-从你们手里抢走了冠军 -是是是
– Takes it out of your hands. – Yeah, yeah.
他们赢了 你们完了
They win the title, you win fuck all.
对你肯定打击不小啊
Must have been torture for you.
太他妈爽了 我差点笑尿了
It was fucking great. I nearly pissed myself laughing.
-多美好的一天啊 简直爽翻 -很好笑是吧
– What a day that was. Brilliant. – Yeah. Funny, innit?
-对啊 -不如那次好笑
– Aye. – Not as funny as the time
你们原本领先了12分 是吧
that you lot were 12 points clear, though, eh?
95~96赛季纽卡斯尔队一度领先第二名12分
最后痛失了最后夺冠的机会
结果还是搞砸了 记得基冈上电视的时候
And you blew it. Remember when Keegan went on telly
1992~1997年基冈在纽卡斯尔执教
菲姬[美国女歌♥手]附体一样大声嚷嚷
with his little rant after Fergie got in his head?
“我很乐意打败他们 很乐意”
“I’d love it. I’d love it if we beat them.”
-是的 -我们上场
– Aye. – Yeah. And we come up here
坎通纳[曼联球员]打进一球
and King Eric puts one past your lot.
一比零 谁赢了联赛
One nil. And who won the league?
我们 不是他妈你们 懂了
Us. Not fucking you. All right?
哇哦 坎通纳 回见 拿好你的包裹
Ooh-aah, Cantona, pal. I’ll see you in a bit. Enjoy your parcel.
此处模仿坎通纳进球后竖起衣领的标志性动作
-今天愉快啊 -1996年10月20号♥星期天
– Have a good day. – Sunday October 20th, 1996.
-我们[纽卡斯尔]五比零打了趴你们 -滚蛋
– We beat youse five nowt! – Fuck off!
我真♥他♥妈♥的爽了 滚蛋 傻♥逼♥
And l fucking loved it. Loved it! Fuck off, you wanker.
你们他妈赢了
You’ve won fuck all!
蠢货
Dick.
没事的 罗伯特 就按你喜欢的那样
It’s all ready, Robert. Just the way you like it.
谢谢 艾比
Thank you, Abby.
你怎么样了
How are you getting on?
好酸啊 亲爱的 很酸痛
Ah, it’s so sore, pet. So sore.
慢慢来 我会帮你梳洗好的
Just take your time. We’ll get you freshened up.
放一块干净的垫子 好吗
And put a clean pad on, all right?
我从来没想过
I never thought…
没想过这事会发生在我身上
I never thought this would happen to me,
永远不会
you know. Not in a million years.
-我们都会变老的 -也是
– Well, we all get old. – Aye.
-艾比 -怎么了
– Hey, Abby? – Mm-hm?
你有没有听说过有诵读困难症的失眠患者
Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac?
没有
No.
他整夜睡不着 担心那里有条狗
He stayed awake all night wondering if there was a dog.
丽莎 就说几句
Hi, Liza. Just a quick one.
意大利面在冰箱里 在微波炉里热一下 好吗
Your pasta’s in the fridge. Heat it up in the microwave, OK?
把你的
Leave your
研究作业放在外面 我回来的时候会看的
project out and I’ll look at it when I come in.
电脑只能玩15分钟
15 minutes on your computer, that’s it.
今晚把作业都做完
I want all your homework done tonight.
8点45上♥床♥睡觉 好吗
And get into bed for quarter to nine, all right?
我不确定什么时候到家 我会尽快的
I’m not sure when I’ll be in. I’ll be as quick as I can.
你♥爸♥爸会晚点回去
Your dad’s gonna be in late, though.
过会见 好吗
But I’ll see you later on, OK?
超爱你的 拜拜
Right. Love you loads. Right, bye.
拜拜
Bye.
塞巴 你看到我的消息了吗 学校又找我了
Seb, did you get my message? I had a text from the school again.
你得给我们打电♥话♥
You need to ring us.
还好 还好你♥爸♥爸没收到学校的消息
I’m glad your… I’m glad your dad’s not getting these messages.
我得知道你在哪里
I need to know where you are.
看到消息就回我们电♥话♥ 拜拜
Ring us now as soon as you get this message. Bye.
-那是什么意思 -是只鸭子
– What’s that meant to be? – It’s a duck.
-怎么样 -我觉得它像只鸡
– What do you think? – It looks like a chicken to me.
-鸡 -是啊 看起来像小鸡
– A chicken? – It does. It looks like a chicken.
但它不是鸡 你懂我什么意思吗
But it’s not a chicken, though. You know what I mean?
你画它干什么用
What’s the purpose of it?
这是我们的标志 就像一个 招牌
It’s our logo. It’s our, like, sign.
它就代表我们
It’s what we stand for,
人们看到这个就知道是我们
and it’s what people are gonna recognise us from.
你懂我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
懂了 我挺喜欢它的 但是我能画得更好
Yeah, I like it, but I can do it better.
你能画得更好
You can do better?
-他就是个蠢货 -当然 但是…
– He’s an idiot. – Definitely, but…
不过是街头涂鸦 你们怎么这么认真
It’s a bit deep just for a bit of graffiti.
