There’s a lot I don’t know about him.
他妈的
Fuck!
去拿手♥机♥
Get those phones!
过来吧 你个王八蛋
Come here, you cunt!
老实点 你个王八蛋
Give up, you cunt!
-你个鸟人 -打他
– You prick! – Fuck him!
把那个该死的袋子给我 老兄 袋子
Give me the fucking bag, man! The fucking bag!
-来拿啊 -王八蛋
– Go for it. – Cunt!
该死的
Fucking shit.
-给你你的狗屎玩意儿 -我鼻子被你打断了
– Here’s your shit. – You broke my fucking nose, man!
-快走 -傻♥逼♥
– Come on! – Wanker!
该死的傻♥逼♥
Fucking wanker.
找个地方坐下 很快会有人为你看诊
Take a seat. Somebody’ll be with you soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
阿伊莎·罗伯森 请上前
Ayeshea Robson, please.
来吧 阿伊莎
Come on, Ayeshea.
斯蒂芬·巴伦
Stephen Baron?
-没事的 -你确定
– It’s all right. – Sure?
内尔·麦克肖恩
Nell McShane?
我担心你的头和肋骨
I’m worried about your head and your ribs.
你眼睛好肿
Your eye’s so swollen.
没事的 我能看得见 艾比
It’s all right. I can see fine, Abby.
可我觉得你指关节也受了挫伤
I think you’ve punctured your knuckles as well, though.
这不亏 那些该死的傻♥逼♥
It were worth it. Fucking wankers.
你昏过去了吗
Did you pass out?
没有 为什么这么问
No, why?
你尿身上了吗
Did you wet yourself?
没有 我
No, I…
我货车厢里有一瓶尿
I had a piss in a bottle in the back of the van
他们发现了就倒我身上了
and they found it and threw it on me.
我没事 艾比
I’m fine, Abby.
去看看我们还要等多久
Just go and find out how long we’re gonna be.
我他妈讨厌待在这 太无聊了
I fucking hate it here. It’s dead boring.
我宁愿呆在家 快去
I’d rather be at home. Go on.
X光结果前我们是不会走的
We’re not going without your X-ray results.
-不好意思 登记的姓名是 -特纳
– Sorry, what was the name? – Turner.
我看到X光结果已经出来了
I can see the X-ray result is back,
但需由全科医生进行评估
but it does need to be assessed by a GP.
还要再等三小时左右
It’s gonna be about three hours waiting.
-还他妈要三小时 -我知道很无语
– Three fucking hours? – I know.
杰基说她会
Jackie said she’ll,
她会照顾丽莎·简 所以她没事
she’ll have Liza Jane, so she’s OK.
好的 你和塞巴说了吗
Yeah. Have you spoken to Seb?
说了 但他呆住了 我觉得是他被吓到了
Yeah, but he just froze. I think he’s in shock.
好吧
Right.
能帮我拿一下手♥机♥吗
Will you get that?
德里克·安德森
Derek Anderson?
该死 是马洛尼
Fucking hell, it’s Maloney.
你好 马洛尼
Hello, Maloney.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
还好 我正在等X光结果
Yeah, I’m just waiting for some X-rays.
好吧 但愿没事
All right, Good luck with that.
其他包裹怎么样了
What’s happening with the other parcels?
别担心 安全的 亨利把车开走了
Don’t worry, they’re safe. Henry’s picked the van up.
我和保险公♥司♥通过电♥话♥了
I’ve been on the phone to the insurance companies,
所有的手♥机♥都可以理赔
and we’re covered for all the phones and
几乎所有东西都在理赔范围 除了护照
pretty much everything, in fact, apart from the passports,
你负责的包裹里有两本 瑞奇 对不起了
and you had two of them, Ricky. I’m sorry about that.
对不起什么
Sorry about what?
护照啊
The passports.
250英镑一本
It’s £250 for each passport.
打击有点大 500镑 伙计
It’s a bit of a blow. It’s 500 quid, mate.
他妈的两本护照要500镑
500 quid for two fucking passports?
难以置信
I can’t believe it.
明天有司机替你吗
Have you got a replacement driver for tomorrow?
我屎都被人打出来了 都在医院了
I’ve had the shit kicked out of me and I’m in hospital
你还在问我有没有代班司机
and you ask if I’ve got a replacement driver?
