较音是在7点
Soundcheck’s at 7:00.
我们来看看你怎么样
We’ll see how you do.
好!喔-呜!
Yes! Whoo-hoo!
你看到了吗,爸爸?这就是我要说的!
You see that, Dad? That’s what I’m talking about!
嘿,抬头,抬头
Hey, look up, look up.
你知道这意味着什么吗? 乔·加德纳!
You know what that’s gonna say? Joe Gardner!
你永远不会相信刚刚发生的事
You’re never gonna believe what just happened.
我成功了,我获得了演出。是的!
I did it. I got the gig. Yes!
我… 我知道
I… I know.
多萝西娅·威廉姆斯!你能相信吗?
Dorothea Williams! Can you believe it?
嘿,朋友,你会受伤的!
Hey, pal, you’re gonna get hurt!
别告诉我妈妈这件事。可以吗?
Just don’t tell my mom about this. Okay?
忘了上课吧。我在一个与众不同的班
Forget class. I’m in a different class.
我在多萝西娅·威廉姆斯的班上,哥们
I’m in a Dorothea Williams class, buddy.
你知道我在说什么吗?我是…
You know what I’m saying? I’m…
哇!对不起!
Whoa! Sorry!
什么 …
What the…
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
什么…
What the…
嘿!嘿,嘿,嘿!喂!
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Hello!
你好
Hello.
哦,亲爱的,你叫什么名字?
Oh, what’s your name, honey?
呃,我是乔。乔·加德纳
Uh, I’m Joe. Joe Gardner.
听着,我不应该在这里
Look, I’m not supposed to be here.
啊,对你来说一定很突然
Ah. Must have been sudden for you.
你看,乔,我已经106岁了
You see, Joe, I’m 106 years old.
我已经等了很久了
Been waiting a long time for this.
-为了什么? -超度
-For what? -The Great Beyond.
乔:超度?
JOE: The Great Beyond?
-像在,像在超越生命? -是的
-As in, as in beyond life? -Yeah.
那不就是死亡吗?
That’s death right there?
(因纽特语)他比我梦到的海象好多了
(INUKTITUT)This beats my dream about the walrus.
令人兴奋,不是吗?
Exciting, isn’t it?
不,不,不,听着
No, no, no, listen.
我今晚有一场演出。我现在不能死
I have a gig tonight. I can’t die now.
男性灵魂:嗯,我真的不觉得
MALE SOUL: Well, I really don’t think
你对此有很多话要说
you have a lot to say about this.
对。是的,我知道
Yes. Yes, I do.
我不会在得到机会的那一天就死了。我该走了
I’m not dying the very day I got my shot. I’m due.
见鬼,我迟到了
Heck, I’m overdue.
呃-呃,呃-呃。我要走了
Uh-uh, uh-uh. I’m outta here.
我觉得你不应该走那条路
I don’t think you’re supposed to go that way.
这是不可能发生的。我今天不会死的
This can’t happen. I’m not dyin’ today.
我的人生才刚刚开始
Not when my life just started.
那是什么?
What was that?
等等。我还没有完蛋,我得回去
Wait. I’m not finished. I gotta get back.
我不想死!
I don’t wanna die!
我还没完蛋,我没完蛋。快跑!
I’m not done. I’m not done. Run!
-你为什么不跑? -我不知道
-Why aren’t you running? -I don’t know.
-你们这些人怎么了? -男性灵魂:我不知道
-What’s wrong with you people?
-MALE SOUL: I don’t know.
(韩语)我的裤子呢?
(KOREAN)Where are my pants?
乔:我还没完蛋
JOE: I’m not done.
啊!
Ahh!
哦,天哪。哦,天哪
Oh, my goodness. Oh, my goodness.
我很抱歉。我很抱歉。请原谅我
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Excuse me.
救命啊!我还没完蛋。我得回去了
Help! I’m not done. I gotta get back.
哦,我的… 哦,天哪
Oh, my… Oh, my goodness.
什么?
What?
噢!
Ow!
现在,现在,大伙儿们
Now, now, everyone,
让我们给导师一些空间
let’s give the mentor some room.
抱歉,新灵魂。37,够了
Sorry, new souls. 37, that’s enough.
嘿,各位,看这里。大伙儿们安静
Hey, everyone, look here. Quiet coyote.
嘘,大伙儿们安静
Shh. Quiet coyote.
