My bwanas!
兄弟们 回头见
See you later, brothers.
这就是我们的家园 这就是我们的文明
This is our homeland, this is our civilization.
在我们皈依基♥督♥教以前 在我们被称作黑鬼以前
Before we was made Christians and named Negroes,
非洲那时是文明的摇篮
Africa was the cradle of civilization.
人类起源于非洲 所有的文明起源于非洲
Original man was from Africa, all civilizations started in Africa.
我就是这么想的 当然也就这么说
Now, I’m thinking like this, I’m talking like this,
这里的人们希望我出来战斗
these people here, they want me to fight here.
为美国黑人的自♥由♥ 公正 平等而战
This fight is for the freedom, justice and equality of the black man in America
这样我就能获得头衔和声誉
so that I may take my title and my fame
然后去帮助贫民窟里的黑人
and go out and uplift little black people in the ghettos,
黑人正在忍♥受煎熬
black people is catching hell,
娱乐明星不愿替黑人说话
black people who entertainers won’t speak for.
那些娱乐明星都到这儿来了
All those entertainers is coming here,
他们中没有一个人在电视上
don’t none of them really get on no television and give up every quarter
抨击白人和政♥府♥
to say something that’s against white people, the government.
那些娱乐明星 我不会去结识他们 但我必须引导他们
All those entertainers, I’m not getting to know them, but I have to lead the way.
上帝把我塑造得 比美国任何娱乐明星都更强大
Now God has made me bigger than all of the entertainers in America,
比全世界任何娱乐明星都更强大
God has made me bigger than all the entertainers in the world,
比全世界任何运动员都更强大
God has made me bigger than all athletes in the world.
现在 我肩负重任 一定要打扁那个人 获得冠军
Now it’s my job to whup this man, get my title,
这样我才有资格去帮助美国的黑人
so I can use it to help uplift the black man in America.
这就是我全神贯注进入拳击场的原因
That’s why I go in the ring, with this intention.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里!
Muhammad Ali!
进来
Come on in.
我终于想明白了 我们要做什么和怎么做
I have finally figured out just about what we’ll do and the way we’ll do it.
– 好 – 呃…
– Okay. – Er…
– 你有啤酒吗? – 嗯 不…
– Have you got beer? – Uh, no…
以前有 大个子黑人带来的
I had beer. Big Black brought that in.
这是我的思路
This is what I figured out.
我们以猜猜这是谁为主题开始
We’ll come in with the theme bit of Guess Who.
紧接着我们就一段放慢板蓝调 在这种场合
Then we’ll play that slow blues, whichever slow blues of my choice
具体该放哪首 我还没有想好
at that particular time, I don’t know which one.
然后放”没有人在家”
Then we’ll follow with Ain’t Nobody Home,
“激♥情♥已逝” “甜蜜花季”
The Thrill Is Gone, Sweet Sixteen.
等”甜蜜花季”放完 我们放…
After Sweet Sixteen, then we will do…
“我想激活爱情” 我们先不放”没有人在家”
I Like To Live the Love and we’ll throw out Ain’t Nobody Home.
我的意思是 哼唱曲目先待定
I mean, we’ll throw out Hummingbird for now.
但假如观众要求再唱 或者时间紧促 我们就把这首歌♥切了
But if we have to do an encore or if the time is running short, then we will.
我手帕上有唇印 幸好我已经结婚了
Got lipstick on my handkerchief. Good thing I ain’t married.
– 暂时的 – 别瞎扯 老兄
– At the moment. – Oh, don’t rush it, man.
好好地 美美地休息一下
Taking a nice, long break.
听我说 据我所知 休息时间已经结束了
I tell you what, as far as I’m concerned, the break ain’t over.
我们却还歇着
We still at intermission.
# 激♥情♥已逝 #
# Thrill is gone #
# 我已激♥情♥不再 #
# Thrill is gone away from me #
# 宝贝 我激♥情♥已逝 #
# Thrill is gone, baby #
# 我已激♥情♥不再 #
# Thrill is gone away from me #
# 尽管 生活还在继续 #
# Although I still live on #
# 但我却要如此孤独 #
# But so lonely I’ll be
# 激♥情♥已逝 #
# Thrill is gone #
# 一去不复返 #
# Thrill is gone away for good #
# 宝贝 我激♥情♥已逝 #
# Thrill is gone, baby #
#一去不复返 #
# Thrill is gone away for good
# 宝贝 我知道我总会克服过去 #
# I know I’ll be over it all one day, baby #
# 就像我知道 一个好男人应该这样做 #
# Like I know a good man should #
# 宝贝 你知道 现在我很自♥由♥ #
# You know I’m free now, baby #
# 不再为你着迷 #
# I’m free from your spell #
# 自♥由♥ 自♥由♥ 现在很自♥由♥ 宝贝 #
# Free, free, free now, baby #
# 不再为你着迷 #
# I’m free from your spell #
# 既然一切都已结束 #
# And now that it’s over #
# 我所能做的就是 祝你幸福 #
# All I can do is wish you well #
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 我们跳舞吧 – 什么舞?
– Let’s do a dance. – Do what?
呃 跳我们在费城 在美国跳的那种
Er, something we do in Philadelphia, in America.
– 扭屁♥股♥ – 好
– We do the Bump. – Okay.
– 我们来扭 – 扭 扭 扭
– We do the Bump. – Bump, bump, bump.
– 吔 – 继续
– Yeah. – Go on.
