这个可能就是充气娃娃 我去过他家
That’s probably what this is. I’ve been in his flat.
全都是这种东西 他就是个变♥态♥
There’s stuff all over the shop. He’s a proper little pervert.
逗我呢吧
Fucking hell.
从他停车的样子就能看出来 好了 滚吧
You can tell that by the way he parks his car. Now fuck off.
这他妈… 都是啥人啊
What the… Fucking hell…
我能画最后一个OBK吗 以后没机会了
Would I be able to do the last OBK? It’s gonna be me last one.
-什么意思 -我要去布莱克浦了
– What do you mean? – I’m going to Blackpool.
票都买♥♥好了
I’ve got me ticket booked.
-你认真的 -对啊 认真的
– Are you being serious? – Yeah, I’m being serious.
-为什么一定要走啊 -这不重要
– Why do you have to go, man? – It doesn’t matter.
-下去扔掉就行了 -让一下
– Just chuck it down when you get down. – ‘Scuse.
我很喜欢这些照片 莫莉
I love these photos, Mollie.
这张记录了很多事情
So many things going on in it.
那是1984年矿工大罢♥工♥的时候 我们在
That’s the Colliery Club in the Mners’ Strike, 1984,
煤矿俱乐部开了免费餐馆
where we had our free caff.
你能想象我们一天要供应500人吗
Do you know, we fed 500 a day.
这个女人 很惊讶的样子
That woman there, very shocked.
-那是我 -才不是
– That’s me. – It’s not.
你没认出来吗
Do you not recognise us?
这是本尼 他是公会的
And this is Benny. He was one of the union men.
他当时正好进来告诉我们
He’d just come in to tell us
又有两辆载满工人的大巴要来
that there was another two bus loads of pickets coming.
大家都想吃饭
And all of them wanted feeding.
他这么说了 我就进厨房♥去下通知
When he came in, I went in the kitchen to tell them.
天哪 大家真是各种乱飙脏话
God, if you’d heard the language.
-甚至包括我妈 -是嘛
– Me mother included, mind. – Yeah.
但我们做到了
But we did it.
-好了 你的照片呢 -没你的精彩啦
– Anyway, where’s your photos? – They’re not as good as yours.
少扯 家庭照片 你应该自豪才对
Get away. They’re family photos. You should be proud of them.
我真的就随便拿了一些
I’ve literally just grabbed them.
看出来了 有些相框都没来得及取
Hey, I can see that. You still got the frames on some of them.
让我看看
Let’s have a look.
-这张是五岁的小塞巴 -他好机灵
– That’s little Seb when he was five. – Oh, he’s canny.
是啊
Mm-hm.
再看你 正值青春啊
And look at you. You’re blooming.
怀着丽莎 六个月
Six months pregnant with Liza.
那是你们的房♥子吗
Hey, is that your house?
本来应该是的
Should have been our house,
但十年前北岩银行出事
but ten year ago the Northern Rock crash happened.
-是啊 -我们申请到了房♥贷 万事俱备
– Oh, yeah. – We had the mortgage, everything ready.
结果碰上那些事
All gone through, and then
瑞奇又丢了工地的活儿
Ricky lost his job in the building trade.
也找不到其他稳定的
Couldn’t get anything else.
就那样不停地换工作 只能租♥房♥♥子
He’s just gone from job to job, and we’ve rented.
但很多人都遭遇过
Happened to a lot of people, though, didn’t it?
-成千上万的人 -看点儿开心的
– Oh, thousands. – But happier photo.
这儿 年轻的恋人啊
There we are. Love’s young dream.
-是你们两口子吗 -对啊
– Is that you two? – Mm-hm.
我们在莫克姆的一个电音派对认识的
Met him at a rave in Morecambe.
我们是坐大巴去的
We’d go down on buses.
他总是开着一辆小破车从曼彻斯特过来
He used to come up from Manchester with his crappy little van.
这是我儿子 不过现在都长大了
And this is my boy. But he’s getting so big.
每天都有所变化
He’s changing every day
我这么觉得也是因为很少有时间陪他
in front of my eyes. That’s when I see him.
没有别的家人帮忙吗
Aye. Have you no family round to help you out?
我妈三年前去世了
Me mam died three year ago.
瑞奇的家人又全都在曼彻斯特 所以…
And Ricky’s family are all down in Manchester, so…
-唉 -我得帮你准备洗澡了
– Eee… – I need to run your bath.
-我这样会惹麻烦的 -不会的
– I’ll get in trouble for this, you know. – Never.
规定不能和客户太亲近 我真的讨厌这个称呼
Yeah. Can’t get friendly with the clients. And I hate that word.
你下一个预约是几点
What time’s your next appointment, like?
我有两小时的休息时间
Well, I’ve got a two-hour break.
-我看看 -所以能聊会儿天
– Let’s have a look. – So I can chat.
-希望起码工资不错 -零底薪
– I hope they pay you, mind. – Zero-hour contract.
