哈普恩
Yo, Harpoon.
没啥大事儿 你怎么样
Nowt much. What are you doing?
是 是 很快 哥们儿 马上就到
Yeah, yeah. Two seconds, mate. Two seconds.
-妈 -咋了
– Mam? – Yeah?
-麦片呢 -就在你眼前啊
– Where’s the cereal? – Right in front of your eyes.
来 卸下货
Come on, let’s get these parcels off.
快点儿
Come on.
是因为你个人原因吗
Is that your personal issue?
我知道这是你最喜欢的
I know it’s your favourite.

Morning.
快点 我们已经晚了 要抓紧时间
Come on, we’ve got time to make up. Let’s go.
-一切都好吗 -都好 没问题
– All right? – Yeah, not bad.
-早 -早
– Morning. – Morning.
-一切都好吗 -都好 瑞奇你呢
– All right? – All right, Ricky?
也都好
Yeah.
这是仓库的命脉
This is the heartbeat of the depot.
这是给你用的扫描器
This is gonna be a scanner for you to use, all right?
它量不多而且特别贵
It’s precious and very expensive.
搞丢的话 你要赔
You lose it, you pay for it.
你照看好它 它就会照顾好你
You look after it, it’ll look after you.
一旦你扫描派件到你车上 那就是你的责任
Once you scan a parcel into your van, it’s yours.
全都在系统里了 我们会全程跟踪的
It’s in the system. We can track it every inch of its journey
从仓库到客户家门口
from here to the doorstep.
这个东西已经给你规划好路线
This thing even plans your route for you.
-傻瓜式的操作 -懂了
– It’s child’s play. – All right.
但是你一定要牢记
But get this into your head.
这些包裹必须要在规定时间内送达
those are parcels that have to be delivered at precise times.
你有一个小时的时间
You get a one-hour time slot to get them done
你千万不要错过时间
and you don’t miss them.
永远不要
Ever.
这边怎么样了 你干得还不错吧
How are we getting on? You’re doing great, all right?
记住了 你得动作快一点
Now, just you remember you’ve got to be a bit quicker.
先进后出 要这样
First in, last out. That’s what it is.
现在就把订单整理好
Get the order sorted now,
省得之后把你搞崩溃
it’ll save you a nervous breakdown later on.
懂了吗 现在你去看一下
All right? Now you’ve got to hit your ETAs.
你的预计到达时间
That’s your estimated time of arrival.
你得对它们负责 懂了吗
It’s all on your gun, right?
-懂了 -还有别的问题吗
– Right? – Got any more questions?
不不不 没事了
No, no, no. No. It’s fine. It’s all right.
-我倒是有个问题 -什么
– I’ve got a question. – What’s that?
你到底什么时候能把这些包裹运出来
When are you gonna get these fucking parcels out?
别多管闲事 好吗
Hey. Less of your cheek, right?
你来的第一个月和头驴一样
You were a donkey for the first month.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
别理他 他没啥本事
Ignore him. He couldn’t kick shite along a gutter.
他是分包商的司机 给大个子山姆干活的
He’s a sub-contractor driver, works for Big Sam.
那是山姆的货车
That’s Sam’s van.
山姆一天能从每条路线赚170镑
Sam gets £170 per route every day.
他开车送货每天能拿多少钱
So how much does he get for driving it?
-70镑 -见鬼
– 70 quid. – Fucking hell.
我告诉你 你今天做得好了就能分到更好的路线
I’ll tell you what, you do well today, you’ll get a better route.
快点 你们两个 已经过了问答时间了
Come on, you two. You’ve had the Q and As.
就是烂泥也得扶上墙了 快干活
Get that cardboard off that concrete. Let’s go!
最后一件事 也是最重要的
One more thing. And this is the most important thing of all.
-什么事 -你需要这个
– Yeah? – You’re gonna need this.
-干什么用的 -用来撒尿
– What’s that for? – That’s for pissing in.
-别戏弄我 -等着瞧
– You’re fucking winding me up. – You’ll see.
来吧 我帮你一把
Come on, I’ll give you a hand.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
-哪位 -有海象能源公♥司♥的包裹
– Hello? – I’ve got a parcel for Walrus Energy.
-给谁的 -海象能源公♥司♥
– For who, sorry? – Walrus Energy.
-应该送错地方了 -你说什么
– Oh, that’s not for us, I’m afraid. – Sorry?
你送错地方了
That’s not for us.
干嘛 别给我贴罚单 拜托
Why… Don’t give me a ticket. Come on.
你自作自受 如果你不往前开
It’s your choice. If you decide not to move on,
-我只能给你… -别 不要
– then I’ve got no option other than… – No. You can’t do…
-别这么做 -要不你就把车往前开
– You can’t do that. – Are you gonna move down?
-我要去那里 -你必须开到前面
– I’m going there! – You’re gonna have to go down.
