I hear a heart monitor.
我能闻到洗手液的味道
I can smell hand sanitizer.
月风:是的。对!很好
MOONWIND: Yes. Yes! Good.
乔:我想我能感觉到我的脚
JOE: I think I can feel my feet.
嗯。我感到毛茸茸的
Hmm. I feel fur.
女人:你找到近亲了吗?
WOMAN: Did you find a next of kin?
乔:我感到毛茸茸的
JOE: I feel fur.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
哦,治疗猫起作用了
Oh, the therapy cat is working.
我接近了吗?我什么时候能跳进去?
Am I close? When can I jump in?
看!我在那儿
Look! There I am.
我在那儿
There I am.
他的心率在加快
His heart rate is increasing.
我去叫医生
I’ll get the doctor.
米滕斯先生,你待着别动
Mr. Mittens, you stay right there.
-我们还在等什么? -不,乔,别着急
-What are we waiting for? -No, Joe, don’t rush this.
-现在不是时候 -乔:不,我的时间到了
-It’s not the right time. -JOE: No, it’s my time.
22:等等,不是我!
22: Wait, not me!
乔:我做到了。我做到了!我回来了
JOE: I did it. I did it! I’m back.
什么…
What the…

No.
不。不。不
No. No. No.
我在猫里面?
I’m in the cat?
等一下。如果我在这里,那谁…
Wait a minute. If I’m in here, then who…
-22:什么? -乔:你在我的身体里!
-22: What? -JOE: You’re in my body!
-22:你在猫里面? -等等,等等,那是我的身体
-22: You’re in the cat? -Wait, wait, that’s my body.
-22:我在一个人体里!不! -为什么你在我的身体里?
-22: I’m in a body! No! -Why are you in my body?
我不想当一只猫。我讨厌猫!
I don’t wanna be a cat. I hate cats!
22:哦,真恶心
22: Oh, it’s disgusting.
那个月风的家伙,他把事情搞砸了
That Moonwind guy, he messed this up.
医生,你得帮帮我。那是我的身体,但我被困住了…
Doc, you gotta help me. That’s my body,
but I’m trapped…
哦,不,他们不能理解我
Oh, no, they can’t understand me.
他们以为你是我。你必须得试试
They think you’re me. You gotta try.
医生小姐,我们有麻烦了
Miss Doctor, we have a problem.
(用乔的声音)我是一个未出生的灵魂,我想留在”你的研讨会”上
(IN JOE’S VOICE) I’m an unborn soul and I wanna stay at
the You Seminar.
是的,嗯,那药好像一点作用都没有
Yes, well, that drug doesn’t seem to be working at all.
22:不,不,不,你不明白
22: No, no, no, you don’t understand.
-我不是加德纳先生 -乔:嘘!
-I’m not Mr. Gardner. -JOE: Shh!
他们会认为你疯了
They’re gonna think you’re nuts.
我的意思是,我疯了
I mean, that I’m nuts.
哦,这是怎么发生的?
Oh, how did this happen?
我掉进你的身体里是因为你的身体没有灵魂
I fell into your body because it doesn’t have a soul.
那我为什么在猫里面?
Then why am I in a cat?
我不知道!
I don’t know!
(米滕斯·梅奥先生)
(MR. MITTENS MEOWS)
加德纳先生,我们能给谁打电♥话♥吗?
Is there anyone we can call, Mr. Gardner?
近亲或朋友?
A next of kin or friend?
-告诉她不 -呃,不
-Tell her no. -Uh, no.
你能告诉我今天是几号♥吗?
Can you tell me what day it is?
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
It’s the worst day of my life.
我不想待在这里。我讨厌地球
I don’t wanna be here. I hate Earth.
告诉你什么。我们要把你留在这里
Tell you what. We’re going to keep you here
为了观察。就一会儿
for observation. Just for a bit.
也许我们的治疗猫可以去他的下一次约会
Perhaps our therapy cat can go to his next appointment.
好吧。可以
Okay. Okay.
-你得跟她谈谈 -好的
-You gotta talk to her. -Okay.
医生小姐,这个身体的灵魂就在这只猫身上
Miss Doctor, this body’s soul is in this cat.
别说了
Stop talking.
所以很自然地,他想和我待在一起
So naturally, he wants to stay close.
呃,把猫留下。休息一下吧
Uh, keep the cat. Just get some rest.
很多很多。好吧?
A lot of it. Okay?
我10分钟后来接米滕斯先生
I’ll come get Mr. Mittens in ten minutes.
10分钟?我们得离开这里
Ten minutes? We gotta get outta here.
不可能!我不能动了!
No way! I am not moving!
我不敢相信我在这个地狱般的星球上
I can’t believe I’m in a body on this hellish planet.
我有可弯曲的肉条
I have bendy meat sticks.
我能感觉到我自己的感觉
I can feel myself feeling myself.
嘿!集中注意力!听我说
Hey! Focus! Listen to me.
我们得在他们把我带走之前离开这里
We gotta get out of here before they take me away.
把你带走?你要离开我吗?
Take you away? You’re gonna leave me?
不可能!你在我的身体里
No way! That’s my body you’re in.
好吧,你觉得你能走路吗?
Okay, do you think you can walk?
我不知道!
I don’t know!
我试驾失败了436次
I failed Body Test Drive, like, 436 times.
你愿意试试吗?
But will you try?
可以。一定要找到月风,他能搞定的
Okay. Gotta find Moonwind, he can fix this.
我是只猫。我可以做这个
I’m a cat. I can make this.
(古怪的爵士乐)
(WHIMSICAL JAZZ MUSIC PLAYING)
好吧,来吧,你做得很好
Okay, come on, you’re doing great.
继续。继续前进
Keep going. Keep going.
22:我要在这里休息一会儿
22: I’m just gonna rest here for a minute.
不,不,不,不。他们很快就会回来的。来吧
No, no, no, no. They’ll be back any minute. Come on.
好的!
Okay!
在这里!
In here!
22:哇哦
22: Whoa.
乔:好的,很好
JOE: Okay, good.
现在按下向下按钮
Now push the down button.
移♥动♥你的… 不行。小心点
Move your… Nope. Careful.
那些手指是我的生计
Those fingers are my livelihood.