照上门次数计酬
I get paid for the visits.
-那交通时间呢 -我自己出交通费
– Well, what about your travelling time? – I pay my own bus fare.
天哪
Eee, God…
我看这上面写着
Hey, I’m just looking at this.
早上七点半到晚上九点
7:30 in the mornings till nine at night?
法定工作时间不是八小时吗
What happened to the eight-hour day?
-你拿水了吗 -不用
– Have you got any water? – I’m fine.
说真的 其实我连布莱克浦在哪儿都不知道
I don’t even know where Blackpool is to be honest with you.
不过你到了那边儿跟谁住啊
Who are you gonna stay with, though?
一个朋友的朋友 她在一家招待所当清洁人员
Friend of a friend. She works in a guest house cleaning.
说我找到工作前都能住她那儿
She says I can stay there until I get a job, so…
那边其实还不错
There’s loads down there.
有杜莎夫人蜡像馆 市集 各种精品店
Madame Tussauds, the fair, all the gift shops.
反正 比这儿好多了
I mean, it’s better there than what it is here.
大概是比这儿好
It probably is better than up here,
但为什么非要去呢
but why d’you have to go, man?
那三个女生又找我麻烦
Those three girls, they jumped us again.
扯我头发 发圈都扯掉了
Pulled clumps out of me hair.
不走的话她们会欺凌我一辈子
They’re bullies for life unless you move.
她们为什么欺负你
But why would they do that to you?
我也不知道 可能是我有点不一样吧
I don’t know. I guess I’m a little different.
还有我妈的新男友也特别凶
And me mum’s new boyfriend, he’s a bully too.
在外面和在家一样 都会被欺负
If it’s not inside the house, it’s out.
-那你至少拿个三明治吧 -我不饿
– Have you at least got a sandwich? – I’m not hungry.
格雷戈斯[烘焙连锁品牌]
-我可以去格雷戈斯… -我真的不饿
– I mean, I can go to Greggs right now… – Honestly I’m not hungry.
-你确定 -等到了那边我会去吃东西的
– Are you sure? – I’ll get something when I get off.
-这是你那趟车吧 -是
– I think this is your bus. – Oh, yeah, it is.
还挺快的
That was quick.
-东西都带齐了吧 -带齐了
– Have you got everything, yeah? – Yeah.
-照顾好自己 好吗 -会的 一直如此
– Look after yourself, yeah? – I will. Always do.
-你怎么买♥♥得起这些 -我们凑的钱
– How have you afforded all them? – We all chipped in.
-得了吧 快说实话 -就是实话
– Oh, come on. Just tell the truth. – I am.
塞巴 说实话吧
Seb, tell the truth.
我要是说了爸爸会气疯的
If I tell the truth, Dad’s gonna go bonkers.
快说实话
Just tell the truth.
我把那件冬装夹克卖♥♥了
I sold my winter jacket.
那件戈尔特斯[品牌名]的 塞巴 我的天啊
The Gore-Tex jacket? Seb, for fuck’s sake.
你知道有多贵吗
Do you know how much it cost?
花了一大笔钱给你买♥♥的
That cost me a fortune.
再也买♥♥不起了
I can’t get another one.
你到底在搞些什么
What you doing?
你一直在铁轨和屋顶上弄这些玩意儿吗
Have you been on the train tracks and the roofs? Eh?
到处乱喷这些垃圾
Spreading that shite everywhere?
对啊 是垃圾
Course it’s shit, and of
而且到处都是 因为这是广♥告♥
course it’s everywhere. It’s advertising.
就跟如今随处可见的广♥告♥一样
It’s like all the shitty advertising you see nowadays.
他们想
People trying to, like,
想让大众去买♥♥那些
them trying to get people
他们根本消费不起的东西
to buy stuff that isn’t in their league.
那又是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
能好好谈吗 别吼
Can we just talk? Instead of shouting.
你今天去上学了吗
Have you been in school today?
塞巴
Oh, Seb.
你上个月翘了几天课
How many days off have you had in the last month?
我和你妈还要受影响 你知道吗
Do you know, me and your mum are gonna get dragged in?
因为这事他们上个月还专门寄了信 塞巴
They sent a letter about it last month, Seb.
我们会被罚钱的啊 亲爱的
We’re gonna get a fine, love.
-好好说 -我知道 但是…
– Just talk. – I know, but, love…
我不明白你到底怎么了 我真的不懂
I don’t know what’s got into you, I really don’t.
你是个聪明孩子 和丽莎一样
You’re a smart kid, just like Liza.
你以前样样拔尖
You used to be in all the top sets.
你这是怎么了 别把自己逼上绝路 老兄
What is going on? Just give yourself some choices, mate.
塞巴
Seb.
我们已经谈过这事了 你可以去念大学
We’ve talked about this. You could go to uni.
去念大学 像哈普恩的哥哥那样
Go to uni. What, and be like Harpoon’s brother?
欠五万七的学贷