Sammy Davis free, Champ.
The Spinners如何 好吧 The Spinners乐队呢?
What about, The Spinners, okay, The Spinners?
Bill在这儿 他是自♥由♥的
Bill here, he’s free.
好吧 你谁啊? 干嘛大呼小叫?
Well, who are you? Why do you talk so loud?
我不知道 我只是厨房♥的洗碗工 出来吃蛋糕的
I don’t know. I’m just a dishwasher in the kitchen trying to turn out the cake.
– 哦 你也不自♥由♥ – 我一辈子都是自♥由♥的
– Well, you ain’t free, either. – I’ve been free all my life.
– 不 你疯了 – 所以我才能教导一个自♥由♥人
– No, you crazy. – That’s why I teach a free man.
他醉了吗?
Has he been drinking?
– 你一定是喝高了 – 是的 非洲的天气把我灌醉了
– You’ve been drinking something. – I have. African weather.
哦 天哪! 太妙了
Oh, man! That’s fantastic.
阖家团聚乐融融 重回故里亲人迎
A family gathering. A welcoming back home.
她讲♥法♥语 你讲英语
She can talk French and you can talk English.
她被法国人统治过 而我被英国人统治过
She was ruled by the French, and I was ruled by the English.
所以我们都失去了自己的语言
So we both done lost our language.
但总有一天 我俩会用母语交谈
But one day, we gonna talk to each other in our own little language.
‘喂 喂 喂’
‘Hello, hello, hello.’
‘喂 喂 喂’
‘Hello, hello, hello.’
利昂·加斯特(一代拳王)的导演
在此为你奉上 一场源自好莱坞的多媒体体验
A multimedia experience. Direct to you from Hollywood, here.
阿里! 阿里!
Ali! Ali!
我想说的是 “请原谅 我的法语不灵光 简直糟透了”
I just wanna say, “Excuse my French, if you please, it’s lousy.”
好 时间到了
Well, it’s that time.
箭在弦上!
The point of no return!
# 独一无二 #
# One of a kind #
# 风花雪月就像 #
# Love affair is #
# 心晴的时候雨也是晴 心雨的时候晴也是雨 #
# When your down is up and your up is down #
# 爱不离身 #
# But love stays around #
# 你知道自己是对的 必须得做点牺牲 #
# You know you’re right, you’ve got to make a little sacrifice #
# 为爱付出 #
# Make it for love #
# 哦… 哦… #
# Whoa… whoa #
# 吔 #
# Yeah #
# 我从没想到 这一天会真的到来 #
# I never thought about the day would come #
# 她匆匆离去 来不及告别 #
# When she would leave without goodbye #
# 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯 嗯 #
# Well, well, well, well, well #
# 仅在墙上留下只言片语 诉离情 #
# She wrote a line or two upon the wall #
# 我离你而去 你知道我也爱着你 却不能和你在一起 #
# Said I’m leaving you, know I love you, too, can’t stay with you #
# 不 不 #
# No, no #
# 直到今天我也说不出一句狠心的话 #
# Till this very day l could never say a discouraging word #
# 女孩 我真的爱你 #
# Girl, l really love you #
# 没有人比你更重要 #
# Place no one above you #
# 哦 嘿 嘿 #
# Oh, hey, hey #
# 风花雪月就像 #
# Love affair is #
# 除了真心 你还得为她付出其他代价 #
# When you treat her nice but you finally have to pay the price #
# 搞得囊中羞涩 #
# You gotta dig in your pocket #
# 不 你是对的 必须得做点牺牲 #
# No, you’re right, got to make a little sacrifice #
# 为爱付出 #
# Make it for love #
# 啊 啊 啊 #
# Ah, ah, ah #
# 好吧 #
# All right #
# 独一无二 #
# One of a kind #
# 风花雪月就像 #
# Love affair is #
# 让你忍♥不住去爱她 #
# Makes you want to love her #
# 渴望拥有她 吔 吔 #
# Got to have her, yeah, yeah #
# 独一无二 独一无二 #
# One of a kind, one of a kind #
# 风花雪月就像 #
# Love affair is #
# 让跛足者行走 #
# Makes a lame man walk #
# 让失明者重见天日 #
# Makes a blind man talk about seeing again #
# 让你蠢蠢欲动 嗯 嗯 #
# Makes you wanna move, well, well #
# 天天都是艳阳天 #
# Every day is like sunshine #
# 此刻 我就在思念你 嘿 女人 #
# Now you’re on my mind, hey, mama #
# 知道怎样能让我动起来吗 #
# Know how to move me #
# 我很高兴能与你相遇 #
# Sure am glad I found you #
# 伴你左右 #
# Coulda stayed around you #
# 宝贝 你会让我跻身天堂 再跌入谷底吗? #
# Will you build me up, baby, then let me down? #
# 你让我只想 #
# You make me wanna #
# 与你同在 #
# Only be with you #
# 独一无二 #
# One of a kind #
我想要感谢所有那些
I wanna thank all the black people
帮助实现归家梦的黑人朋友们
that it took to make it possible for us to come back home.
