22: Here it is.
它通向哪里?
Where does it lead?
嘿,你的问题太多了
Hey, you ask too many questions.
你闭一会儿嘴,好吗?
How about you zip it for a minute, m’kay?
-为什么我们要去那里? -因为我认识一个人
-And we’re going there why?
-‘Cause I know a guy there.
一个能帮上忙的人。像你这样的人
A guy who can help. A guy like you.
像我一样?比如说,活着?
Like me? As in, alive?
等等,你真的在帮我吗?
Wait, are you actually helping me?
乔,我在这里待了不知道多久了
Joe, I have been here for who knows how long,
从来没见过任何让我想活下去的东西
and I’ve never seen anything that’s made me want to live.
然后,你来了。你的生活是阴郁和可怜的
And then, you come along. Your life is sad and pathetic.
你这么努力地想回到过去
And you’re working so hard to get back to it.
为什么?我是说,这个我得看看
Why? I mean, this I gotta see.
好吧。我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
你知道当你们人类真正沉迷于某种事物的时候
You know how when you humans are
really into something
你会感觉身处另一个地方吗?
and it feels like you’re in another place?
感觉你就在这个区域,对吧?
Feels like you’re in the zone, right?
-乔:是的 -好吧,这就是那个区域
-JOE: Yeah. -Well, this is the zone.
它是物质和精神之间的空间
It’s the space between the physical and spiritual.
等一下,我到过这儿。今天,做我的试演
Wait a minute. I was here. Today, doing my audition.
这儿一定是音乐家们流连忘返的地方
This must be where musicians come
when they get into a flow.
不仅仅是音乐家。看这个
Not just musicians. Watch this.
哦,罗密欧,罗密欧,你为什么…
O, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou…
排队!
Line!
哎呀
Oops.
看看这个
Check this out.
几十年来我一直在和这支球队打交道
I have been messing with this team for decades.
播音员:尼克斯队又输了一场
ANNOUNCER: And the Knicks lose another one.
好吧,好吧。你认识的那个人在哪儿?
All right. All right. Where’s this guy you know?
我要回去进行我的演出
I gotta get back to my gig.
-好吧。我是说,他通常都在下面 -什么…
-Okay. I mean, he’s usually down here.
-What the…
生物:做一笔交易
CREATURE: Make a trade.
做一笔交易。做一笔交易
Make a trade. Make a trade.
-那是什么? -嘘!
-What is that? -Shh!
做一笔交易。做一笔交易
Make a trade. Make a trade.
22:快跑!
22: Run!
生物:做一笔交易,做一笔交易,做一笔交易!
CREATURE: Make a trade, make a trade, make a trade!
(民间摇滚乐)
(FOLK ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)
哦!你好啊,星际旅行者们
Oh! Ahoy there, fellow astral travelers.
很高兴再次见到你,22号♥
Good to see you again, 22.
月风,你好吗?
Moonwind, how are ya?
在疯狂的边缘,谢谢你的邀请
On the brink of madness, thanks for asking.
嘿,我对你有个请求
Hey, got a request for you.
嗯,是的。我想回到我的身体里
Uh, yeah. I’m trying to get back to my body.
你能帮助我吗?
Can you help me?
我们就是做这个的
That’s what we do.
我们是无国界的神秘主义者
We are the mystics without borders.
致力于帮助地球上迷失的灵魂找到他们的路
Devoted to helping the lost souls of Earth find their way.
我是月风之星舞者,为您服务
I’m Moonwind Stardancer at your service.
这是风星梦月,舞星风月
That’s Windstar Dreamermoon,
Dancerstar Windmoon,
这是梦幻之风和梦幻之梦
and that’s Dreamerwind Dreamerdreamer.
这些怪人会帮我回去吗?
These weirdos are going to help me get back?
等等
Just wait.
舞星:让我们把这个迷失的灵魂带回家吧
DANCERSTAR: Let’s get this lost soul back home.
生物:做一笔交易
CREATURE: Make a trade.
做一笔交易。做一笔交易
Make a trade. Make a trade.
可怜的家伙
Poor fellow.
月风:有些人就是无法放下自己的焦虑和执念
MOONWIND: Some people just can’t let go of their
own anxieties and obsessions,
让他们迷失自我,与生活脱节
leaving them lost and disconnected from life.
这就是结果
And this is the result.
生物:做一笔交易。做一笔交易
CREATURE: Make a trade. Make a trade.
做一笔交易。做一笔交易
Make a trade. Make a trade.
做一笔交易?
Make a trade?
