♪ 男孩们总是告诉我 ♪
♪ The boys always told me ♪
♪ 每一个洞 ♪
♪ Every hole ♪
♪ 都是他们的 ♪
♪ Was a goal ♪
♪ 目标 ♪
♪ For them ♪
♪ 但只有一个洞 ♪
♪ But just one hole ♪
♪ 是我的 ♪
♪ Will be a goal ♪
♪ 目标 ♪
♪ For me ♪
♪ 想要你落到洞底 ♪
♪ Wanting you down there ♪
♪ 暴露无遗 ♪
♪ Lay bare ♪
♪ 感受无所适从 ♪
♪ Knowing your unfamiliarities ♪
♪ 我想把你吃掉 ♪
♪ You’re something I want to eat ♪
♪ 但你告诉我肉体淫♥荡♥又低劣 ♪
♪ But you told me meat was carnal and cheep ♪
♪ 很抱歉你低劣又暴♥力♥ ♪
♪ I’m sorry you’re cheap and violent ♪
♪ 我还想把你吃掉 ♪
♪ And something I want to eat ♪
♪ 净化 ♪
♪ Purify ♪
♪ 洗净我 ♪
♪ Bath me ♪
♪ 还记得上次我把你带到边缘 ♪
♪ When was the last time I brought you to the brink ♪
♪ 躺在你身边是我们唯一的不敬 ♪
♪ Lying beside you was our only profanity ♪
♪ 被海水包围 口渴却不能饮 ♪
♪ Thirsty in seawater I can’t even drink ♪
♪ 让我到达 ♪
♪ Let me get there ♪
♪ 让我到达 让我到达 ♪
♪ Let me get there, let me get there ♪
♪ 让我到达 ♪
♪ Let me get there ♪
♪ 让我到达 让我 让我 ♪
♪ Let me get there, let me, let me ♪
♪ 让我到达 ♪
♪ Let me get there ♪
♪ 净化 ♪
♪ Purify ♪
♪ 让我到达 让我到达 ♪
♪ Let me get there, let me get there ♪
♪ 净化 ♪
♪ Purify ♪
金 属 之 声
露露
Lulu!

Lou.
别弄了
Stop.
露 该起床了
Lou, it’s up time.
起床了
Up time.
-知道了 -起来吧
– Yeah. – Come on.
别赖床了
Come on, stop that.
我们得赶紧准备了 记得吗
We got to get right to it for grizzle. Remember?
好吧
Okay.
我给你做了蔬果昔
Yo, I got some smoothie for you.
你肯定讨厌喝
You’re gonna fuckin’ hate it.
但很健康
But it’s healthy.
想来点吗 我可不推荐
Want some? I wouldn’t recommend it.
恶心极了
It’s disgusting.
好了 懒货
Okay, poops.
该跳舞了
Dance time.
好莱坞热片

