And you will leave the island…
离开这个岛
with 100 grand
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
都搞定了
Ok, it’s handled…
我们哥伦比亚的大使♥馆♥会支持你
you have the support of our Embassy in Colombia,
我们会有一个人跟踪这次行动
One of our guys will track the raid
以防你们需要合法援助
in case you need any legal back-up.
嘿 提姆
Hey Tim,
我希望你找到她
I hope you find her.
给你的 爸爸
For you, papi.
谢谢
Gracias.
在那边谈判
Negotiation is over there.
我希望孩子们在后面这儿
I want the kids back here,
尽可能远离人贩
as far away from the traffickers as possible…
他们没把孩子全部带来
They didn’t bring all the kids.
意料之中
It doesn’t surprise me.
肯定不超过三十个
It gotta be less than 30.
走吧 快点 你别弄湿了
Let’s go. Quick, so you don’t get wet.
你把剩下的尤物
You keeping the rest of the talent
都藏在汽车杂物箱里了吗
in the glove compartment?
他们稍后就到
They’ll be here soon.
奥索里奥·罗德里格斯
Osorio Rodriguez.
不过朋友都叫我卡内
But my friends call me Carne.
卡内是我们的律师
Carne is our lawyer.
他在边境有关系
He got good friends at the borders.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
我可不是普通的老大
No Don King.
我喜欢亲自上场
I like to get in the ring.
不屈不挠 太爱他了
Tenacious. Love him.
就这么多
That’s it.
打扰 再来点吗
Excuse me. Want more?
B计划是什么
And what’s plan B?
静观其变
We wait.
我们不会放弃另一条船上的孩子的
We’re not gonna lose the kids in the other boat.
萝西奥肯定和他们在一起
Rocio must be with them.
豪尔赫 听我说
Jorge, listen to me.
你上岛的时候
When you land,
拿下他们那个长得像斗牛犬的胖子 别让他在岛上待着
take their fat bulldog and get him off the island,
把他单独带走 不要用手铐
keep him separate and no handcuffs.
不 不好意思 他是我的
No, no, no, no, no. Sorry. He’s mine.
另选一个吧
Choose another.
你开玩笑呢 对吧
You’re joking, right?
你知道哥伦比亚最危险的地方
You know where is the most
在哪里吗
dangerous place in Colombia?
在我
Between me
和我的小鸡之间
and my chicken.
你可真是个大男子汉
You’re a real big man, huh?
我杀你都不用眨眼
I can kill you without a glance.
哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
他想要就给他
Give the man what he wants.
卡内 让你的傻瓜手下把枪拿开
Carne, tell your fathead goon to put this gun away.
好了
Alright.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let’s have a drink, huh?
嘿
Hey,
你有一下午的时间 够你在那小屋子里好好玩了
you’ll have all afternoon in that damn bungalow.
太好了 终于到了
Hurray! Finally arrived!
站住 举起手来 都不许动
Stop! Hands up! Nobody moves!
谁陷害了我们
Who set us up?
你的老大
Your Don King?
五十四个孩子
Fifty four kids.
知道他们的名字了吗
Did you get their names?
萝西奥在吗
Rocio?
抱歉 提姆
I’m sorry, Tim.
但我们救下了五十四个
But we rescued 54.
听到了吗
Hear that?
那就是自♥由♥之声
That’s the sound of freedom.
我听到了
I hear it.
弗维戈在瓜伊塔拉河边的村庄
Fuego handed her off here.
把她转手卖♥♥出去了
At a village on the Guáitara River.
河南岸都是叛军领地
South of that river, it’s all rebel territory.
没人进得去
No one goes in.
军队 警♥察♥
Not the army, not the police.
我们 都不行
Not us.
什么
What?
这就完了
That’s it?
这可是要将一个十一岁的女孩
You’re talking about extracting
从未知的地区转移出来啊
an 11 year-old girl from unknown terrain.
所以呢
So?
那地方可是被叛军控制着啊
It’s controlled by an army of rebels!
对啊
Right.
先不管我们可能遭遇什么
Forget about what could happen to us!
她也很有可能被杀害
She could be killed too…
提姆
Tim.
如果这是你的女儿呢 豪尔赫
What if this was your daughter, Jorge.
抱歉 兄弟 找不回来了
Sorry, man. She’s gone.
她被卖♥♥错了人
She got sold to the wrong guy!
除非那个人需要我们的帮助
Unless that guy needs our help.
我记得听说过一伙人
I remember hearing about a groups
能靠甜言蜜语通行那片区域
that could sweet-talk their way into those areas.
是群医务人员
Medical folks,
来治疗霍乱 疟疾 登革热
treating cholera, malaria, dengue fever.
我怀疑
Makes me wonder
这几天山区
if there’s any epidemics
是不是有传染病
going around the mountains these days.
把手举起来
Put up your hand.
什么
What?
我说 把手举起来
I said “put up your hand”.
这些外国佬
These gringos.
现在你是医生了
Now you’re a doctor.
节节高升嘛
Moving up in life.
提姆
Tim!
我接到命令
I got orders.
只能送你到河边
I can go as far as the river.
不能再远了
No further.
上了船 之后的路
When you get on that water,
就得靠自己了
you’re on your own.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
拿着这些
Keep these with you.
定♥位♥器♥
GPS?
你可以放到你的钱包里 或者
You can keep it in your wallet or…
注射进体内
I don’t know, inject it.
这样你就能定位我们的尸体了 是吧
So you can locate our bodies, hm?
嘿 提莫西奥
Hey, Timoteo…
如果明天情况不妙
If things go south tomorrow,
当然这不太可能
which is not particularly unlikely,
海军陆战队也不来
there’s no Marine unit coming.
我们就收手吧
We’re done.
嘿
Hey.
带上这个
Take this.
我会更有安全感
I’ll feel safer.
我觉得不带它感觉更好
I think I’ll be better off without it.
希望我们能有个热情的欢迎仪式
I hope we get a warm welcome.
别开枪 别
Don’t shoot. Don’t…
趴下 你疯了吗
Get down! Are you out of your mind?
快点
Come on.
如果我夜里回来 做好逃跑的准备
If I come back in the dark, be ready to run.
出什么事了
What’s happening?
他只能靠自己了