-你拿了证件出来吗 老兄 -我找不到
– Have you got your photo ID, mate? – I couldn’t find any.
护照或者驾照 都行
I need a passport or driving licence.
算了吧 别扯这么多
Come on. Give us a break.
不行 请你出示证件
I can’t. I need your ID.
别麻烦了 我已经付过钱了 给我
Come on, I’ve paid for it. Give it here.
我也不想麻烦 这是我的工作 好吗
Look, I’m not bothered. It’s me job, in’t it?
花了200英镑
It’s cost us 200 quid.
我已经等了三天了 给我就行
I’ve waited three days for it. Just give it here.
-我不想发脾气 -我也不想
– I’m trying to be nice here. – So am I!
把你♥他♥妈♥的证件拿出来
Go and get your fucking ID now.
把手♥机♥他妈的给我就行
Oi, just give us the fucking phone!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 蠢货
Get the fuck off, you fucking dickhead!
把你的证件给我拿出来
Go and get your fucking ID now,
不要让我把你的包裹塞到你喉咙里
or I’ll ram your parcel down your fucking throat!
-好的 -赶快拿来 蠢货
– All right. – Get it, you fucking dickhead!
丽莎·简 我这边有点事
Liza Jane, something’s come up.
杰西的妈妈带你去游泳 好吗
So Jessie’s mam’s gonna take you to swimming, OK?
你的东西都放在运动包里
Your stuff’s in your sports bag.
冰箱里还有点意大利面 在塑料碗里
There’s some pasta in the fridge in the Tupperware.
做完作业之前
Do not go on the computer
不要玩电脑
before you do your, er… homework, please.
去郊游签字的纸条
Your permission slip for
和钱一起放在信封里
the trip’s in the envelope with the money.
稍微找一下 等你回来再见
It’s on the side. So get that and I’ll see you later on.
爱你 拜拜
Love you loads. Bye.
艾迪 我是艾比 我拿到你的处方单了
Hi, Eddy, it’s Abby. I’ve got your prescription.
我大概会晚20分钟到 不会太久 好吗
I’m running 20 minutes late. I’ll not be long, OK?
塞巴 你看到我的短♥信♥了吗
Seb, did you get my text?
今天晚上
You really need to be at
你必须来开这个会 不许找理由
that meeting tonight at the school, no excuses.
回电♥话♥给我
Ring me back.
地址错了
Wrong address.
我就该跟比尔·盖茨共事
Do you know, I should work with Bill Gates.
新扫描器又有什么花样
Er, what’s the dance with the new scanners?
-你真够搞笑的 -没有啦
– You’re hilarious. – Aye. Aye, not long, aye.
我的弄好了 非常感谢
Right, that’s me done now. Thank you very much.
-我们下周见 -谢谢
– I shall see youse next week. Bye-bye. – Cheers.
-来吧 -没什么麻烦事吧
– There you go. – Everything OK, Ricky.
-没有 -有问题吗
– Yeah, great. – Any problems?
没有 都很好
No, nothing. It’s fine.
你可以等一会吗 我们稍微聊聊
Have you got two minutes? I need a quick word.
说实话我有点急事
I’m in a bit of a rush to be honest with you.
我们不都是吗 你在那等等吧
Aren’t we all? If you can just wait over there.
我再处理两个就找你
I’ll see to these two lads and I’ll be with you.
-好吧 -谢谢
– All right. – Cheers, thanks.
-都还好吗 -没事
– Everything all right? – Sound.
-是有什么问题吗 -没事
– Any problems? – No, no. No.
这些新电池不太行 没有做完最后一次扫描
Problems with this new battery. Couldn’t do me last scan.
-你有纸质记录吗 -有的
– You got your paper record? – I’m on it now.
行了 瑞奇 别太担心
It’s all right, Ricky. It’s nothing to worry about.
老实做事 拿到好评
Hitting your figures and getting good feedback,
不会有什么问题的
everything’s going all right.
你上周六
Just… Did you have
是不是货车里载了个人
somebody in the van with you on Saturday gone?
对 是我女儿丽莎·简 怎么了
Oh, yeah, it was… it was me daughter, Liza Jane. Why?
不好意思 伙计 我们不允许这样
Oh, sorry, mate. We can’t have that.
可是 这是我的货车 我付了车险 载我自己的女儿
Well, it’s… it’s my van. My insurance. My daughter.
这不是我的事吗
I thought it was my business?
没错 但特许经营权归我们
Yeah, it is. But it’s our franchise.
我们接到一个客户的投诉
All right? We had a complaint from one of the clients.