– 好 分解动作 看清了吗? – 单个动作
– Okay, one. See? – One.
扭一下 转过去 再扭一下 再转
And bump and turn, and bump and turn,
扭… 扭!
and bump… and bump!
我花了5年时间才学会摇摆动作 她一下就会了?
It took me 5 years to learn the Bump, and she gets it in one second?
– 非常好! – 她真得很棒!
– Très bien! – She’s really good!
拜托 拜托
Please, please.
– 扭… 扭… – 嘿 哇!
– Bump… bump… – Hey, wow!
– 嘿 那不是碰撞摇滚舞 – 在美国你们这样 会被逮起来的
– Hey, that’s not the Bump. – In America, you’d get arrested for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直想看呢 多谢 很高兴快开始了
I always like to see it. Thank you. I like to see it near me.
– 是啊 那我们搞定后再见 – 好啊
– Yeah, I’ll see you after we hook it up. – Right on.
我先要坐一会儿喝点水
I’m gonna first sit down for a minute or so and drink me a little water.
这是我首先要做的
That’s the first thing I’m gonna do.
我希望听起来不会太坏
I hope it didn’t sound too bad.
呃… 我喜欢其中一部分
Er… I enjoyed parts of it.
其中一些部分 我觉得 做的非常好
Some parts of it, I thought, went on pretty good.
Baila啊!
Baila!
– 再见了 上帝保佑你们 – 谢谢你
– Au revoir. God bless you. – Thank you.
来击掌 击掌啊
Dá-me cinco. Cinque. Cinq.
音乐节 第三天
我们带回到这里的 正是我们离开时留下的
So what we’re coming back here with is what we left here with,
加上从生活中得到的… 呃…
plus the influences that we picked up from living… er…
过去三四百年的生活 给我们的影响等等 你懂吗?
where we’ve lived for the last 3 or 400 years or whatever, you know?
所以我们现在回来 外形依然一样
So we’re coming back now in the same form
但是附加了不同的东西
but with other places on it.
同时 他们也在不断进步
Meanwhile, they’ve evolved from the point
跟我们离开这里的时候 不一样了
where we all were when we left here.
所以我们在一个地方发展 而他们在另一个地方发展
So we’ve evolved in one corner, they’ve evolved in the other corner.
现在我们要回来互相倾听
And now we’re gonna come back and listen to each other
而且我知道 我回来还要了解一些事情…
and I know I’m gonna go home knowing something…
一些人问我 “你要带回些什么?”
Somebody asked me, “What are you gonna bring back?”
“你会带回来一些纪念品吗? 有人想要布料和其他类似的东西”
“You gonna bring back any souvenirs? Somebody wants cloth and all like that.”
我想带回来的是这种感觉
What I wanna bring back is the feeling.
我把我们看做是 被遗忘在沙漠里的人♥民♥
I think of us as a people that was maybe left out in the desert.
我们被驱赶 并用降落伞降落在沙漠中
We were taken away and dropped off in the desert by parachute.
我们知道我们有家 但在哪里?
We know that we got a home someplace, but where?
所以我们依然感同身受 血脉相连
So we still got the same feelings, we still got the same ties,
我们知道家在某个地方 但在哪里?
we know that there it is, but where?
我们知道它在我们心中 我们知道一定有某个地方
We know it’s inside of us, we know that it must be someplace
某个人的想法是和我们一致的
that somebody’s thinking along the same lines of us.
所以我们身处在这片小殖民地中 我们被特殊对待
So we’re in this little colony, we’re being treated a certain way,
有些部分我们不了解 我们在一个不同的地方
and parts of it we don’t understand, we’re in a different land,
这里的人说着我们不懂的语言
we’re in places where people speak a different language we don’t know.
但是在心底 我们知道 经过这些年 即使我们中很多人死去了
But we do know, deep down in, through the years, even though a lot of us died,
我们依然深信某个地方 有我们的家人
we still know that those ties are there somewhere.
给你 非常好的
For you, very good.
我必须说… 呃 翻译在哪儿?
I must get… Er, where is the interpreter?
你们真的只是不想 让你们的奴隶自♥由♥ 面对现实吧
You really just don’t want your slave to be free. Face it.
你不愿承认 你不想要这样
You hate to admit it and you don’t mean it that way,
但是你的人♥民♥不想让奴隶自♥由♥
but your people don’t want the slave to be free.
就是这样 他们会说 “真的吗?” 那为什么不放我走?
That’s the whole thing. They’ll say, “Really?” Well, why not let me go?
为什么不放我走 白种人? 他们不想让那个黑人走
Why not let me go, white man? They don’t want to let that negro go.
让黑人离开 那是他的自我保护
That negro leave, that’s his protection.
龙♥卷♥风♥ 旱灾 飓风 各种麻烦
Tornadoes, droughts, hurricanes, all kind of trouble.
美国被那么多麻烦缠身
America been under so much trouble,
要是我们没加上去 那真是太可惜了
if we wasn’t over there, it would’ve been pitiful.
聪明的白人了解这一点
The wise whites know it.
你的白人兄弟了解 要不是我们在美国
Your white brother knows that if we wasn’t in America,
你们早就有麻烦了!
it would’ve been in trouble long ago!
你们遇到难题了
You have some problems.
我们不是兄弟 不是 你说我们是兄弟 我们不是
We’re not all brothers. No, you say we’re brothers, we not brothers.