好
find this preferable to death.
因为有机会继续为国家效力
The opportunity to continue serving their country.
长官
Have you….
你到底经历过真刀真枪的战斗吗
Have you spent much time in battle,sir?
这无关紧要
That’s immaterial.
我的战友们都会认为
Any soldier I’ve ever served with
为国效力 死一次就够了
could say that one death is service enough.
好吧 只要你完成了任务 我就答应你的要求
Fine,you can have that in return for completing this mission.
-什么要求 -给你你想要的
– Wha… Have what? – I’ll give you what you want…
终结你的服役 让你安息
Terminate your service,let you die.
浪费太多时间了
This is taking too long,
你对他太仁慈 现在起不许休息了
you’ve been to easy on him. No more rest periods.
我相信 我们会找到跟你受过类似伤
I am certain,we can find other service men with wounds
但却把执行此任务
similar to yours who’ll
视为无上荣耀的士兵
consider being a part of this program an honor.
不不 等等 什么
No,no,no,no,no. Wait,wait. What?
送他回去 驱动通电
Send him back. Charge the drivers.
斯蒂文斯上尉
And Captain Stevens,
我得提醒你 这可不只是为了你自己
I’d like you to remember that it’s not only about you,
更是为了外面两千万美国人
but it’s also about 2 million real world Americans.
你可能不珍惜你的命
Now you may not value your own life,
但我请你珍惜他们的生命
I do however ask that you value theirs.
建议
Advice….
老头
Hey Grandpa…..
冷静下来 你回来了
Calm yourself,you’re back.
找到设弹人了吗
Did you find the bomber?
车上有几百个人
There… are hundreds of people on that train.
那就一个一个地去检查
Well,then check them out one by one.
你怎样对他们都无所谓 反正他们都死了
Doesn’t matter what you do to them,they’re already dead.
有必要的话 就拿枪杀了他们
Get to that gun and shoot them all if you have to,
但是一定要搞到有用的情报
but get us some usable intel.
不 等等
No! No,wait!
在找到设弹人之前 你必须反复穿越
We have to keep doing this,until you find the bomber.
拜托 我一直在努力
Please,I am trying,I am trying
谁是投弹手
Who is the bomber?
我在努力
I am trying.
抱歉 上尉 我知道你很累
I am sorry,Captain. I know you are exhausted
我们也都很沮丧 但我们输不起
and we are all frustrated,but we can not fail.
你做得到的
You can do this.
-我做不到 -你可以
– I can’t,I can’t. – Yes,you can.
你天生就是英雄 即使你父亲也这样想
You are a born hero,son. Even your father thinks so.
你最擅长的就是救人于危难之中
Saving people is what you do best.
我们之前有些矛盾 我不想和他修复关系
It was about a stir,too. I didn’t wanna regroup back.
我只是开始觉得
I just….. started feeling
他再也不想回家了
like he didn’t wanna come home anymore.
-爸 是你吗 -他还是没能回来
– Dad? – Somehow,he couldn’t come home.
也不愿意跟我沟通 或是听我说话
and he wouldn’t talk to me…. wouldn’t hear me.
他只说…他不能就这样
Hardly said he just…. couldn’t
离开他的部队 所以一直在服役
leave his unit out there without him and that was that.
那些战友 才是他的家人
Those guys…. were his family.
我说了两件我不该说的事 也许吧
I said two things I shouldn’t have. I don’t know.
我从未真正了解过他
I never fully understood him.
也不敢相信他就这样死了
And I can’t believe he is gone.
送我回去
Send me back in.
拜托别再把我炸飞了
Please don’t blow me up again.
拨号♥ 065-012-6758
我知道是你
Hello? I know,it’s you.
我会找到你的 给我回头
I am gonna find you. Turn around?
-你好啊 -我吗
– Hey there. – Me?
你惊讶个什么
Why you look so surprised?
坐着别动
Don’t.
坐边上点 快 把包放那儿
Move. Move. Move. The bag over there.
往里点 把包放对面然后往里坐
Move over,put the bag over there and move over.
坐过去 把手♥机♥给我
Move over. Now hand me your phone.
-这下你玩完了 -什么
– You’re done! You’re done. – What?
-你不能再害人了 -什么 我不明白
– You can’t kill anybody anymore. – What? I don’t understand.
-你要用手♥机♥引爆♥炸♥弹 -什么
– You gonna trigger the bomb with your phone. – What?
我发誓我不知道你在说什么
I swear I don’t know what you’re talking about.
听着 我叫乔治·特洛克山 是个软件工程师
Listen,my name is George Troxel,I am software engineer,ok?
刚在跟老婆打电♥话♥
I was talking to my wife.
再打一次 你再拨一次
Try it again. Your call,dial it again.
那好 我只要按下重播键
Ok,I am gonna press redial.
你的电♥话♥就会响 然后我就一枪解决你
Your phone is gonna ring and then I gonna shot you.
该死 很抱歉
Shit,I am sorry. Sorry.
你的东西掉了
Hey! You dropped this.
谢谢
Wow,thanks.
车门即将关闭 请全员上车
All aboard. Doors are closing.
该死 不 开门
Shit,no,no!

No!
紧急出口
你可以的
Come on!
停车
Stop the train!
伊利诺斯 5CGY847
-德里克·弗罗斯特 -什么事
– Derek Frost – Yes?
-瞧瞧这个 -干啥
– See this? – Yes?
-眼熟吗 -没见过
– Recognize it? – No.
-上帝啊 -把钱包给我
– Jesus. – How about you give me your wallet?
好的
Ok.
别摸了 你故意落在火车上了
No,you left it on the train deliberately.
我肯定是…不小心掉的
I… must dropped it.
不 你是故意的
No,you planted it there,
这样别人就会以为你死了
so everybody would think you were dead.
-我知道是你干的 -你怎么什么都知道
– I know,it’s you. – How do you know so much?
这他妈是什么
Hell is that thing?
给我悠着点
Wow,wow,wow. Wow,wow. Slow down,slow down.
-你想看看吗 -挺爱国的嘛
– Do you wanna see it? – Very patriotic-
动作慢点
Slowly,slowly!
好了好了 退后 退后
All right,all right. Back up,back up! Back up!
不是人人都做得出来的
Not many people could build that.
好吧 你下一个目标是什么
Alright,where is your next target?
肖恩
Shawn?
我的天啊
Oh my god.
肖恩·芬特雷斯
Shawn Fentress.
老师 教历史的
Teacher. History.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
我好像把你女朋友杀了
I think I killed your girlfriend.
为什么
Why?
你把我的计划搞乱了
Oh,you messed up my timing.
为什么
Why!?
你是说为什么做这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!