Life is not going to go on the way it has always gone on.
生活已经完全变样了
Will you stop arguing?
你们能不能别吵了
No, he’s arguing with me.
不 是他和我吵
Everyone’s yelling at everyone.
你们都在互相乱吼
Stop it. Stop it!
停下 别叫了
Hey, sweetheart. It’s a dream, okay?
亲爱的 只是场梦
Just a dream, that’s all.
只是个梦而已
Just a dream.
只是场梦
It wasn’t a dream!
那不是梦
It was real.
那是真的
You should go see her. You know that?
你该去看看她 知道吗
You need to go see her.
你得去看看她
…was resting on her surfboard
…她当时正趴在冲浪板上休息
in the ocean of Hawaii,
漂浮在夏威夷海上
when, suddenly, a shark bites off her arm.
突然 一条鲨鱼咬掉了她的手臂
The girl doesn’t even scream,
那女孩甚至不曾喊叫
and her composure may have saved her life.
也许正是她的镇定救了她
You’re pretty much on every channel.
几乎每个电视台都在播你的事
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
You know, at home, living it up.
在家待着 逍遥快活
How have you been?
真那样吗
I thought you were going to die out there.
我以为你会死在那里
So, are you still going to do that Rip Curl photo shoot?
你还会去拍瑞普科尔的广♥告♥吗
They wanted me to.
他们想让我去拍
But I told them I couldn’t do it without you.
但我跟他们说 你不去我也不去
But that’s crazy.
疯了啊
You’ve been nuts for that shoot. You have to do it.
你一直很想去拍的 去吧
Really? Yeah. Of course.
真的吗 是的 当然
Do it for both of us.
为了我们俩
You’re not going to believe how great the house smells.
我们家现在闻起来很香
Plants are everywhere.
到处都是花草
More flowers have been delivered
很多人送花来
than there are growing on the entire island.
屋里都快放不下了
Dr. Rovinsky said that
罗温斯基医生说
I can get back in the water as soon as my stitches come out.
拆完线我就可以重新下水了
Can we try a shower first?
能先试着洗澡吗
That’s so cool. Who did that? Everybody.
太酷了 谁干的 大家都有份
The bite on Bethany Hamilton’s surfboard
贝萨妮·汉密尔顿冲浪板上的咬痕
was 16 inches long and 8 inches wide.
有十六英寸长 八英寸宽
…currently searching for a shark
…为了对贝萨妮·汉密尔顿负责
believed to be responsible for the attack on Bethany Hamilton.
目前大家正竭力搜寻那条鲨鱼
It’s okay.
没事的
Hey! Get out of here!
嘿 让开
Where’s Dad?
老爸去哪里了
Bethany!
贝萨妮
I said leave!
滚开
Noah! Noah!
诺亚 诺亚
Just get back in the house. Dad…
回屋子里去 老爸…
Unlock the back door.
把后门打开
Bethany, is this…
贝萨妮 这是…
Come on, get out of my way!
让我过去
Excuse me! Pardon me! Excuse me! Excuse me.
让一下 借过 让一下 借过
I’ve got it from here, honey.
我们得离开这 亲爱的
Scoot over. What are you gonna do?
过去点 你打算怎么做
Nice driving, 007.
开得不错 007先生
You know what? I never liked those bushes anyway, Dad.
老爸 反正我也没喜欢过那些灌木
Come on, Bethany, I got you.
来吧 贝萨妮 我扶住你了
Give me your bag.
把你的包给我
I didn’t know you could drive like that.
还不知道你能这样开车
Neither did l.
我自己也不知道
So what do we do now?
我们接下来该怎么办
Remember when we brought Noah home from the hospital?
还记得我们把诺亚从医院带回家的那天吗
He was our first baby
他是我们第一个孩子
and we had no clue what to do.
我们压根不知道该怎么做
It’s the same thing.
这次也一样
We’ll take it day by day.
我们会尽心尽责每一天
That’s so messed up. I wish they would go away.
一片混乱 真希望他们离开
Ginger! Hi, girl!
金杰 嗨 乖女孩
I know, I know, I know.
我知道 明白了
I know. It’s still me.
我知道 我还是我
Ginger!
金杰
Who’s up for sandwiches?
谁想吃三明治
Sounds so good, I’m starving.
听起来不错 我饿了
Noah? Yeah, sure.
诺亚 你要吗 要
Okay, where’s my Spam?
我的午餐肉去哪儿了
Mexico. All of it?
去墨西哥了 都送掉了啊
I got it. I got it, sweetie.
我来 我来 亲爱的
Sorry, Mom. It’s okay.
抱歉 老妈 没事的
Here, let me grab that.
来 让我来撕吧
You want to get some bread, love?
你去拿点面包好吗
Yeah.
好的
I need to go unpack. Are you sure?
我得去整理行李了 你确定吗
I have some good news to share.
我有些好消息要说
What news?
什么消息
Holt got a call from that show, Inside Edition,
我接到”事实真♥相♥”节目的电♥话♥
and they want to give Bethany a prosthetic arm.
他们打算送给贝萨妮一个义肢
Wait, wait, wait. She’s been home for five minutes.
等等 等等 她才刚到家
They’re gonna pay for the entire thing.
他们承担全部费用
When did you talk to a TV show?
你什么时候和电视台联♥系♥上了
And it’s custom made.
还可以定制
Will it look normal?
看起来和真的一样吗
I would think so. Awesome.
应该是吧 那太好了
Can they make one I can surf with?
我冲浪时也能用吗
What does she have to do?
她要做些什么
All she has to do is give a brief interview,
她只需戴上义肢
wearing the arm.
接受简短的采访
Check out my sister the celebrity.
我妹妹出名了
You don’t have to do this. No. I want to.
你不必这样做 不 我愿意
Yeah, yeah, I’ll do it.
好的 我接受
So, it’s settled.
就这样定了
Hey, wait. Let’s give thanks.
等等 我们先祷告
That arm could not come soon enough.
义肢没那么快就到
Because trying to make do with only one,
什么事情都靠一只手去做
even harder than it sounds.
实在是太难了
I mean, fixing your hair is not exactly rocket science.
扎头发本其实并不难
Unless you’ve only got one arm.
除非你只有一只手
Then it might as well be a mission to Mars.
那就和登天一样难
Every day of my life, for as far back as I could remember,
从我记事起 生活中的每一天
I was in the water.
都在水中度过
And now, I couldn’t even put my bathing suit on.
现在 我甚至不能自己穿上泳衣
Almost everything seemed to be a challenge.
似乎一切都成了挑战
But what scared me most,
但最令我害怕的是
was that I might not be able to surf again.
我可能再也不能冲浪了
It’s so sad.
太可怜了
Mommy, what happened to that girl’s arm?
妈咪 那女孩的胳膊怎么了
I’m sorry.
真抱歉
Should I go?
要我离开吗
Or do you want to do this together? It’s up to you.
还是要我陪着你 听你的
Stay.
陪我
Okay.
好的
It’s looking great.
看上去很好
It’s healing nicely. You all right?
愈合得很好 你还好吧
There you go.
好了
It’s going to look better once the stitches are out.
线拆掉后 看起来会更好点
Is she okay?
她还好吗
You okay?
你还好吗
Hey! I just got back from Mexico.
我刚从墨西哥回来
I’m so glad you’re okay.
很高兴看到你没事
I was just about to come see you.
我刚打算去看你
I couldn’t wait.
我等不及了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!