不要生气 艾比 我会没事的 爱你
爸 你去哪
Dad, where are you going?
把窗摇下来
Wind down the window.
你去哪
Where are you going?
别紧张 塞巴
Calm down, Seb.
我只是去医院拿X光结果
I’m just going to the hospital for the X-ray results.
大清早六点半 你傻吗
At 6:30 in the morning? Are you stupid?
我晚上回来和你说 我保证
I’ll speak to you tonight when I get back. I promise
可你要跟我说什么呢
But what do you need to speak to me about?
我们欠了几千英镑
We’re thousands of pounds in debt,
塞巴 我没来由又多了好多罚金
Seb. I’ve got fines coming out of my arse.
如果我不掏钱搞定他 我们就要街头露宿了
If I don’t pay him and sort it out, we’ll end up on the streets.
我不会让你和你妈还有丽莎落到那般田地
I’m not having that for you and your mum and Liza.
所以让我走吧
So let me go.
你不能就这么走 爸 你看你这状态
You can’t go like that. Dad, look at the state of you.
你就一只眼睛看得见
You’ve only got one eye that works.
像这样开车你会送命的
You’re gonna kill yourself when you’re driving.
儿子 我得去上班
Son, I’ve got to go to work.
我别无选择
I have not got a choice.
爸 我想要原来的你
Dad, I just want you back the way you were,
原来的一切
the way everything was.
我只想要这些
It’s all I want.
六个月后就好了 我保证
It’ll be different in six months, I promise.
可你怎么知道呢
But how do you know that?
因为我会整理好一切 我保证
Because I’ll sort it out, I promise!
现在 快点 我得走了
Now, come on, I’ve got to go.
-爸 不要 -他妈的 塞巴 我要去上班
– Dad, don’t. – Fuck’s sake, Seb, I’m going to work.
-我不能让你走 -我他妈必须走
– I can’t let you go! – I’ve got to fucking go!
-让开 -不 爸 别走
– Move! – No, Dad, don’t go!
-我走了 -你什么意思
– I’m going. – What do you mean?
-我得走了 -快下车
– I’ve got to go! – Get out of your van!
-老天 -快下车
– Jesus Christ! – Get out of your van!
开门
Open the door.
我必须走
I’ve got to go!
-我必须去上班 -出来 你不能去上班
– I’ve got to go to work! – Get out! You can’t go to work.
-我要去上班 -你不能去上班
– I’m going to work! – You can’t go to work!
-快他妈的松手 -你不能去上班
– Let go of the fucking van! – You can’t go to work!
瑞奇 别去上班
Ricky, don’t go to work!
加油
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!