Ask him what he wants.
如果可以的话 要他留下来
And try and persuade him to stay in if you can.
爸爸 我希望你们不要总是吵架
Dad, I wish youse didn’t have to fight so much.
我也想 亲爱的
Yeah, me too, love.
谢谢你今天陪我
Thanks for the great day.
不用谢
You’re all right.
我们能再来一次吗
Can we do it again?
我们当然可以
Yeah, course we can.
两分钟铃响了
There’s the two-minute beep.
让它等着
It can wait, eh?
-谢谢 -谢谢
– Thanks. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-爸 -怎么了
– Dad? – Yeah?
你是对的 这真的很好吃
You’re right. This is actually really nice, you know.
-这个叫什么 -奶油咖喱烩菜
– What’s it called? – Korma.
-是吗 -对 是给所有软蛋吃的
– Is it? – Yeah, it’s for all the softies, that.
-是吗 -是的是的
– Really? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-辣咖喱才是分水岭 -是吗 真的吗
– This is where it’s at. Vindaloo. – Is it? Is it, really?
它让真男人脱颖而出
Yeah, separates the men from the boys.
你必须足够强悍才能吃这个
You’ve gotta be hard to take this stuff,
你知道我什么意思吗 儿子
d’you know what I mean, son?
该死的
Fucking hell.
-让真男人脱颖而出哈 -快喝点水 亲爱的
– Separates the men from the boys, huh? – Get a drink, love.
好了吗
All right?
-不好意思 餐桌上不要用手♥机♥ -对不起
– Excuse me. No phones at the table. – Sorry.
怎么了 宝贝
What’s the matter, love?
是莫莉 我负责的老婆婆 她去参加了一场婚礼
It’s Mollie, one of my old ladies. She’s been at a wedding.
的士把她载回家
The taxi’s took her home,
她家人以为有护理员会来照顾她
and the family thought the carer was coming.
-但是没人去 -你不能就打个电♥话♥给她家人吗
– Nobody’s turned up. – Why can’t you ring the family?
-联♥系♥不到他们 -没别的人负责吗
– Can’t get hold of them. – Is there no-one else on call?
没人接 莫莉已经困在那三个小时了
No-one’s answering. She’s been stuck for three hours.
她没办法去厕所 也没法上♥床♥
She cannot get to the toilet or go to bed.
我要去找她
I’ll have to go to her.
那些混♥蛋♥总是撒手不管
See, this is how the bastards do it.
这怎么行呢
It’s not right that, though.
如果我不去见她 我睡不着的 我去打个的士
If I don’t see to her, I won’t sleep. I’ll get a taxi.
星期六这个点你根本找不到的士
No, look. You’ll not get a taxi on a Saturday night at this time.
要等好几个小时才能等到
You’ll be waiting for hours.
爸爸 我有个主意
Look, Dad, I’ve got an idea, yeah.
我们一起坐你的货车
How about we all just go in your van, yeah?
可能会有点挤
I mean, it might be a bit cramped,
但是妹妹坐我腿上就行
but one of us will just double bunk.
应该会很有趣 因为我们一下就能到
I mean, it’ll be a laugh cos we’ll get there faster.
我们还能一起唱歌♥
We’ll probably have, like, a little sing-song.
我也不太确定 听你的
I divvent know, up to you.
这应该是个好主意吧
I mean, it sounds like a good idea, right?
你觉得可以吗
I mean, is that OK with you, though?
-呃… -可以吗
– Erm… – Is it?
-可以 -真的吗
– Yeah. Good. – You sure?
-那就好 -当然可以
– Yeah. – Yeah, of course.
*竖起耳朵听 年轻是我本名*
*L tell you now my name, my name is Young*
*想挖掘我能力 你不要心急*
*But so you think it’s your destiny to get the best of me*
*老老实实躲一旁 我真心建议*
*But I suggest to be quiet, bro,*
*我的潜能有多大 还是个秘密*
*don’t even try it from the east and west of me*
*要想拿下我 请你处处小心*
*Takin’ it and never breakin’ it or even shakin’ it*
*紧随节奏 肆意摇摆 我不耍顽皮*
*Groovin’ it and always movin’ it, cos I’m not fakin’ it*
*即刻出击 即刻出击*
*Go for it, go for it, go for it!*
莫莉 怎么了
Mollie, what’s going on?
艾比 见到你太好了
Oh, Abby, am I pleased to see you.
不好意思 星期六晚上还要打电♥话♥给你
But I’m sorry to have to call you out on a Saturday night.
我没关系的 你坐在这多久了
I don’t mind at all. How long have you been sat here?
不重要的 你来了就好
Oh, that doesn’t matter. You’re here now.
莫莉 你今天很漂亮
Oh, Mollie. You look beautiful, though.