看起来像另一个对冲基金经理
Looks like another hedge fund manager.
现在,重新连接你的地球肉体
Now, to reconnect to your earthly body.
对冲基金经理:哇,那就是我
HEDGE FUND MANAGER: Whoa. That’s me.
非常感谢
Thank you.
我这一生做了什么?
What am I doing with my life?
我还活着!我还活着!释放你自己吧!
I’m alive! I’m alive! Free yourselves!
真漂亮!
It’s beautiful!
哇哦。他就这样回去了吗?
Whoa. He got back just like that?
这就是我回到我身体里所要做的一切吗?
So this is all I had to do to get back to my body?
确实,伙计!
Egads, man!
乔,你死了吗?
Joe, are you dead?
不,不。嗯,还没有
No, no. Well, not yet.
你能帮我回去吗?
Can you help me get back?
我们从来没有把一个没有束缚的灵魂重新连接回他的身体
We’ve never connected an untethered soul back
to its body before.
但如果我们走到一个很窄的地方…
But perhaps if we travel to a thin spot…
对!全体上船!
Yes! All aboard!
抛锚!
Anchors away!
(民间摇滚乐)
(FOLK ROCK MUSIC PLAYING)
如果你的灵魂在这里,你的身体在哪里?
So if your souls are here, where are your bodies?
嗯,当然,在地球上
Well, on Earth, of course.
我的身体在巴拉望岛处于恍惚状态
My body is in a trance in Palawan.
我在西♥藏♥弹奏萨拉斯瓦蒂七弦琴
I’m playing the Saraswati veena in Tibet.
我是在加利福尼亚州伯克利市做冥想的萨满治疗师
I’m a shamanic healer meditating in Berkeley, California.
嗯。让我猜猜,你在击鼓,吟诵,冥想吗?
Mm-hmm. And let me guess, you’re drumming,
chanting, and meditating?
对。就像这样
Yes. Something like that.
我在纽约,14街和7街的拐角处
I’m in New York City, on the corner of 14th and 7th.
哦,是的,这是托尼·托尼·托尼奥斯说的
Oh, yeah, that’s right up from Tony Tony Tonios.
是的,没错
Yes, precisely.
那你呢?我以为你讨厌地球
And what about you? I thought you hated Earth.
是的,我没有被身体困住
Yeah, I’m not stuck with a body.
所以我可以去任何我想去的地方
So I can go wherever I want.
我是个无名小卒,明白吗?
I’m a nobody, get it?
我们神秘主义者每周二都会在这片美丽的风景中相遇
We mystics meet in this glorious landscape every Tuesday.
他们中的很多人。让人无法接受的
So many of them. Sad.
你知道,迷失的灵魂和在这个区域的灵魂
You know, lost souls are not that different
没有什么不同
from those in the zone.
-什么? -这个区域是令人愉快的
-What? -The zone is enjoyable,
但当这种快乐成为一种痴迷时,你就会与生活脱节了
but when that joy becomes an obsession,
one becomes disconnected from life.
灵魂:一定要找到它
SOUL: Gotta find it.
一定要找到它。一定要找到它
Gotta find it. Gotta find it.
有一段时间,我自己也是一个迷失的灵魂
For a time, I was a lost soul myself.
-真的吗? -俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
-Really? -Tetris.
(民间摇滚乐继续播放)
(FOLK ROCK MUSIC CONTINUES PLAYING)
月风:你在这儿
MOONWIND: There you are.
我们很快就会把你接回来的
We’ll have you back in no time.
现在,因为你和你的身体没有连接
Now, since you don’t have a connection to your body,
你将不得不回到你的物理环境
you will have to tune back into
your physical surroundings.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
把气息呼入到你的冠状脉轮(人体精神集中点之一)
Breathe into your crown chakra.
我们真的需要这些吗?
Do we really need all this?
是的!
Yes!
船上有钢琴吗?我可以用来集中精力
Do you have a piano on board? I could focus with that.
没有钢琴,乔。你必须集中注意力
No pianos, Joe. You must focus.
想象一下寂静
Imagine silence.

Shh.
现在,把注意力集中在你的身体上
Now, concentrate on where your body is.
倾听提示
Listen for cues.
就是这样。你正在进行
That’s it. You’re doing it.
不许偷看。保持你的冥想状态
No peeking. Maintain your meditative state
否则你会断了连接
or you’ll break the connection.
现在,看看你是否能闻到并感觉到你的身体在哪里
Now, see if you can smell and feel where your body is.
我听到心脏监护仪的声音

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!