Yes!
不要吗
No?
不要 好吧
Nah? No? Okay.
♪ 我愿为爱赴汤蹈火 ♪
♪ And I would do anything for love ♪
♪ 但他不愿那样做 ♪
♪ But he won’t do that ♪
歌♥里他不愿意做的是什么事
What’s the thing that he won’t do in that song?
还剩什么他不愿意做的
What’s left for him to not do?
肛♥交♥
Anal.
♪ 不不 ♪
♪ No, no ♪
♪ 但他不愿那样做 ♪
♪ But I won’t do that ♪
我以前经常想象杰夫·高布伦是我爸
I used to imagine Jeff Goldblum was my dad.
看他演的《变蝇人》 我就想
Saw him in The fucking Fly, I was like,
“我爸一定就长这个样子”
“Yo, that must be what my dad looks like.”
好多事就能解释通了 毕竟那家伙太怪了
Also explains a lot, ’cause the dude’s fucking weird.
但他长得像我
But he looks like me, man.
-真的是 -没错
– It’s true, yeah. – Yeah!
你长得有点像杰夫·高布伦
You kind of look like Jeff Goldblum.
为什么在公共场合用牙签就行 但用牙线就不行
Why is it okay to, like, use a toothpick in public but not floss?
你试过吗
Have you ever tried that?
-在公共场合用牙线剔牙 没 -在公共场合用牙线
– To floss my teeth in public? No. – To floss in public.
你就在餐桌上 然后拿出…
Like, you’re just at the dinner table, you just pull out some…
我以前经常想象自己的葬礼
I used to imagine my funeral a lot
-小时候上数学课时 -太有趣了
– when I was a kid… at school in math. – Fun!
我常常幻象我的葬礼
I used to daydream about my funeral.
然后痛哭流涕
Then I’d make myself cry!
我想我会选择火化
Uh, yeah, I think I’d get cremated.
你呢
What about you?
火化
Cremated…
或者给鸟当饲料
or, like, just fed to the birds, you know?
其实现在你可以
Well, you know, now you can get
把骨灰放进文身颜料里
ashes put into tattoo ink.
-把我的脸文在你背上 -你的脸
– My face on your back. – Your face?
文在小丑那里
Where the clown is.
-什么 -没错
– What? – Yeah.
♪ 吓人的小丑脸 ♪
♪ Scary clown face ♪
♪ 吓人的小丑脸 ♪
♪ Scary clown face. ♪
黑色双陆棋
我们不用都拿出来
Yo, we don’t need to… we don’t need to put ’em all out.
我知道 但我们要摆满一些
I know, but we just need to fill ’em up a little bit.
-好的 -不错
– Okay. – That’s good.
你想拿出一些不同的款式吗
You want to put out… put out some different ones?
这个一定大卖♥♥
That’s the face of a sale.
好了 这件要多加五十块钱 因为
Okay, this one costs, uh, 50 bucks extra because…
-这是原创艺术品 -我要在上面吐口水
– It’s an original artwork. – I’m gonna spit on.
-五十块… -得卖♥♥一百了
– A $50… oh! – Okay, a hundred bucks.
得一万了
That’s ten grand.
-你们试音了吗 -还没
– Did you guys sound-check? – No, not yet.
我们是五点
We’re going on at…
-上台吗 -玛格丽特试音了吗
– 5:00? – Did Margaret sound-check yet?
你试音了吗
Yo, you sound-checked yet?
还没 不太想动
No. Not looking forward to it.
吓坏了
Terrified.
我的一半设备都坏了
Half my shit is broken down.
没错 我们都能修
钟表 手♥机♥ 电视 机车 珠宝 皮革
他的听力大概只剩
It’s… it’s probably a two out of ten
两成左右 他甚至…
in terms of his hearing. He can’t…
他连跟我交流都有困难
He’s having trouble even communicating with me.
这…
It-it’s…
我得去看医生吗
I got to see a doctor?
他现在就可以帮你检查
He… he can see you now.
-什么 -他现在就能帮你检查
– What? – He can see you right-right now.
-现在吗 -对 我…
– Now? – Yes, I-I…
露露 抱歉我得出来一趟 宝贝
Hey, Lulu. Uh, sorry I had to run out, baby.
我有点事得处理
I got to deal with some shit, okay?
别担心 好吗
Don’t worry about anything, okay?
斯通先生
Mr. Stone?

Oh, yeah.
这个音量怎么样
Okay, how is that volume?
这个音量够大吗
Is the volume loud enough?
很好
Good.
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
-什么 -你能听见我说话吗
– What? – You can hear me okay?
-音量大小 -我能听见
– Volume-wise? – I can hear you.

Okay.
我会读几个词
I’m gonna say these words.
请你跟我重复
I want you to repeat them back to me.
先从右耳开始
I’m gonna start with just your right ear.
好吗
Okay?
贝斯
Bass.
混乱
Mess.
汽车
Car.
拖把
Mop.
喧闹
Noisy.
搜寻
Search.
喉咙
Throat.
-丢 -鱼
– Ditch. – Fish.
说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!