记住 谁都别想糊弄他们
Nobody fucks with them, ever, mate. All right?
这是你要遵守的最重要戒条之一
It’s just one of the first commandments, all right? Cheers.
伙计 我和我老婆孩子有个会
Mate, I’ve got a meeting with me wife and me son.
-什么 -我和校长约了开会
– What? – I’ve got a meeting with the headmaster.
我 我要关门了
I’m… I’m… I’m shutting up now, mate.
-我… -行吧 那有别的入口吗
– I… – Right. Is there not another entrance?
-他们可能还在里面 -整个学校都关了 伙计
– They might still be in. – The whole school’s locked, mate.
抱歉 校长差不多二十多分钟前就走了
Sorry. The headmaster, he went about 20, 25 minutes ago.
-不好意思 -真该死
– Sorry. – Fucking hell.
“此信正式通知您
“I’m writing to inform you
我决定给予塞巴斯蒂安
of my decision to exclude
停学十四天的处分
Sebastian for a fixed period of 14 days,
从十月十五日开始执行 至二十九日为止
beginning October 15th, ending October 29th.
我知道这一决定可能让
I realise that this exclusion may
让您和您的家人非常难过
well be upsetting for you and the whole family…
但他必须为暴♥力♥行为承担后果
but there must be clear consequences for violent behaviour.
您的儿子在上课时间内
Your son is banned from
需在家自习
being in any public space during school hours
禁止进入任何公共场合”
and should work from home.”
这压根行不通啊是不是
That’s not gonna work, is it?
塞巴斯蒂安需在家
Sebastian should work from home,
使用SAM在线软件自学
using an online learning programme called SAM,
账号♥信息如下
with log-in details below.
这他妈开玩笑吧
Well, yeah. That’s a fucking joke, innit?
之前哈普恩被停学的时候
When Harpoon was suspended,
还能在学校图书馆自习呢
he could do his work from the school library,
还有人监督他 对吧
supervised, is that right?
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
你提同样的要求了吗
Did you ask about that?
我当时光顾着
I was too busy listening
听他批评你没到场
to him complain about why you weren’t there.
他不可能在家自学的啊
There’s no way he’s gonna be doing his work at home, is there?
我们得让他们把决定改了
So we need to get it changed
让他能在学校自习
so that he goes into school and does it.
艾比
Abby!
我也不知道
I don’t know.
这是常识啊 这么简单的问题
It’s common sense, it’s an obvious question.
我搞不懂你为什么会不问
I can’t believe you didn’t ask it!
那你干嘛不去给他打个电♥话♥呢
Why don’t you go and phone him, then?
你都跟他见面了
I can’t believe you were
怎么会不想到问一问呢
face to face with him and you didn’t even bother to ask.
那你怎么
I can’t believe you didn’t
不自己来问呢
turn up and ask the questions yourself!
我一整天忙得像只蓝尾苍蝇一样
I’ve been running around like a blue-arsed fly all day!
连一顿饭都没吃
I’ve not even had anything to eat!
你知道我有多少活要干吗
Do you know how much work I’ve had on?
-蓝尾苍蝇 -对啊
– Blue-arsed fly? – Yeah.
你亲眼见过吗 跟我说这话
Do you know what it is? Poor you!
我他妈很久都没有吃晚饭了
I never get my friggin’ dinner any day.
你知道吗
Do you know what?
我一整天都在等公交 连个交通工具也没有
I’ve been stood in bus stops all day. I’ve got no transport.
我要坐着公交车到处赶工
I’ve got to travel around by buses to do my job,
还总有人在公交车站朝我喊
having people shout at me at bus stops all friggin’ day!
我没法赶去做该死的工作
And I can’t get to fucking
因为我连车都没有 是你把它卖♥♥了
work cos I don’t have the car! Cos you sold it!
我不想管你们了
I’m sick of youse.
你知道吗 这是我第一次
Do you know, the only time
跟你妈吵架
I ever argued with your mum,
就是因为你
and it’s cos of you.
爸 我知道
Yeah, Dad.
永远都是我的错不是吗 永远
It’s always my fault, innit? Always.
*上周六晚 新婚燕尔*
*Last Saturday night I got married*
*我和妻子 共享安逸*
*Me and my wife settled down*
*如今我们 各奔东西*
*Now me and my wife, we are parted*
*未来生活 重新开启*
*Gonna take another show round town*
*艾琳*
*Irene*
*晚安 艾琳*
*Good night, Irene*
*艾琳*
*Irene*
*晚安*
*Good night*
*晚安 艾琳*
*Good night, Irene*