Go back there right now.
答应我 快说
Promise, say it!
-我答应如果你… -不 说啊 答应我
– I’ll promise if you… – No, say it, promise.
回那个地方去
Go back to that place.
我…只有…我需要…
I… only if… I need…
我需要你等我
I need you to wait for me.
好吗 你是我的唯一 露 你是我的心肝
Okay? You’re it for me, Lou. You’re my fuckin’ heart.
你是我的唯一
You’re it for me.
好吗 你得等我
Okay? You got to wait for me.
妈的
Fuck.
听我说 听着 听着
Listen to me. Listen, listen.
你到了那里 要…
When you get there, I need you to…
你要给我写信 好吗
I need you to write to me, okay?
好吗 你会写信跟我报平安吗
Yeah? Will you write me and tell me you’re okay?
答应我
Promise me?
听着 如果…
And listen, if it’s…
如果不行 你就赶紧回来
If it’s bullshit, you just get your ass back here.
我会恢复的 我发誓
I’ll fix it, I swear to God.
你知道我会恢复的
You know I’ll fuckin’ fix this.
没多难 好吗
This is not that hard, okay?
赶紧回来
Just come back here.
-我爱你 -你是我的心肝
– I love you. – You’re my fucking heart.
好吗
Okay?
妈的
Motherfucker.
妈的
Motherf…
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Motherfucker.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
Motherfucker.
你好吗
What’s up?
你要我的车钥匙
You want my car keys?
我要的时候你得还给我 好吗
If I ask for ’em back, I want ’em back, okay?
手♥机♥不能给你
We’re not doing that.
你的名字
Your name.
我叫鲁本
My name’s Ruben.
我有毒瘾
I’m an addict.
我已经戒毒四年了
I have four years clean now.
抱歉 我…
I’m sorry I don’t…
不会手语
talk sign language.
就这些
That’s it.
我叫沙希姆
My name is Shaheem.
我对海♥洛♥因♥上瘾
I’m a heroin addict.
妈的
Fuck.
鲁本
在这里大家都有任务
鲁本 学习适应失聪的生活
干什么
What?

Okay.
现在学习《数学》课本第127-128页
我知道
I know, right?
我不会…
Um, I don’t…
抱歉
Sorry.
黛安
鲁本
Ruben.
鲁本
Ruben.
鲁本
声音
好的
Okay.

Yeah.
我马上就来
Uh, I’m coming.
等我一下
Okay? One minute.
我…我马上回来
I-I’ll… I’ll be back.
正在解密
鲁比鲁比鲁比鲁比鲁比
鲁比 我到这边了 感觉怪怪的 请跟我报个平安
知道你在勇敢面对给了我活下去的动力 我说真的
即使你心灰意冷 也要为了我鼓起勇气
别忘了这一点
我爱你 鲁比
妈的
Fuck.

Oh, hey, Joe.
你刚才在做什么 鲁本
What was that all about, Ruben?
你刚才在做什么 鲁本
是说房♥顶吗
Oh, with your roof?
我在帮你修屋顶
I was fixing your roof.
有一块屋檐…
It’s, like, one of the eaves is…
我想帮你修好
I was trying to fix your roof.
你在这里不需要修任何东西
You don’t need to fix anything here.
好吧
Okay.
我给你布置了
I’ve got a little, uh…
一个小任务 好吗
assignment for you. Okay?
你每天都起得很早吧
You get up early, right?
是的 挺早的
Yeah, pretty early, yeah.
早上5点半
I’ll have hot coffee
我会为你
waiting for you
准备好热咖啡
at 5:30.
够不够早
Early enough for you?
我说不好 也许吧
I don’t know. I guess.
好吧 那就5点
Okay, 5:00.
我还会
And I’ll, uh,
为你准备一个房♥间
provide a room for you.
做什么
What for?
在那个房♥间里你什么也不用完成
And there’s nothing that needs to be accomplished in this room.
我想让你做的只是
All I want you to do is just…
静♥坐♥
sit.
我所要求的只是 你坐不住的时候
All I ask is if and when you cannot just sit,
就拿起笔和纸
you turn yourself to the pen and paper
我会为你准备好纸笔
that I’m going to supply for you.
我希望你
And I want you to…
写东西
write.
你写什么 怎么写
Doesn’t matter what you write, how you write,
拼写对不对 这些都不重要
whether it’s spelled correctly.
哪怕你就是
Or if it’s just a big…
瞎写
mess.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
不会有人看的
No one will read it, okay?
但我要你一直写下去
But I want you to keep writing
不要停下
continuously without stopping
直到你感觉自己能…
until you feel like you can…
坐得住了
sit again.
-一定得写东西吗 -写 没错
– Does it have to be writing? – Writing, yes.
不能画画 要写东西
No drawing. Writing, yes.
如果到了某个时候
And if… sometime in the future,
你觉得这对你来说有点太难了
it feels like it’s a little bit too difficult for you,
你就来找我
you should come and find me.
我会在我的公♥寓♥里
I’ll be in my apartment
跟你做同样的事 好吗 鲁本
doing the same thing as you, okay, Ruben?
我也会在写东西
I’ll be writing, too.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Mmm, nice.
很好 很好 很好
Nice, nice, nice.
真♥他♥妈♥蠢
So fucking stupid.
这他妈太蠢了
It’s so fucking stupid.
你个蠢货
You fucking idiot.
真是个大蠢货
What a fucking idiot.
你觉得他还好吗
You think he’s okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
-不好 -没感觉好点吗
– No. – Not feeling better?
过来
Come on over.
看那些花
Look at those flowers.
他很快
He’s quick.
好了 过来 朋友
All right, come here, my friend.
瞧 我就知道在他那里
See, I knew he had it.
A B C
A, B, C,
D E F
D, E, F,
G H I J
G, H, I, J,
K L M N
K, L, M, N–
R S T
R, S, T,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!