Come here.
过来
I was thinking about you, and praying for you every minute.
我一直想着你 每分每秒都在为你祈祷
How are you?
你还好吗
I’m good. Yeah. Everyone’s been doing really good.
我很好 大家都很好
You don’t have to do that, Bethany.
贝萨妮 你不必逞强
Not with me.
至少对我不用那样
They’re trying to help. I know.
他们都想着帮我 我知道
I know.
我都知道
But…
但是…
But what?
但是什么
You know how you said
当时你怎么说来着
it’s hard to see things clearly sometimes
当你靠得太近时
when you’re too close?
很难看清事物的本质吗
Well, I’ve been trying to get some perspective.
我一直试图换个视角看问题
I’ve been really trying.
一直在尝试
Sarah, how can this be God’s plan for me?
莎拉 上帝怎么能这样对我
I don’t understand.
我不明白
I don’t know why terrible things happen to us sometimes.
我不明白为什么有时灾祸会降临
But I have to believe that
但我必须相信
something good is going to come out of this.
但终有一天会苦尽甘来
I don’t know what that is.
我不知道那是什么
I really wish I did.
真希望我能知道
Come here.
过来
Hello?
你好
Dad.

Excuse us.
借过
That’s a perfect fit, bro.
齿印完全符合 老兄
Come on, Dad.
走吧 老爸
Hey, Alana, can you take a little half step forward?
阿兰娜 能往前走点吗
Put your hand a little higher on the board.
浪板上的手再高点
That is gorgeous. Perfect.
非常漂亮 太完美了
Beautiful.
太美了
You’re natural born for this. Gorgeous.
你简直就是为此而生的 太美了
Absolutely gorgeous.
真是太美了
Actually, Alana, go take a break,
阿兰娜 不如休息一下
come back, grab a new bikini, that’d be perfect.
换件比基尼再来 肯定更漂亮
So? How did I look? Great.
我看上去如何 棒极了
Not too cheesy, right?
不是很土吧[也有奶酪的含义]
Somewhere between Cheddar and Jalapeno Jack.
介于切达奶酪和辣味杰克奶酪之间吧[两个知名品牌]
Thank you.
谢了
That guy’s ripping it up out there, yeah? Yeah.
那家伙正在冲得不错吧 是啊
Hey, Alana, we’re ready for you over here!
嘿 阿兰娜 就等你了
You know, you should be doing this with me.
你应该和我一起去
No. You should.
不了 一起吧
Go on, they’re waiting for you.
去吧 他们在等你呢
Don’t worry about me.
别替我♥操♥心了
She’s right, you should listen to her.
她说得对 你应该听她的
Yeah, and you should stop listening to
没错 但你不应该
other people’s conversations, you kook.
偷听别人说话 你这怪人
Just got your back.
我只是想支持你
Loser. Poser.
傻瓜蛋 假正经
You should be out there with her, though.
不过 你真该和她一起去
Yeah, I should be with her.
没错 我是该和她在一起
Just not there.
但不会在那儿
What’s taking so long?
为什么要这么久啊
So what’s for breakfast?
早餐吃什么
Wouldn’t you like to know?
想知道吗
Yeah, we would. We’re hungry! Yes!
当然 我们都饿死了 没错
Okay. What’s the occasion?
完成 今天是什么大日子啊
Does there have to be an occasion for me
难道非得是大日子
to make my family fresh squeezed orange juice
我才能为家人做鲜榨橘子汁
and homemade banana bread?
和自♥制♥香蕉面包吗
You do realize that tomorrow is Thanksgiving,
明天才是感恩节
not today, right?
不是今天 对吧
Yeah. That’s why it’s the perfect time.
没错 所以才是最佳时机
Perfect time for what?
什么的最佳时机
To get back in the water.
重归大海的怀抱
Aren’t you afraid?
你不怕吗
I’m more afraid of not surfing.
我更怕不能冲浪
All right, get out there and have some fun!
好了 到大海里好好享受吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on, let’s go already!
走吧 出发吧
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
If she is, I am.
她好了 我就好了
Grab my ankle, I’ll tow you out.
抓住我脚踝 我拉你过去
No, I’m good.
不用 我行的
There you go!
开始吧
Just take it nice and easy, Bethany.
贝萨妮 慢慢来 别着急
Hey, don’t worry about it. It was a junk wave anyway.
别在意 只不过是个垃圾浪
Yeah, I’ll get the next one.
对 我去搞定下一个
Why don’t you just paddle today?
今天你不能就只划划水吗
No.
不要
We can come back tomorrow. No, I’m good.
我们可以明天再来 不用 我很好
Try putting your hand in the center of the board,
试着把手放在板的中心位置
along the stringer so you don’t tip over.
顺着板脊就不容易侧翻
Be patient, honey.
别着急 宝贝
Yes!
太棒了
Look at that!
快看她
That’s the way to go, honey!
就该这样 宝贝
Got it all on camera.
我都拍下来了
Training starts tomorrow. Training for what?
明天开始训练 为什么要训练
The Hawaiian Island Regionals.
为了夏威夷地区预选赛
Excuse me!
大家静一静
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
祝各位感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for coming.
感恩节快乐 感谢大家的光临
And if you don’t mind, I’d like to offer up a little toast.
借此机会 请允许我说几句祝酒辞
Sweetheart.
过来 亲爱的
We are so blessed and thankful to God for all of you.
感谢上帝 我们还有大家相伴
Because of your love
感谢各位在过去几周中
and your support over the past few weeks.
给予我们的爱和支持
And we are especially
还要感谢上帝
thankful to be spending yet another Thanksgiving
能让我们和宝贝女儿
with our sweet, beloved daughter.
再次共度感恩节
Here’s to Bethany!
为贝萨妮干杯
To Bethany!
为贝萨妮干杯
That was embarrassing. I thought it was wonderful.
我都不好意思了 说得真好
Hey! Hey!
你好 好啊
I heard you’re back in the water.
听说你又开始冲浪了
I know, and there’s something else.
是啊 不仅如此
Oh, yeah?
还有什么
I’m surfing the Hawaiian Island Regionals.
我要去参加夏威夷地区预选赛
Are you kidding me? No!
真的吗 真的
Oh, my gosh, that’s so amazing!
天哪 太棒了
Bethany, I am so proud of you! Thanks.
贝萨妮 我真为你骄傲 谢谢
Well, you really outdid yourself again this year, Cheri.
谢里 今年的晚宴办得真棒
I helped. He tasted everything.
也有我的功劳 他负责试吃
Yeah, one of my many talents. Like clearing the table.
是啊 那是我的特长之一 就像收拾桌子
Let me help you. Thank you.
我来帮你吧 多谢了
I realize this would be a very different day without you.
如果没有你的帮助 就没有此情此景
You know, I just wish I could have done more.
我真希望自己能再多做点什么
Our family is a family because of you.
多亏了你 我们的家才像个家
We have made this to your exact specifications.
这胳膊是为你量身定制的
Doesn’t it look real?
看着像真的吧
Yeah. That’s kind of weird how real it looks.
是啊 逼真得有点古怪
And you can even paint the fingernails.
你还能给它涂指甲油
Shall we try it on?
要不戴上试试
Now, you just take that strap, and I’ll take this one.
你拉住那根带子 我拉这根
Hold tight.
拉紧
There, how does that feel?
好了 感觉怎么样
It’s okay.
还行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!