He’s on his own.
你挺有种敢来这儿啊 朋友
You got some cojones coming here, amigo.
霍乱肯定很严重
The cholera must be bad.
莱蒂西亚和圣吉尔那边
There are cases in Leticia,
出现了一些病例 疫情会像野火一样蔓延
San Gil, and it can spread like wildfire.
如果你允许
So with your permission
我想利用今晚余下的时间
I’d like to take the rest of the evening to
来查验那些
look for anyone
可能需要我们救治的患者
who might need our immediate attention.
如果我发现了染病的患者 上帝保佑
If I do — God forbid —
我们必须立刻带他们撤离
we’ll have to evacuate them immediately.
这是确保霍乱不再扩散的
It’s the only way to make sure the cholera
唯一方法
doesn’t spread.
撤离
Evacuate?
对 这只是我们的标准流程
Yes. It’s just our protocol.
对
Yeah, yeah.
如果你发现了患者
If you find sick people —
上帝保佑
God forbid —
你带他们来见我
you bring them to me.
这是我的标准流程
My protocol.
萝西奥
Rocio!
萝西奥·阿吉拉尔
Rocio Aguilar!
过来
Come here.
该死
Oh, shit!
这丫头生病了
Is this one sick?
不 他们没事 她没生病
No, no, no. They’re fine. She’s fine.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 朋友
Ei, amigo.
我们走 伙计
Let’s go, man.
萝西奥
Rocio… Rocio.
不
No! No!
是时候回家了
It’s time to go home now.
你要回家了
Tu casa.
嘿
Hey!
他在回来的路上了
He’s on the move.
看
Look.
我们走
Let’s go, let’s go.
快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
你们没事吧
You guys good?
你没事吧
You alright?
没事
yes
嗯 我们没事
Yeah, we’re fine.
萝西奥
Rocio!
我是吉赛尔
Hello. I’m Giselle.
我在集市听过你唱歌♥
I heard you singing in the market.
你还记得吗
Remember?
记得
Yes.
你可变漂亮啦
You’re even prettier than I remember.
你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Is your daddy home?
阿吉拉尔先生吗
Mister Aguilar?
我是
Yes.
我是吉赛尔
Giselle.
梦想发掘的创办人
Founder of “Discover Your Dreams”.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是否方便占用您五分钟时间
I’d love to steal five minutes of your time.
我相信萝西奥有跻身娱乐圈的潜质
I believe Rocio may have the talent to be in the entertainment business.
但是当然了
But of course,
你明天得带她去参加我们的年度选拔
you’d need to bring her to our annual audition tomorrow.
如果我是你 我会说服他的
If I were you, I’d convince him.
这个小可爱是谁呀
And who is this cutie?
是你弟弟吗
Is he your little brother?
是的
Yes.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
不
No.
不允许家长陪同
No stage-fathers allowed.
晚上七点来接孩子 准时来就好
But pick-up is at 7 p.m. Sharp.
拜拜 爸爸
Okay. – Bye, daddy.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, sweetie.
抱一下
Give me a hug.
晚点见了 好吗
See you later, okay?
照顾好他们
Take good care of them.
别担心
Don’t worry.
来 笑一个
Yeah. Let’s see a cute smile.
让我们改变一下造型 你的发型
Let’s fix something. Your hair like this.
现在你看起来像个小明星
Yeah, you look like a star.
你好
Hello.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
泰迪熊
Teddy Bear.
不 不是那个
No, not that name.
你的真实姓名
Your real name.
米格尔
Miguel.
米格尔·阿吉拉尔
Miguel Aguilar.
很高兴认识你 米格尔
Nice to meet you, Miguel.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
那是野马
That’s a Mustang.
一种速度非常快的车
That’s a very fast car.
我饿了
I’m hungry.
想吃汉堡吗
Wanna get a burger?
你七岁半
You’re seven and a half.
现在是四月吗
Is it April?
不 是七月 七月十二号♥ 怎么问这个
No. It’s July. July 12. Why?
那我就八岁了
Then I’m eight.
我有个儿子和你一样大
I’ve got a son just your age.
他叫卡伦
His name’s Kalen.
我叫提姆
And I’m Tim.
提姆·巴拉德
Tim Ballard.
你可以叫我提莫西奥
But you can call me Timoteo.
提莫西奥
Timoteo?
我的名字在西班牙语里是这么说吧
That’s my name in Spanish, right?
这上面有你的名字
It has your name on it.
这是我姐姐给我的
My sister gave it to me.
你会救助小孩是吗
You rescue children, right?
也许你能帮我找到她
Maybe you can help me find her.
你姐姐在哪里
Where is your sister?
沙滩最适合拍照了
The beach is the perfect spot for a photo shoot.
你们喜欢沙滩吧
You like the beach, right?
喜欢
Yes!
辛巴 怎么了
Simba? What’s wrong?
我不叫辛巴
My name is not Simba.
从现在起你就叫这个名字
Well… From now on, it is.
女士 我爸爸不知道我们要出去拍照
Ma’am? But my papa doesn’t know.
你♥爸♥爸知道
Your papa knows.
站起来 下车 下车
On your feet. Come down, come down.
快点
Let’s go.
快
Go.
快点 进去
Go, go. Go inside!
你要带我们去哪里 求求你送我们回家
No! Where are you taking us? Please, take us home!
闭嘴 小心我揍你
Shut up or you’ll get a beating.
不 求你了 救救我们
No, please! Help us, please.
救命
Help! Please!
救命
Help! Please!
求求救我们出去吧
Get us out of here!
然后他们带你们去了哪里
And where did they take you?
你看见什么了
What do you see?
四个男人
Four men.
是好人吗
Are they nice men?
为什么给我这个 这是爸爸给你的
Why are you giving me this? Dad gave it to you.
它现在属于你了 别弄丢了
It’s yours now. Don’t lose it.
马上站起来 排好队
Stand up! Get in a line! Now!
站起来 站起来 过来排好队
Stand up! Come here! In line, standing up.
别带他走