I did the deed.
做了什么
The deed?
手术
Surgery.
你从哪弄来的钱
How’d you get the money?
我卖♥♥了房♥车和其它有的没的
I sold my RV and other shit.
-好吧 -听我说 乔
– Okay. – Look, Joe,
我现在真的不想做太多解释
I really don’t want to explain myself right now.
可以吗
Okay?
是时候了 好吗
It’s time. Okay?
是时候了 我得做点什么
It’s time. I got to do something.
好吗
Right?
我在拯救我的人生
Trying to save my f-fuckin’ life.
这就是我在做的事
So, that’s what I’m doing.
行吗 因为没人会救我
Okay? No one else is gonna save my life.
不是吗
Right?
如果我坐在这里无所事事
If I just sit here and diddle around,
我能得到什么 我会一无所有
what am I gonna have? Nothing.
好吗
Okay?
还有这一切
And all this shit?
重要吗 有什么意义
Like, what does it matter? What does it matter?
反正都会过去的
It just passes.
如果我消失了
If I disappear,
有谁会在意
like, who cares?
没人会在意
Nobody cares, man.
真的
Seriously.
但没关系
Yo, and that’s okay.
这就是人生
That’s life.
这就是人生
That’s life.
我是认真的 好吗
No, for real. Okay?
都会过去的
It just passes.
他妈的说过去就过去了
It just fucking… fucking passes.
我在想
I wonder, uh…
你在我的书房♥待了那么多个上午
all these mornings you’ve been sitting in my study,
坐在那里
sitting,
你有没有
have you…
感受到过
had any…
片刻的
moments of…
平静呢
stillness?
因为你说得对 鲁本
Because you’re right, Ruben.
世界在不断前进
The world does keep moving,
同时它也是个
and it can be a damn…
很残酷的地方
cruel place.
但对我而言
But for me…
那些平静的时刻
those moments of stillness,
那个地方
that place, that’s the…
就是天国
kingdom of God.
那个地方
And that place
永远都不会抛弃你
will never abandon you.
但是
But…
我看到你已经做出了选择
I see you’ve made your choice.
是吗
Right?
是的
Yeah.
我也衷心希望
And I sincerely hope
你的选择能带给你幸福 鲁本
that it brings you happiness, Ruben.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在想 乔 不知道能不能…
I was wondering, Joe. I don’t know if it’s possible…
我需要钱
but, uh, I need money
赎回我的房♥车
to… just to buy back my RV.
就这样
You know?
我和露
You know, me… me and Lou.
那是我们的住所
This is where we live.
是我们的家 我们的家
It’s our home. Our home.
我绝对会还钱给你
And I can… I can totally pay you back.
只是
Just, uh…
现在时间紧迫
Now I got an issue with time.
鲁本
Ruben.
我不知道你让自己陷入了何种境地
I don’t understand the situation that you’ve put yourself in,
但是
but…
在我看来
from where I’m sitting…
你现在的行为举止像是毒瘾犯了
you look and sound like an addict.
不是 我没有
No, I don’t. Yo, no.
我没有
I’m not… It’s not…
犯毒瘾
Not an addi…
我没事
It’s fine. Okay?
我的情况很好 好吗
My situation, it’s cool. Okay?
真的 我女友她爸很有钱
Seriously, my girlfriend’s dad is rich,
他可以给我钱
he can give me… give me the money.
这没什么的
Okay? This is nothing.
根本就不是事儿
You can’t imagine how nothing this is.
真的
Seriously.
我太蠢了 很抱歉我问你借钱
I’m fucking stupid. I’m-I’m sorry to ask.
对不起 好吗
I’m sorry. Okay?

Okay.
拜托 我能在这里
Please, can I stay here for just…
再住三四周吗
three, four weeks?
等他们
Till they…
激活设备
activate?
鲁本
Ruben.
你也知道 这里的人
As you know, everybody here
都坚信
shares in the belief that
失聪不是残疾
being deaf is not a handicap.
不需要修复
Not something to fix.
这一点对这里的人很重要
It’s pretty important around here.
这些孩子
All these kids…
我们所有人
all of us,
每天都需要将此
need to be reminded of it
铭记在心
every day.
我的机构以这一信念为根基
And my house is a house built on that belief,
以信任为根基
and built on trust.
当那份信任被打破
And when that trust is violated,
会产生后果
things happen.
而我不能容忍♥
And I can’t have that.
我还有许多其他人
There are too many others
需要关照
to consider.
所以
And so,
鉴于你目前的状况
in your current state, at this time…
我只能请你今天就打包好行李
I’m going to have to ask you to pack up your bags today
另找住处 鲁本
and find another place to be, Ruben.

Cool.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?

Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
再说一遍
Say again.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
听起来怎么样
How does it sound?
听起来怪怪的
Sounds weird.
好的 我来调整一下
Okay, well, let’s try making an adjustment.
现在如何 还行吗
How about now? How’s that?
不行
That’s bad.
就是…
It’s…
不行
It’s bad.
你能形容一下你听到的声音吗
Do you want to describe what you’re hearing?
就是…
It’s…
又高又尖
It’s, like, high. High.
你能调一下吗
Can you change the…
我可以试着再做一下调整
Well, I can try and make another adjustment.
现在怎么样
How’s that?
好的
Okay.
鲁本 这不是你记忆中的声音
Ruben, this is not sound like you remember,
你脑内的植入设备

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!