太好了!
It’s so good!
是,呃
It’s, uh…
这不可怕
It’s not horrible.
很好。你可以在路上吃。我们走吧
Good. You can eat on the way. Let’s go.
或者你只需要花几分钟。确定
Or you just take a few minutes. Sure.
嗯。奇怪,我不再那么生气了
Hmm. Strange, I don’t feel so angry anymore.
太好了。准备好找月风了吗?
That’s great. Ready to find Moonwind?
也许吧
Maybe.
我告诉你,乔,它的发音是“yee-row”
I’m telling you, Joe, it’s pronounced yee-row.
乔:是的,但在纽约,我们叫他们陀螺仪。是希腊语
JOE: Yeah, but in New York, we call them gyros. It’s Greek.
不,我和阿基米德吵了一架
No, I got in a fight with Archimedes about this.
他说这是…
He said it’s…
-Yee-row. -哟哟
-Yee-row. -Yo-yo.
-Yee-row. -约洛
-Yee-row. -YOLO.
-Yee-row. -塞尔吉奥?
-Yee-row. -Sergio?
依-洛!
Yee-row!
我想念那家伙
I miss that guy.
这是14街和7街
This is 14th and 7th.
一定是他
That’s gotta be him.
22:月风,你得帮帮我
22: Moonwind, you gotta help me.
乔!你让它进入了你的身体
Joe! You made it into your body.
没有,他没有
No, he didn’t.
那是我的身体
That is my body.
你在猫里?
You’re in a cat?
那是不可思议的!
That’s marvelous!
嘿,小傻瓜!
Hey, Moonwimp!
那牌子不会自己转的,听到了吗?
That sign won’t spin by itself, hear me?
玛姬,你看!我把这个人的灵魂放进了一只猫里
But, Marge, look! I put this man’s soul in a cat.
谁在乎呢? 你!
Who cares? And you!
我们这里只能容下一个怪人,所以,快滚!
We only have room for one weirdo here, so, scram!
回去工作!
Get back to work!
没人懂我的艺术
No one understands my art.
月风,听着
Moonwind, listen,
我得离开这里,回到那里去
I gotta get out of here and back in there.
好吧,我们得表演了
Well, we’ll have to perform
一个老式的星体轮回转换
an old-fashioned astral
transmigration displacement.
-一个什么? -这只是一种方法
-A what? -It’s simply a way
让你的灵魂回到属于他们的地方
to get your souls back where they belong.
这是一个荣耀的仪式,事实上
And it’s a glorious ritual, indeed,
充满了吟唱,舞蹈,最重要的是,邦戈鼓
full of chanting, dancing, and best of all, bongos.
我要在7点前赶到”半音符”,所以现在就得去
I need to be at The Half Note by 7:00,
so this needs to happen right now.
哇,哇,哇!没有那么快
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not so fast.
你必须等待另一个薄弱环节
You must wait for another thin spot
在地球和星体层之间打开
to open between Earth and the astral plane.
除非奥库斯进入双子座
And that won’t occur
否则这一切都不会发生
until Orcus moves into the house of Gemini.
那是什么时候?
When is that?
嗯,政♥府♥说是6:30
Well, the government calls it 6:30.
听着,我在”半音符”处等你
Look, I’ll meet you at The Half Note.
6:30?你认真的吧?
6:30? You serious?
我会收集所有必需的食物…
I’ll gather all the necessary provisions…
我说了,滚出这里!快走!
I said, get out of here! Go!
月风:6点半在”半音符”见!
MOONWIND: See you at The Half Note at 6:30!
我会处理好一切的!
I’ll take care of everything!
离我远点!
And stay away!
泰瑞:这里当然有很多加西亚
TERRY: Sure are a lot of Garcias in here.
你就在某个地方,小灵魂
You’re out there somewhere, little soul,
我会找到你的
and I’m gonna find ya.
乔:好了,这是最后的零食了
JOE: All right, this is the last snack.
我几乎穿不下裤子了
I can barely fit into my pants as it is.
6:30 正在接近。太紧迫了
6:30 is cutting it close. Too close.
我们得回我家,把你收拾干净…
We gotta get back to my place and
get you cleaned up and…
啊!
Ahh!
我们得叫辆出租车。把你的手伸出来
We gotta hail a cab. Hold your hand out.
把它举起来
Hold it up and out.
伙计,即使我没穿医院的病号♥服,这也很难
Man, this would be hard even if I wasn’t
wearing a hospital gown.