婚礼上有好好喝一杯吗
Did you have a little drink at the wedding?
喝了 非常棒 但是我回家坐在这椅子上
I did. It was great. But I came home, sat in this chair.
没人帮我去上厕所
Nobody to help us to the toilet.
-我裤子都湿透了 -没事的
– So now I’m soaking wet. – Right.
来好好洗个澡吧
Let’s get you a nice bath run, eh?
-太好了 谢谢你 -别客气
– That will be lovely. Thank you. – Don’t you worry.
我觉得好羞愧 自己这么愚笨
Do you know what? It’s so humiliating. I feel so stupid.
都没办法自己上厕所
I can’t even get to the toilet on me own.
别这么说 看着我
Right. Come on. Look at me.
你听清楚 以后也不许忘
And I want you to listen. And don’t ever forget this.
你对我的意义 比你想的要多很多
You do more for me than you’ll ever know. All right?
我很高兴对别人还有点价值
Well, I’m pleased I can do something for somebody.
当然了
You really do.
有时候孩子们真的让人惊喜 是吧
They surprise you sometimes, don’t they?
塞巴一整晚都很开心
But he’s been so happy tonight.
一路上欢声笑语
We’ve had a right good laugh, haven’t we?
他正常的时候就是这样
Just his normal self.
我真的很担心他会被赶出学校
I’m really worried he’s gonna get kicked out of school.
是啊
Yeah.
我一直都在努力跟他沟通 但是…
I try and talk to him all the time but…
我感觉我的陪伴不够
I just feel like I’m not here enough.
一周三个晚上根本不够 我得陪着孩子们
Three nights a week’s not enough. I need to be here with my kids.
-我懂的 宝贝 -我知道
– Oh, I know, love. – I do.
-你凃了通鼻膏吗 -不是啦
– Have you got chest rub on? – No.
我涂在鼻子底下
I have to put it under
万一有什么很难闻的气味呢
my nose in case there’s a horrible smell…
-原来如此 -你知道我的工作
– Oh, thanks. – …when I’m at work.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我没想到你的工作这么难 艾比
You know, I never thought it would be this difficult, Abby.
没事
I know.
好像什么事都不正常了
It just seems to me that everything’s out of whack.
你明白吗
You know what I mean?
明白
Yeah.
我有时候会做噩梦
I have horrible dreams, you know.
我陷进流沙里
I’m, like, sinking into quicksand
孩子们用树枝把我拉出去
and the kids are trying to pull us out with a branch.
感觉像是我们工作越努力 干活时间越长
But it just seems like the more we work and the more hours we do,
反而越陷进那个沙坑里
we just sink further and further into this big hole.
我总是做这样的梦
I have it all the time.
别这样
Hey, come on.
我现在不想做
I just… I can’t.
我这周一直在落泪 真的
I’d cry for a week, honestly.
但是我会把你放在明天的待做列表里
I’ll put you on me to-do list for tomorrow, though.
-最重要的事 -好吧
– Top of the list. – Right.
-可以吗 -可以
– Yeah? – Yeah.
宝贝
Hey, love.
瑞奇 学校要我们今晚过去协商
Ricky, there’s an emergency meeting tonight at the school.
这通知太突然了吧
That’s a bit short notice, innit?
是上周安排的 塞巴把信藏起来了
It’s been organised last week. Seb’s hid the letter.
校长
Erm… the headmaster, the
后勤主任 还有年级主任想见我们
welfare officer and his head of year want to see us.
-为什么这么赶 -塞巴星期五打架了
– What’s the rush? – He’s had a fight on Friday.
老师阻止的时候也受伤了
And the teacher’s tried to split it up and he’s got hurt.
这不是个小问题 我们两个都得去
So it’s really serious. We both need to be there.
我没法去 我找不到人替我值班
There’s nothing I can do. I can’t get anyone to cover me.
但是他可能会被停课
I know, but he could get suspended.
妈的 快点啊 老兄
Ah, fucking hell. Come on, mate.
-停课 -谁啊
– Suspended? – Who’s that?
戴维斯先生 有你的包裹
Mr Davis, I’ve got a package for you.
准备好你的证件可以吗 你手♥机♥到了
Can you have your photo ID ready, please? It’s your mobile phone.
暂停使用
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
You’re fucking having a laugh.
瑞奇 我真的很担心 校长语气不太好
Ricky, I’m really nervous. The headmaster was so sharp.
我说塞巴根本不听我们的…
And I said he wasn’t listening to us…
艾比 我说了 我尽量
Abby, I’ve told you, I’ll do me best.
-我不想一个人去 我要… -天哪 艾比
– I’m not going on my own. I need… – Oh, for fuck’s sake, Abby!
艾比
Abby?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!