感谢上帝
I thank the Lord.
棒极了
That was great.
– 我跟你说点事… – 我们全都做到了 但却不是以我所希望的方式…
– Let me tell you something… – We got it all in, but not how I wanted…
…确实存在语言障碍 但他们能懂 能明白你传达的信息
…there’s language problem, but they understood, they got your message.
你与他们实现了交流 这就足够了
You communicated with them, and that’s what counted.
怎么回事?
What was that about?
– 简单说说! – 阵容需要
– In brief! – It was about the line-up.
那现在呢?
What’s happening now?
呃… 他说 呃…
Erm… he said that, er…
按照出场顺序 有太多扎伊尔艺术家要一个接一个上场
the line- up had too many Zaire artists following one another
所以他们想调整一下 把顺序打乱
so they wanted to change it, to mix it up,
问我愿不愿意接受调剂
and if I would accept to do that.
我说 好 我不想给任何人带来困扰
I said, well, I don’t want to give anybody any problems.
如果是为了大家好 不管多麻烦 我都…
If it’s for the benefit of everybody and for how many…
# 也许深夜 #
# Maybe the lateness of the hour #
# 让我显得比实际更忧郁 #
# Makes me seem bluer than I am #
# 但我心中有甘霖 #
# But in my heart there is a shower #
# 希望她和他在一起会更幸福 #
# Hope she’ll be happier with him #
# 我不敢相信 她不想见我 #
# I can’t believe that she don’t wanna see me #
# 我们一起生活学习了那么久 #
# We lived and learned with each other so long #
# 我从未想到 她会真的离开我 #
# I never thought that she really would leave me #
# 但她还是走了… #
# But she’s gone… #
# 也许黑暗 #
# Maybe the darkness of the hour #
# 让我显得比实际更孤单 #
# Makes me seem lonelier than I am #
# 我无力支配黑暗 #
# Over the darkness I have no power #
# 希望她和他在一起更幸福 #
# Hope she’ll be happier with him #
谢谢
Thank you.
我唱这歌♥时 经常有人问我
Often, when I sing this song, people ask me,
“你是怎么发出那种声音的?”
“How do you make that noise?”
我很抓狂 因为这不是什么声音 而是我的母语
I get mad because it’s not a noise but my native tongue.
比方说 人们叫我Miriam Makeba
For example, people call me Miriam Makeba.
那其实不是我真正的名字 我真正的名字是…
That’s not really my name. Here is my real name…
在我们南非 殖民者把它叫作弹舌歌♥
The colonists where we come from in South Africa call this The Click Song,
因为他们无法发出这种音…
because they cannot say…
节日第二天
我们能凑集到钱是因为 这是一个商业提议
The money was put up because it’s a business proposition.
没错
That’s right.
提议可以从谁那弄到钱
It’s a business proposition about whose money it comes from.
做生意是有赚有赔的
The money means that there’s a potentiality for recoupment and profit.
当一个人和黑人打交道
When a man do something that’s gonna involve black people
动员他们 激励他们
and generate black people and motivate them,
你同时也就是在赚钱 这事本来就来钱
you create dollars, and dollars is what this thing is about.
你怎么都不会破产的!
You cannot get liberated broke!
没错 绝对没错
That’s right. That’s for certain.
你肯定… 会赚到钱的!
Ya gotta… ya gotta have some money!
可是合同里的酬金部分
But the commitment part of getting these super giants
请这些巨星离家6000英里 来同台演出
to come into one fold and do one thing 6,000 miles from home,
那才是黑色元素 那才是重头戏
that was blackness, that was the strength.
接纳黑人 帮助黑人 信任黑人
To accept blackness, to help blackness, to trust blackness,
与黑人打成一片 现在让我们来联合另一半
and to associate yourself with blackness and now let’s deal with the counterpart
团结世界上所有可以团结的力量
and bring all segments of the world together.
你知道 我们都是世界公民
We’re all the citizens of the world, you know.
我们不会敌对任何人
It ain’t about us being, like we wanna be against nobody,
相反 我们会互帮互助
but it’s about us saying we are for each other.
一 二… 一 二 三…
One, two… one, two, three…
我想教你们一套新舞步…
I want to teach you that new routine…
# 证明给我看 #
# Prove that to me #
# 证明你比看起来更男人 #
# A better man to me #
# 让我感觉到浓浓的爱 #
# Feel me up with so much affection #
# 你让我重新认识自己 #
# You made me realise in me #
# 你好像找到了正确的方向 #
# You seem to move in the right direction #
# 让我爱上你 让我笃定地爱上你 #
# Make me love, make me love and believe #
# 叭… 叭… 叭… 叭… 叭 叭… 叭… 叭… 叭… 叭… 叭 #
# Ba… ba… ba… ba… ba ba… ba… ba… ba… ba… ba #
先生们! (斯瓦西里语)