*晚安 艾琳*
*Good night, Irene*
*让我与你 梦里相依*
*I’ll see you in my dreams*
我 我就是想问个事
I, erm… I just wanted a quick word.
我就是个临时工 也从不惹事
You know I’m a grafter and there’s no bullshit with me.
现在我遇到了一点麻烦
But I’m just having some problems
关于我家那臭小子
at home at the minute with my teenage son.
他 他最近逃课 正在气头上
He’s…he’s skipping school and he’s just on the warpath.
这影响到了我家每一个人
But it’s affecting everybody in the house.
我女儿丽莎·简 她…
My daughter, Liza Jane, she’s…
她才十一岁 晚上睡不着觉
she’s 11 and she’s not sleeping right and…
这让我老婆很崩溃
My wife’s up the wall with it.
所以…
So, erm…
我想请一个礼拜假
Well, I just need a week off.
我每天都工作到很晚
I’m not finishing till late.
回到家都快九点了
It’s gone nine o’clock by the time I’m getting back.
我们都累坏了
We’re just all knackered.
你干嘛问我呢
Why are you asking me?
找一个人替你就行了 都不用花钱
Just get a replacement driver, won’t cost you a penny.
你忘了你是自营的吗
It’s your business. Remember?
我知道 我也试着找了
Yeah, well, I’ve tried.
我找了八个同事谈
I’ve already spoke to eight of my mates.
但是…
But, erm…
他们要圣诞以后才有空
I can’t get one until after Christmas.
我和货车司机们也谈了
I’ve been speaking to the drivers
看能不能从这里面找一个
as well about us getting a driver between us
来帮帮忙
and, you know, chipping in.
但真的很难找
But, erm… Well, it’s not that easy.
这事儿你倒是挺主动的
It’s good you’re using your initiative,
至少你提前计划了
though. It shows planning ahead.
是的
Yeah.
是这样的 我现在想申请一个礼拜的假
The thing is, though, I could do with a week now.
是因为
It’s just, erm…
艾比她…
Abby, she, erm…
她真的很辛苦
Well, she’s just really struggling again.
五天也是好的
I mean, even five days would be good.
上周有四个司机来找我
I had four drivers in here last week.
第一个被老婆赶出来
First driver’s sleeping on
只能睡沙发
his mate’s couch cos his wife’s kicked him out.
第二个的姐姐中风了
Second driver, his sister had a stroke.
第三个他妈的生了痔疮要开刀
Third driver, he’s got fucking piles and needs an operation.
第四个的女儿想要自杀
Fourth driver, his daughter tried to commit suicide.
这样的例子太多了
I can go on.
每个人的家里总会有些事情发生
See, at some point, every family is gonna have a problem.
我老爹是个农民 养奶牛
My old man was a farmer. He milked cows.
你觉得他有休息的时候吗
Do you think he got a day off?
那三天呢
Three days?
拜托了 三天…三天就够了
You know, please, that’d… that’d do.
这栋楼的每个人都管我叫”恶心的老混♥蛋♥”
Everyone in this building knows I am “Nasty bastard number one”.
但其实他们都误会了
But I am greatly misunderstood.
所有的抱怨 怨恨
All the complaints, the rage,
愤怒 仇恨 我全盘接受
the anger, the hate, I soak it all up…
这些是我的燃料
and I use it as fuel.
就凭着这些能量
And with that energy
我给这座仓库建立起一个保护罩
I create a protective shield around this depot –
就在这座仓库里
this depot, with the best
业绩全国范围无人能及
performing figures in the country bar none.
你知道我为什么能成为全国第一吗
Do you wanna know why I’m number one?
因为我让每个人都满意
Cos I keep this happy.
在你去过的人家
All the houses you go to,
所有你见过 说过话的人里
all the faces you see, the people you speak to…
有哪个真诚地问候过你吗
has anyone ever genuinely asked you how you are?
你要是哪天开车睡着了 撞上一辆公交车
They couldn’t give a shit if you fall asleep at the wheel
他们鸟都不会鸟你
and go head on into a bus.
他们在意的只有价格 配送速度 和到手的快递
All they care about is price, delivery and the item in the hand.
这些信息都会反馈到这个小盒子里
And all of that gets fed back into this box.
这个小盒子需要和全国各地
And this box is in competition
其他所有黑色小盒子竞争
with all of the other little black boxes round the country.