快,快,快!快跑去那个地方
Go, go, go! Just run to that one.
多萝西娅:那是老师吗?
DOROTHEA: Is that Teach?
22:嗯,意大利香肠
22: Mm, pepperoni.
(乔扮演米特斯先生的呼噜声)
(JOE AS MR. MITTENS YOWLING)
乔:啊,多萝西娅·威廉姆斯看到我了
JOE: Aah, Dorothea Williams saw me.
我该怎么办?她会觉得我疯了
What am I gonna do?
She’s gonna think I’m crazy.
也许你应该给她打个电♥话♥
Maybe you should call her up
告诉她我们没有疯
and tell her that we’re not crazy.
我只做了一个小时的人,就连我都知道那是个坏主意
I’ve only been a person for an hour,
and even I know that’s a bad idea.
乔:我得回到我的身体里,今晚好好表现
JOE: I just gotta get back in my body and
really bring it tonight.
为什么这部分很臭,而这部分闻起来很香?
How come this part is stinky but this part smells fine?
不要介意。把裤子穿上
Never mind. Just put those pants on.
天哪,我真不敢相信我居然
Sheesh, I can’t believe I’ve been
没穿裤子在这个城市里走来走去
walking around in this city with no pants on.
22:我根本不想待在这里,记得吗?
22: I don’t even wanna be here, remember?
我也不想你在这里。我只是…
I don’t want you here either. I just…
我只想回到我的身体
I just wanna get back to my body,
然后回到俱乐部
then get back to the club.
你怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
呃… 我不知道。是太阳,它只是那么…
Uh… I don’t know. It’s the sun. It’s just so…
乔:我的电♥话♥!
JOE: My phone!
22:嗯… 好吧,你的衣服又在咕咕作响了
22: Um… Okay, your clothes are rumbling again.
柯利!呃… 不,不
Curley! Uh… No, no.
哎呀
Oops.
柯利:嘿,G 先生,我是柯利。嗯…
CURLEY: Hey, Mr. G, it’s Curley. Um…
我希望你一切都好
I hope you’re doin’ okay.
多萝西娅看到你时吓坏了,她打电♥话♥叫了另一个人,罗伯特
Dorothea freaked out when she saw you,
and she called this other guy, Robert.
他现在会取代你参加演出。我很抱歉
He’s got the gig now. I’m sorry.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
柯利:听着,老实说
CURLEY: Look, honestly,
你的课是我上学的唯一原因
your class was the only reason
I went to school at all.
就像,我亏欠你很多
Like, I owe you a lot.
所以,这是计划
So, here’s the plan.
把自己清理干净,穿上杀手服
Clean yourself up, put on a killer suit,
早点去俱乐部
and get to the club early.
我要试着和她谈谈
I’m gonna try and talk to her.
一定要让你看起来像个百万富翁,好吗?
Just make sure you show up looking like
a million bucks, all right?
我希望能见到你,伙计。好吧。平安
I hope I see you, man. All right. Peace.
哦!我可以重新夺回演出,22号♥
Oh! I can get the gig back, 22.
我需要你的帮助。我有一套西装
I need your help. I have a suit.
我需要你试穿一下
I’m gonna need you to try it on.
22:不,不,不
22: No, no, no.
乔:然后我可以把头发梳成一条直线
JOE: And then I can line my hair up a little bit,
-我可以 -22:不。不可能,不可能
-and I can… -22: Nope. No way, no how.
-22号♥!
-22!
-女孩:加德纳先生? -啊!
-GIRL: Mr. Gardner? -Ah!
这是康妮。她是来上课的
It’s Connie. She’s here for her lesson.
-我该怎么办? -康妮:我听得见!
-What do I do? -CONNIE: I can hear you!
告诉她你今天不能上课
Just tell her that you can’t do it today.
22:嗨,康妮
22: Hi, Connie.
对不起,乔今天不能上课了
Sorry, but Joe can’t do it today.
乔:你是乔! 22:我是说,我
JOE: You’re Joe! 22: I mean, me.
我今天不能上课
Me can’t do it today.
乔:很好。现在我们去看看那套衣服
JOE: Good. Now let’s go check out that suit.
康妮:我是来告诉你我退出的
CONNIE: I came to tell you that I quit.
22:退出?
22: Quit?
我们没时间谈这个了。套装在壁橱里
We don’t have time for this. The suit is in the closet.
康妮:乐队是在愚蠢的浪费时间
CONNIE: Band is a stupid waste of time.
这孩子说话很有道理
This kid is talking sense.