find some solid ground.
你怎么想
What do you think?
听起来很好
Man, it sounds great,
但我们现在没多少钱
but we don’t have a lot of money right now.
我们的教会有时会资助需要帮助的失聪人士
Well, sometimes our church sponsors deaf people in need,
而现在
and right now,
你符合条件 鲁本
you fit the bill, Ruben.
我们真的不是那种
We’re really not
-会去教堂的人 -抱歉 我得读…
– churchgoing people. – Sorry, I-I read…
抱歉 鲁本 我得读唇语 我没…
Sorry, Ruben, I read lips. I can’t…
你刚才说什么
What’d you say?
我们两个都不信教
We’re not religious, either of us.
对宗教完全不感兴趣
Very much not into religion.
无意冒犯
No offense, you know.
宗教与此无关 鲁本
Religion plays no part in this, Ruben.
教会帮助
The church helps
有需要的人 而不是信教的人
people in need, not religious people.
重要的是你想留在这里
The important thing is that you want to stay here.
好吧
Yeah.

Lou?
你觉得鲁本现在需要帮助吗
Do you think Ruben needs help right now?
你要明白如果…
You understand, if, uh…
鲁本打算留在这里
Ruben were to stay here,
他就得靠自己了
he’d have to do it on his own.
大家都住在与外界隔绝的房♥子里
Members live in a house separate from the outside world.
与外界没有联♥系♥
No contact to the outside world,
没有电♥话♥
no phones.
我发现无论怎样 这都是最好的办法
I’ve found that in all cases, that’s the way it works best.
慢一点 好吗
Yo, hold up a minute, okay?
让我看完 好吗
Let me catch up. Okay?
你能帮鲁本下这个决心吗 露
Can you help Ruben commit to that, Lou?
你想…你想先试几天吗
You want… you want to try this for a couple days?
我们有自己的家
We have our own home.
我们可以住在房♥车里
We can stay in the RV.
不 很遗憾 我们这里
No, I’m sorry to say, that’s not the way
不允许这样 鲁本
that it works here, Ruben.
那就有问题了
Well, that’s a problem, then.
这段时间里你有地方可去吗 露
Do you have anywhere you can be during this time, Lou?
就这样吧 不说了
Yo, that’s that, man. We’re done.
不说了
We’re done.
谢谢你抽出时间 兄弟
Thanks a lot for your time, bro.
非常感谢 好吗
Appreciate it, okay?
我们走了 宝贝 走吧
We’re out, baby. Let’s go.

Lou…
我觉得我们还是应该去
I’m thinking we should still go hit
参加达顿的演出
our fuckin’ show in Dayton.
好吗 我可以…我可以看你的提醒
Okay? I can… I can fuckin’ watch you for cues.
我知道上次有点不顺 但我们…
I know it was rocky last time, but we did…
我们没提前说好
we weren’t on the same page.
现在你知道怎么回事了 我可以看着你
Now you know what’s up, I can fuckin’ watch you.
我对谱子了如指掌
And I know this shit inside out.
好吧 我肯定能搞定
Okay, yo. I can fuckin’ make it work
直到我们赚够钱做手术
until we have enough for surgery.
好吗
Okay?
我们会成功的
We’re gonna get there.
说真的 我们可以去的
Yo, seriously, we’re good to go.

Lou.
我会搞定这事的
Hey, I’ll deal with this shit.
我会搞定的
I’ll deal with it.
你知道我会的 只是钱而已
You know I fucking will. It’s just money.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
过来
Come here.
鲁本
Ruben!
鲁本 鲁本
Ruben! Ruben!
住手
Stop it!
鲁本
Ruben!
露 看着我 我不会
Lou, look at me. I’m not going back
回那个鬼地方的 好吗
to that fuckin’ place, okay?
我担心你
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我…
I’m…
那你就支持我啊
Well, then fuckin’ support me.
怎么样 支持我啊 露
How’s about that? Fuckin’ support me, Lou.
你不想待在这里吗
You don’t want to be here?
-我当然想 -我就知道
– Of course I do. – I knew it.
我就知道 我就知道会这样
I fuckin’ knew it. I fuckin’ knew this was coming.
我就知道
I fuckin’ knew it.
是因为那张破专辑吧
This is about the fuckin’ album, huh?
怎么回事 你有更好的邀约了吗
What happened? You get a better offer?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
-说什么呢 -我听不见
– What are you saying? – I can’t hear…
我听不见 我他妈听不见
I can’t hear you. I can’t fucking hear you!
你懂吗 我听不见 我他妈聋了
Do you understand me? I can’t. I’m fuckin’ deaf.
我他妈聋了
I’m fucking deaf!
听不见
No fucking hearing!
好吗 好吗
Okay? Okay?
你现在需要的是支持
不 我需要的…我需要的是拿把枪塞进我嘴里
No, what I need… what I need is a fucking gun in my mouth.
我需要的是拿把枪塞进我嘴里
What I need is a fucking gun in my fucking mouth!
好吗
Okay?!
对不起
Look, I’m sorry.
露 我只是有点混乱
Lou, I’m just fucked up a little.
我只是…我需要点时间思考
I just need a little… I need a minute to think.
好吗
Okay?
肯定还有别的办法
There’s got to be another way.

Lou?

Hello?
真的吗
Oh, really?
是谁
Who is that?
好吧 我得去准备了
Okay, well, I need to get ready.
好 不用 我打车吧
Okay. No, I’ll get a cab.
好 没事的
Yeah, it’s fine.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
怎么了
What’s going on?
怎么了
What’s going on?
我要坐飞机走了
I’m getting on a plane,
你要回那个地方
and you’re gonna go back to that place.
慢着 好吗 等一下
Just slow down, okay? Slow down.
等一下 老兄 我们马上就好
Yo, chill, dude. We’re gonna be a minute.
等一下 好吗
Just chill. Okay?
先等一下
Just slow down a minute.
露 露
Lou. Lou.
这太扯了
This is so fucked up.
去了那边谁来照顾你
Who’s gonna be looking out for you over there?
-谁来照顾你 -没事的
– Who’s gonna look out for you? – It’s okay.
-别说是那家伙 -没事的
– Don’t say that guy. – It’s okay. It’s okay.
露 我需要…我需要更好的计划 露
Lou, I need… I need more of a plan, Lou.
-鲁本 -我需要…
– Ruben. – I need…
我需要你支持我 露
I need more from you, Lou.
我需要更好的计划 露
I need more of a plan, Lou.
你不能就这么…
You can’t just fuckin’…
天啊 露 别这样
Jesus. Lou, come on.
鲁本 鲁本
Ruben. Ruben.
你伤害你自己
You hurt yourself…
鲁本 你伤害你自己
Ruben, you hurt yourself,
你伤害我
you hurt me.
我也会伤害我自己 我也会伤害我自己
I’ll hurt myself, too. I’ll hurt myself, too.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
答应我
Promise.
说啊 鲁比 不然这一切都白费了
Say it, Rubi, or all of this is for shit.
说啊 答应我
Say it! Promise!
马上回去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!