Ugh.
现在进去
Now get in.
22:唷!
22: Phew!
22:嗯
22: Hmm.
22:嗯
22: Hmm.
好吧,月风是怎么说的?
Okay, what did Moonwind say?
他说在14街和7街的拐角处
He said on the corner of 14th and 7th.
是的,那是切尔西。杰克逊广场公园附近
Yeah, that’s Chelsea. Near Jackson Square Park.
完全正确。等等。你怎么知道的?
Exactly. Wait. How do you know all that?
都在你那愚蠢的脑子里
It’s all in this stupid brain of yours.
嘿,嘿,嘿,待在外面
Hey, hey, hey, stay outta there.
哦,放松。这里没什么东西
Oh, relax. There’s not much here.
爵士乐,爵士乐,更多的爵士乐
Jazz, jazz, more jazz.
哦,还有一个叫丽莎的人。那是谁?
Oh, and someone named Lisa. Who’s that?
呃,不要介意
Uh, never mind.
我,嗯
I, um…
你知道,这一切发生得太快了
It’s all happening too fast, you know.
让我们花点时间,嗯…
Let’s just take a minute and, um…
快点,我们走。他们随时都可能来
Come on, let’s go. They could be here any second.
乔:别担心,没事的。继续走
JOE: Don’t worry, it’s okay. Just keep walking.
22:啊!
22: Aah!
不,别停下来。你在干什么?
No, don’t stop. What are you doing?
这是纽约市
This is New York City.
你不要在马路中间停下来。快,快,快
You don’t stop in the middle of the street.
Go, go, go.
乔:哦,不。22号♥,22号♥!
JOE: Oh, no. 22. 22!
22号♥。哦,不。哦,不。22号♥,22号♥
22. Oh, no. Oh, no. 22. 22.
22号♥!22号♥!
22! 22!
22号♥,我不知道我有爪子,好吗?
22, I didn’t know I had claws, okay?
听着,对不起。来吧,我们走
Look, I’m sorry. But come on, let’s go.
不可能
No way.
我就待在这里直到你那愚蠢的身体死去
I am staying right here until your stupid body dies.
这随时都会发生,因为你的胃在颤抖
Which will happen any minute now
because your stomach is earthquaking.
是啊,这地方比我想象的还要糟糕
Yeah, this place is worse than I thought.
很吵,很亮,而且…
It’s loud, and bright, and…
嗯。我鼻子里是什么?
Hmm. What is that in my nose?
那是气味
That’s smell.
如果你觉得那很好,那就想象一下它的味道吧
And if you think that’s good,
just imagine what it tastes like.

Hmm.
继续
Go on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!