Papa, no.
我有权许这个愿 今天是我的生日
This is my right… It’s my birthday!
来吧
Come.
你们中有些人
Some of you knew
认识露易丝的母亲
Louise’s mother,
也知道我曾为她写过歌♥
and know that I wrote songs for her.
写过许多首
Many.
这首是你小时候的最爱
And this was your favorite when you were little.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
♪ 色彩皆褪去 ♪
♪ S’effacent, les couleurs ♪
♪ 在这房♥间里 ♪
♪ Entre quatre murs ♪
♪ 这份爱如此疯狂 ♪
♪ Cet amour, c’est fou ♪
♪ 你未曾体会 ♪
♪ Que tu n’as pas connu ♪
♪ 这份爱又一次杀死我 ♪
♪ Cet amour me tue, encore ♪
♪ 我的爱 ♪
♪ Mon amour ♪
♪ 我已死去 ♪
♪ Je meurs ♪
你还好吗
You okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我得喝点水
I just need some water.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好吗
Yeah?
没事 只是有点干燥
Yeah, it’s just a little dry in here.
今晚的派对
That was… that was…
挺棒的
pretty cool tonight.
你唱得太好听了
You sounded fucking great.
-得了吧 -怎么了
– Yeah, right. – What?
别告诉我你唱的时候没动感情
You’re telling me you weren’t feeling it?
-你当时很投入 -好吧
– You were in it. – Well, yeah, well, that’s…
毫无疑问 你那么唱歌♥好听极了
Straight up, you sounded amazing singing like that.
那是我爸写的歌♥
It’s my dad’s stuff, but…
你现在会说法语了
And you’re speaking French now?
老天 只会一点点
Oh, my God, barely.
我都不知道你会说法语
I didn’t know you could do that.
我都快忘光了 不过
Well, I’ve mostly forgotten, but…
开始慢慢捡起来了
it’s coming back a little.
我刚才还在想 你记得吗
Yeah, I was thinking, like, do you remember…
记得这个地方吗
you remember this place at all?
之前不记得 但是
I didn’t, but…
我自己都不知道有些事情
so disconcerting the things that
还在记忆中留存 挺让人困惑的
your memory holds onto without you knowing.
我也不知道 我…
I don’t know, my…
我妈从没跟我说起过这个地方
my mom and I never really talked about this place.
我脑中只有模糊的奇怪印象 但是
It was always some weird, dreamy idea, but…
现在慢慢开始想起来了
I mean, now it’s come back a little.

Right.

Yeah.
我跟大家讲了我们吉普赛人式的生活
I told everyone about our little gypsy life together.
我很怀念
I miss it.
我们得重回那种生活
We got to get back into it.
我们要回到那种生活
You know? We got to get back on it,
我们要找回那种
we got to get back in the fuckin’…
那种状态 对吗
in the groove, huh?
你说呢
Don’t you think?
我得把房♥车的事搞定
I got to go get the Airstream sorted.
搞定什么
What do you mean “sorted”?
就是 就是有一大堆事情要做
I just, I just got a shit ton of things to do.
-是吧 -嗯 是说巡演的事吗
– You know? – Right. Like, with the tour and stuff?
-是啊 巡演什么的 -嗯
– Yeah, the fuckin’ tour, everything. – Yeah.
我们得重回以前的生活
Like, we just got to get back on it,
一切都要继续
you know, everything.
专辑 巡演
The album, the tour…
还有…是吧
the-the… you know?

Yeah.
没关系 露
It’s okay, Lou.
什么
What?
没关系
It’s okay.
什么没关系
What’s okay?
你拯救了我
You saved my life.
你让我
You made it…
你让我的人生变得美好
you made it beautiful.
所以没关系
So it’s okay.
什么
What?
你为什么说这些
Why are you saying this?
你也拯救了我 鲁比
You saved my life, too, Rubi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!