谁… 你是谁?
Who… Who are you?
我是宇宙中
I am the coming together
所有量子化场的集♥合♥
of all quantized fields of the universe.
以你弱小的人类大脑可以理解的形式出现
Appearing in a form your feeble human
brain can comprehend.
-什么? -你可以叫我杰瑞
-What? -You can call me Jerry.
杰瑞,好的
Jerry, okay.
呃,嘿,这里是天堂吗?
Uh, hey, is this heaven?
不是
No.
那么是地狱吗?
Is it H-E-double hockey sticks?
新灵魂:地狱。新灵魂:地狱,地狱,地狱
NEW SOUL: Hell. NEW SOULS: Hell, hell, hell.
-嘘。大伙儿们安静 -新灵魂:地狱
-Shh. Quiet coyote. -NEW SOUL: Hell.
回去很容易
It’s easy to get turned around.
这还不是超度,这是超度之前
This isn’t the Great Beyond. It’s the Great Before.
超度之前?
The Great Before?
哦。我们现在称之为”你的研讨会”。品牌重塑
Oh. We call it the You Seminar now. Rebranding.
新灵魂1:地狱
NEW SOUL 1: Hell.
新灵魂2:不,不,你在这里!
NEW SOUL 2: No, no. You’re here!
这是不是意味着我死了?
Does this mean I’m dead?
还没有
Not yet.
你的身体处于一种控制模式
Your body’s in a holding pattern.
这很复杂
It’s complicated.
我会带你回到你的小组
I’ll get you back to your group.
来吧,小灵魂们,上来吧
Come on, little souls, get on up here.
欢迎参加”你的研讨会”
Welcome to the You Seminar.
你会得到一顿美餐的
You are in for a treat.
-嗯,真是不可思议 -这是什么?
-Mm, that’s weird. -What is it?
-计数结束了 -什么意思?
-The count’s off. -Excuse me?
有一个灵魂不见了。计数结束了
There’s a soul missing. The count’s off.
呵呵
Huh.
好吧,第一站是兴奋馆
Okay, first stop is the Excitable Pavilion.
你们4个。你进去吧
You four. In you go.
你们5个,你们会疏远的。你们两个,为什么不去呢?
You five, you’ll be aloof. And you two, why not?
哦,等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
这就是个性的出处吗?
This is where personalities come from?
当然。你觉得这些天赋是与生俱来的吗?
Of course. Do you think people are just born with them?
那么,呃,他们是怎么去地球的呢?
So, uh, how do they get to Earth, then?
嗯,他们使用地球传送门
Well, they use the Earth portal.
当然,一旦他们有了完整的人格
Once they get a complete personality, of course.
你好?你好?
Hello? Hello?
新灵魂:再见
NEW SOUL: Goodbye.
新灵魂2:嘘!
NEW SOUL 2: Whee!
喔-呜!
Whoo-hoo!
等等,等等,等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你肯定经常迷路
You sure get lost a lot.
顾问杰瑞D:好了,导师们
COUNSELOR JERRY D: All righty, mentors.
-在这里找到你的名字 -你好,杰瑞…
-Just find your name here… -Hello, Jerry…
顾问杰瑞D:和我们一起进去
COUNSELOR JERRY D: …and join us inside.
…给你找了个迷路的导师
…got a lost mentor for you.
谢谢,杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
呃,听着,我不确定我该不该在这里
Uh, look, I’m not sure I’m supposed to be here.
我理解
I understand.
不是所有人都需要辅♥导♥
Mentoring isn’t for everyone.
非常欢迎你选择退出
You’re more than welcome to opt out.
实际上,仔细想想
Actually, on second thought,
你知道,辅♥导♥听起来很有趣
you know, the mentoring sounds like fun.
听你这么说我很高兴。杰瑞会接手的
I’m glad to hear it. Jerry will take it from here.
谢谢,杰瑞。到那边去找杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry. Head right on over there to Jerry.
谢谢你,杰瑞
Thank you, Jerry.
乔:这里每个人都叫杰瑞吗?
JOE: Is everyone here named Jerry?
祝你好运!
Good luck!
杰瑞,我们有麻烦了
Jerry, we’ve got a problem.
哦,你好,泰瑞
Oh, hello, there, Terry.
计数结束了
The count’s off.
我对此深表怀疑
I seriously doubt that.