确实 但这对我来说意义重大 你懂吗
Yeah, but, like, it means a lot to me, you know what I mean?
这是哈普恩 他挺聪明的
That’s Harpoon. I mean, he’s bright,
但有时候又挺惹人烦
but he can piss me off sometimes.
你们俩怎么来了
Why did you two come?
我说吧 我肯定画得比你好看
I told you I was gonna do it better than you.
-她是谁 -罗兹 我的一个好朋友
– Who’s she? – That’s Roz. My close friend.
-是你女朋友吗 -不不不 我们只是好朋友而已
– Is it your girlfriend? – No, no, no. We’re just good friends.
他画的这笔还挺好看
That was a nice touch he added,
但跟我的风格不太搭 是吧
but obviously it’s not my style, is it?
这个怎么样
Yee! How about that?
所以之后每次你们涂鸦都会这么画吗
So yous are gonna do that every time yous do graffiti?
可能吧
Maybe.
这些小伙子正在帕迪·威兰酒吧 这有便携式酒精测试仪
The lads are in Paddy Whelan’s, which has a handy breathalyser
可以用来测试他们的醉酒程度
to measure just how drunk you’re getting.
正好可以看看谁的酒量最差
Perfect for seeing who’s the lightweight of the group.
数值越高意味着你喝得越醉
The higher the number, the more drunk you are.
盖瑞已经不是第一次来东欧了
Gary is no stranger to coming to Eastern Europe…
-你知道几点了吗 -刚过十一点半
– Have you seen the time? – Just past half 11.
天 我们得去睡了
Oh, God, we need to get to bed.
来 给我个抱抱 亲爱的
Come and have a snuggle, cheeky chops.
你刚打呼噜了
You were snoring.
我才没有 是你妈妈
It wasn’t me, it was your mum.
-就是你♥爸♥爸啦 -是你妈妈
– It was your dad. – It was your mum.
-还好吧 老兄 -你也还好吧
– All right, bonny lad? – How you doing?
-看比赛了吧 -看了 三比零
– Watch the match? – I did, yeah. Three-nil.
打得不错 打得太好了
Good. Very good.
确实 你们队挺给力
Yeah, you did well.
-你迟到了 货车呢 -停在外面了
– You’re late. Where’s your van? – It’s parked outside.
我今天早上给你打了三次电♥话♥ 三次 你都没回我
Three times this morning I phoned you. Three times. No answer.
有人撞到我的车了 就撞在后视镜上
Someone smacked into the mirror, into my wing mirror.
它整个都掉在地上了
Clean off. On the floor.
那你昨晚为什么不把它修好
So why didn’t you bloody fix it last night?
我今天早上出门的时候被撞的
It happened outside the house first thing this morning.
我能怎么办 这又不是我的错
What am I meant to do? It’s not my fault, is it?
那就找个人代班
Well, get a replacement driver.
你只要宽限我两小时就好 我就这点要求
Just give us two hours, that’s all I’m asking for.
那对我有什么好处
What good’s that to me?
让我他妈等上两小时 规矩就是规矩
Waiting two fucking hours. You know the rules.
你要不就按时出工 要不就找人代班
You get down here first thing, or you get a replacement.
拜托 老哥 我已经连轴转十四天了
Howay, man! I’ve worked 14 days in a row!
就不能宽限我一下吗
Just give us a bit of slack.
就两个小时 你一点也不让我们休息
Two hours! You never give us an inch.
谁让你♥他♥妈♥一直抱怨
Because you’re always bloody moaning.
还他妈老是找借口在工作的时候打电♥话♥
You’re always on the phone with some kind of feckin’ excuse.
还有你上礼拜有三次没有把货准时送到
And you missed three precises last week as well.
你还说 你给我的工作量太大了 你♥他♥妈♥明明知道
Aye, you know why. You give us too many. You fucking know it!
行啊 我可以帮你解决这个问题
Well, I can sort that out for you.
把你这条送货线给别人就行了
I’ll give your route to somebody else.
总有人不会跟你一样成天抱怨
Somebody who doesn’t moan every two minutes,
而且业绩还达标
who hits their fucking numbers.
啊哈 就跟对史蒂夫一样 你就想彻底压榨我们
Aye, aye. Just like Stevie. Squeeze us out, eh?
又来这一套了你
Aye, same old story, man.
你♥他♥妈♥居然希望我能有什么同情心
Oh, you couldn’t sell a black cat to a fucking witch.
-伙计们 -他妈的混♥蛋♥
– Drivers! – Fucking twat.
喂 伙计们
Yo, drivers!
集中一下
Front and centre.
快点 我没那么多闲功夫
Come on, I haven’t got all day.
现在有一条新的送货线
Right, there’s a new route going.
工作量更大 不太容易完成
Busier route and a bit of a challenge.
我希望交给一个
But I need someone who is not gonna
不会像某些人一样三天两头抱怨的人
whinge every two seconds like certain parties.
谁想试试
Who’s up for it?
更多的报酬 更大的工作量
It’s more money. More precises.
有谁吗 卡罗尔
Anyone? Carol?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!