and it’s the implants in your head
让你的大脑以为
that’s tricking your brain into thinking
你真的听见声音了
that you’re actually hearing,
但实际上你的听力并没有恢复
when in reality your ears aren’t working still.
我建议你在接下来的几周里
So, I would suggest that you take it easy
放轻松
for the next few weeks and…
就是…
just…
适应一下你听到的声音
get adjusted to how things sound.
慢慢来
And just take your time.
哪位
Oui?
你好
Bonjour?
你好 那个…
Yeah. Hi. Is that…
露在家吗
Is… is Lou there?
什么 你是谁
Hein? C’est qui?
你是谁
Who… who is this?
我是鲁本
This is Ruben.

Qui?
鲁本
It’s Ruben.
你好
Bonjour…
-我是鲁本 -请进
– Ruben. – Come in.
你肚子饿了吧 鲁本
You are hungry, Ruben?
饿了吧
Yes?
露易丝不在
Louise is not here.
你能听见了吗
You are hearing?
你能听见了吗
Y-You are hearing?
能 我做了个手术
Yeah. I-I had an operation.
是吗
Yes?
这是什么 我瞧瞧
What is this? Wait.
这太好了 露易丝告诉我你想做这个手术
That’s very good. Louise told me your wish for this.
那么
And so…
你又回去打鼓了吗
So, you’re back to your drums now?
还没有 我得 我得
Not yet. I got to… I got to…
我得先处理一些事情
I got to deal with some stuff first, you know?
得把一些事情安排妥当
Just got to… got to settle some things.
好的 安排
Yes, settle…
安排什么
Like what?
就是
You know, just like…
重回以前的生活 还有一些钱的问题
just getting back into it and also some financial stuff.
-好的 -我得把一切都处理好
– Yes. – You know, I just got to figure it all out.

Yes.
露易丝知道你来了吗
And Louise knows that you’re here?
不 她不知道
No. No.
要给她个大惊喜 对吗
So, it’s a big surprise, oui?
露易丝最近很忙
Well, Louise has been quite busy, you know?
我们要开个派对
We’re doing a party, so…
她今晚会回来
she’ll be back home tonight.
这是一定的
That’s most certainly.
你要不要…我给你做点鸡蛋
You want… I’m going to make you some eggs.
不用 我不吃了
Oh, no, I’m good.
需要我帮忙吗
Do you need any help with any of this?
不 不用
No, no.
你得吃点鸡蛋
You need some eggs.
谢谢
Thanks.
鲁本 你是在哪里长大的
Where did you grow, Ruben?
我在哪里长大的
Where did I grow up?
-对 -很多地方
– Yes. – Like, all over.
德克萨斯州 加利福尼亚州
You know, Texas, California,
亚利桑那州 弗吉尼亚州
Arizona, Virginia.
很多地方
Yeah. All over.
为什么这么多地方
Why so many places?
因为…
It was… like…
我妈是军队护士
my mom was a nurse in the military.
所以她总是要跟着部队辗转
You know? So she kept moving around.
你的父亲也是吗
And your father, too?
不是
No.
我是说 我不知道
I mean, I don’t know.
我明白了
I see.
我得坦诚告诉你
I must be honest, I…
鲁本 这些年来 我并不总是
did not always have good feelings for you, Ruben,
对你有好感
all these years.
说实话我感觉像是
I confide it is like if one…
被人偷走了宝贵的东西
had stolen something precious.
你能明白吗
You understand?
但我知道并不是你把露易丝从我身边抢走的
But I know it’s not you that took Louise from me.
是她的母亲
Her mother did that.
她离开我的时候带走了露易丝
She took Louise when she left me.
她自杀的时候又一次让她与我疏远
And she took her again when she killed herself.
那时露易丝只能回家
And Louise must have come back home then,
但她非常恨我
but she was hating me so much.
我能怎么办
What could I do?
而你 你…
And you… you…
你给了她一个逃离我的去处
Well, y-you gave her a place to go.
然后
Then, and…
这是好事
this is a good thing.
你能明白吗 我当时不怎么喜欢你
Don’t you see, I didn’t like you much at the time,
但如今我感谢你
but now I thank you.
这就是我想说的
I want to say to you that.
总之
But anyhow,
你看到露易丝现在过得很好
you’re gonna be so happy to see how Louise
一定会很开心的
is going great now.
这才是最重要的事
And that’s the most important.
不是吗
Isn’t it?

Okay.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
能 清清楚楚
Yeah. Loud and clear.
让我看看你 露露
Look at you, Lulu.
天啊
Holy shit.
瞧瞧你
Look at you, huh?
-怎么了 -你看起来不一样了
– What? – You look different.
你没挠自己
No scratching, huh?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
太好了
That’s good.
会感觉很奇怪吗
Does it feel weird?
是的 看起来奇怪吗
Yeah. Does it look weird?
不会
No.
不奇怪 看起来很棒
No, it doesn’t. It looks really neat.
这太疯狂了
So crazy.
你怎么做到的
How’d you do it?
只是施了点魔法
Just worked some magic.
我得和你说一下
I have to talk to you about it.
我不得不卖♥♥了些东西
I had to just move some things around.
露易丝 下来好吗
Louise, tu descends?
理查德有没有告诉你今晚有个派对
Did Richard tell you about this party thing tonight?
对了 他说过
Shit, yeah.
我得去处理一些事情
Yeah, I just have to go and sort some things out.
挺好的 没关系
No, it’s great. It’s cool.
去忙你的吧
Go do your thing.

Okay.
你有什么需要的吗
Do you need anything?
没有 不用
No, I’m good.
我就在楼下
I’ll just be downstairs.
-你好吗 -这是我男友 鲁本
– What’s up? – Ruben, mon petite ami.
你好吗
What’s up?
-你说什么 -你好吗
– Come again? – How are you?
你好吗
How are you?
你吃东西了吗
Did you get some food?
吃东西了吗
Get some food?
-嗯 -是吗
– Yeah. – Yeah?
我想许个愿
I would like to make a wish.
我希望我的女儿和我一起唱一首歌♥
I would like my daughter to sing a little song with me.
爸爸 不要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!