我要去那里 你干嘛这么严格
I’m going there. Why are you being so tight?
我已经给你挪车的机会了
I’ve given you the opportunity to move.
如果你不开走我就给你罚单 听明白了吗
Now if you don’t move, then you’re gonna get a ticket, OK?
-谢谢配合 -操♥你♥妈♥
– Thank you. – Fuck you.
罗茜 是我 艾比
Hi, Rosie. It’s Abby.
你好吗
How are you?
罗茜 你在哪儿
Rosie, where are you?
你在楼上吗 罗茜
You upstairs, Rosie?
罗茜
Rosie?
罗茜
Rosie?
罗茜
Rosie?
亲爱的 你在玩捉迷藏吗
Ah, sweetheart, is it hide and seek?
你的手冷冰冰的
Your hands are freezing.
-他走了吗 -谁
– Has he gone yet? – Who?
有个奇怪的男人进了我的家
There’s a strange man going into my house.
他吓到我了 吓到我了
He’s frightening me. He’s frightening me.
-他走来走去 -亲爱的
– He’s going around. – Oh, darling.
说真的 这房♥子里只有我和你
Honestly, it’s just me and you in the house.
-真的吗 -我保证
– Are you sure? – I’m… I promise you.
-房♥子里只有我和你两个人 -只有我和你
– It’s just me and you in the house. – Just me and you?
你在这里坐了多久了
Come on. How long have you been sat in here for?
好一会儿了 我很害怕
Oh, quite a while, I think. I was frightened.
-保佑你 -我好害怕 那个奇怪的男人
– Oh, bless you. – I was frightened. Strange men.
-这里除了你和我没有别人了 -好吧
– There’s nobody in here, apart from me. – OK.
我不是个陌生人 罗茜 我是你的新护工
It’s not a stranger, Rosie. It’s your new carer.
监督你吃药 给你做饭吃
Does all your meds and your tuck-in.
不用害怕
You don’t need to be scared.
-我能帮你梳头吗 -我很忙 罗茜
– Could I comb your hair, then? – Oh, I haven’t got time, Rosie.
我要准备好
I’ve got to get you to
你的晚饭 监督你吃药 好吗
have your dinner and have your tablets, OK?
来嘛
Come on.
多吃一点
Have a bit more of your dinner.
罗茜
Oh, Rosie!
-我砸碎了盘子 -我的天哪
– I’ve broke the plate. – Oh, man!
不好意思
I’m sorry.
没关系 别担心 这种事情常发生
It’s all right. Don’t worry. It happens.
我要去拿点东西
Come on, I’m going to have
把这里收拾干净
to go and get something to clear this all up.
你的包裹到了
Got a parcel for you.
是的 是我的晚饭 谢谢你老兄
Oh, aye. That will be my dinner, mate. Cheers.
没事 有点重
Right. Well, it’s… a bit heavy.
要我帮你抬进去吗
Do you want me to bring it in for you?
那多谢你了 你真好 老兄
Oh, mate, would you? That’s kind, mate. Cheers.
-谢谢 老兄 -没事
– Thanks, mate. – Yeah.
-什么晚饭这么沉 大象吗 -没礼貌的死鬼
– What you eating, an elephant? – You cheeky git, man.
我在跳累死人的尊巴[健身舞]
I’ve been at my bloody Zumba, that’s what I’ve been doing.
-老兄 你的包裹 -谢谢
– All right, mate? Parcel for you there. – Oh, cheers.
在这上面签个名 谢谢
Just give us a signature on that. Cheers.
-这是什么 -这是曼联 老兄
– What’s that? – United, mate. Man United.
-曼联 你认真的 -是啊
– Man United? Seriously? – Yeah.
收件人穿着当地纽卡斯尔队球衣
-对啊 -为什么不支持本地球队 老兄
– Aye. – Why, man? Why not support a local team?
连桑德兰队比这个臭球队强
Even Sunderland’s better than that shite.
这是我的本地球队 我就是从曼彻斯特来的
It is my local team. I’m from Manchester.
胡说 我从来没见过曼彻斯特来的曼联粉
Bollocks, man. I’ve never seen a Man U fan from Manchester.
-曼联球迷都是伦敦的 -拜托
– They’re all from bloody London. – Come on.
-给你 -谢谢
– Here you go. – Ta.
那天对你来说这肯定很漫长又沮丧
It must have been a long and upsetting day for you.
-什么意思 -你觉得你们赢了联赛
– What’s that? – When you think you’ve won the league.
2011-12赛季 阿圭罗绝杀进球让曼城反超曼联赢得英超冠军
差几秒曼联就赢了 曼城仍然坚持着
Seconds to go. Man City hanging on.
结果冒出一个阿奎罗[曼城前锋]进了最后一球
Last kick of the game Sergio Aguero pops up, wins the title.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!