这决定了合同能不能谈下来
And it’s that what decides the contracts.
决定了谁生存下去 谁面临倒闭
This decides who lives and who dies.
我想要帮司机和他们的家人拿下
I want Apple, Amazon, Samsung,
苹果 亚马逊 三星 ZARA的订单
Zara, here for my drivers and your families.
这地方可能看起来像个粪坑
This place might look like a shithole
但这座仓库他妈就是座金矿
but this depot’s a fucking goldmine.
股东们就该在停车场
The shareholders should erect
给我立个雕像
a statue in the car park of me,
“马洛尼 恶心混♥蛋♥们的守护神”
Maloney, patron saint of nasty bastards.
每休息一天 你就损失该死的一百块
You want a day off? It’ll cost you fucking £100 a go.
喂
Hello?
是我
It is, yeah.
快点 我们已经落后了 赶紧出发
Come on, we’ve got time to make up, let’s go.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you winding me up?
那他在吗 能让他听电♥话♥吗
Well, is he there? Can I speak to him?
不行 好吧 我理解
No. Yeah. No, I understand. Erm…
你能等我一下吗 我给我老婆打个电♥话♥
Right, can you give me a minute? I’ll ring the wife.
我这会正在上班呢
I’m in the middle of a shift here, so…
我看看能不能叫她过去
I’ll see if I can get her to come in.
好 谢了 再见
Right, cheers, thanks. Bye-bye.
-怎么了 兄弟 -我一会跟你讲
– What’s the matter, mate? – I’ll tell you in a minute.
妈的 艾比
Fucking hell, Abby.
-接电♥话♥啊 -怎么了
– Come on. – What’s wrong?
我的蠢货儿子 他在镇上偷东西被抓了
That fucking dickhead. He’s been caught shoplifting in town.
-你在开玩笑吗 -没有 警♥察♥刚给我打电♥话♥
– You’re joking? – No, I’ve had the police on the phone.
警♥察♥说没大事
The copper’s all right
但是说他需要一个大人过去
but said he needs an adult there
不然就要控告他
or he’s gonna charge him.
-你老婆呢 -我正给她打电♥话♥呢
– Where’s your lass? – I’m trying to ring her now.
艾比 接电♥话♥啊
Abby, pick up the phone!
我不能让他留下犯罪记录
I can’t have him getting a criminal record.
我们赶时间呢 赶紧出发
Hey, come on, we’ve got time to make up. Let’s go.
艾比 马上给我回电♥话♥ 有急事
Abby, ring me straight back, it’s really urgent.
就这样谢谢再见
OK, thanks, bye.
你要干嘛
What you gonna do?
给他回个电♥话♥
Gonna ring him back.
你好 我是…我是特纳
Hi, it’s… it’s Mr Turner.
我给我老婆打过电♥话♥了 接不通
I’ve tried ringing my wife. I can’t get hold of her.
所以…
So, erm…
怎么回事
what’s the situation?
好
Yeah.
兄弟 我不知道该怎么办了
I don’t know what to do, mate.
你得过去啊
Well, you’re gonna have to go.
好吧
Right, OK, erm…
好吧 那我过去
Right, well, I’ll come, then,
如果可以的话 我尽快
if that’s OK. I’ll be as quick as I can.
好的 谢了 拜拜
OK, then, thanks. Cheers. Bye.
再见
Bye.
马洛尼 我得走了
Maloney, I’m gonna have to go.
-什么 你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吧 -没有
– What? You having a fucking laugh? – No.
我现在去哪找人替你
How am I meant to get a replacement driver now?
连你的货都分不给别人
I can’t even share the parcels out.
现在只剩你和亨利了
There’s you and only Henry left.
别人都他妈已经走了
Everyone else has fucking gone.
我知道 很抱歉 我家里有点事
I know, I’m sorry. But it’s… it’s personal.
你有事
Personal?
我他妈看起来像是你的辅♥导♥员吗
Do I look like a fucking counsellor?
把那些包裹从你的货车里搬出来
Get those parcels out of your van
你就等着被罚吧
and that’s you landed with a sanction.
家里有事个屁
Fucking personal, my arse!
我♥操♥
For fuck’s sake!
你♥他♥妈♥等着赔一大笔钱吧
You will pay through the fucking nose for this.
因为你很诚恳
So in your favour you’ve been honest,