我猜你又要再罚我100英镑
I suppose you’re gonna hit me with another 100 quid fine?
很抱歉 不过最要命的是扫描枪
I’m sorry, but the stiff one’s the gun.
-扫描枪 -什么
– The gun? – What?
手持扫描枪 那些蠢货把它砸烂了
The hand-held scanner. Them dickheads smashed it up.
你接着说
Go on.
那一把一千英磅 你知道的对吧
You know that’s a grand, right?
你可以分期
We can do installments.
一千英镑 你指望我赔一千英镑
A grand? You’re expecting me to pay £1,000?
你是不是都笑出来了
Are you having a laugh?
-等一下 艾比 别 -我是瑞奇的老婆 艾比
– Hang on, Abby, don’t. – It’s Ricky’s wife, Abby.
我陪他在医院坐着
I’m sat in hospital with him.
他脸都被打花了 现在在等X光评估结果
His face has been pummeled, he’s waiting for X-rays,
他很可能有肺穿孔
he could have a punctured lung,
他们甚至连头上的伤都还没检查
they haven’t even checked his head injuries.
你还在这儿扯什么罚款和一千英镑的设备
And you’re saying about fines and £1,000 devices.
你在搞笑吗
Are you having a laugh?
-艾比 -自雇
– Abby… – Self-employed?
他怎么会是自雇 他一天工作14个小时
How’s he self-employed? He’s worked 14 hours a day,
一周为你们工作六天
six days a week for youse.
他给你们打工 怎么会是自雇
He works for you. How’s that self-employed?
你们是怎么逍遥法外的
How do you get away with this?
你们如此对待员工是怎么逍遥法外的
How does your company get away with treating people like this?
这事儿人命关天
This is people’s lives.
这是我的家人 我现在告诉你
This is my family and I’m telling you now,
别想搞我的家人
don’t fuck with my family.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥设备
Fuck you, fuck your fucking device…
去你♥妈♥的♥手♥机♥ 把它塞你屁♥眼♥里去
and your fucking phone, put it up your fucking arse!
艾比 注意场合 对不起
Abby, it’s not the place. I’m sorry.
对不起 我一向不说脏话的
I’m sorry, I don’t swear.
非常抱歉 我是个护工 我关心别人
I’m really sorry. I’m a carer and I care for people.
非常抱歉 我不说脏话的
I’m really sorry. I don’t swear.
-艾比 快走吧 -我不说脏话的
– Abby, just come on. – I don’t swear.
艾比 拿上你的包
Abby, get your bag.
-我很抱歉 -我懂的 走吧
– I’m so sorry! – I know. Just come on.
-我很抱歉 -没事的 好了
– I’m so sorry. – No, it’s all right.
-一切正常吗 -是的
– Is everything all right? – Yeah, fine.
-她只是 -你的X光结果怎么办
– She’s just… – What about your X-ray results?
没事的 我明天再来 她只是有点沮丧
It’s fine. I’ll come back tomorrow. She’s just a bit upset.
我明早再回来拿 如果可以的话
I’ll pop back in the morning, if that’s OK.
我得 她有点被打击到了
I need to… She’s had a bit of trauma.
-爸 -什么事
– Dad. – What?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还行
Yeah.
还行 我还好 谢谢 塞巴
Yeah, I’m fine, thanks, Seb.
只是有点抖
Just a bit shaky.
要我给你拿点什么吗 来杯水或者茶
Can I get you anything, like water or a cup of tea?
不用了 够了 我喝过了
No, I’m good, I’ve got some.
可是 爸 你的状态
No, but, Dad, look at the state of you.
是啊 比看起来还糟
Yeah, well, it’s…it’s worse than it looks
惨不忍♥睹
You’re a mess.
是啊
Yeah, well
你了解我的
You know me.
四肢发达 头脑简单
Strong in the arm, thick in the head.
不过你确定什么也不需要吗
Are you sure you don’t need anything, though?
不用了 我很好 谢谢你 儿子
No, I’m… I’m fine, thanks, son.
好吧 有需要的话我就在隔壁
All right. I’ll be in the next room just in case you need me, OK?
-好的 -行
– Yeah. – All right.
塞巴
Seb?
怎么了
Yeah?
看到你真好 儿子
It’s really good to see you, son.
对不起 我们错过了你[投递未果通知]

不要
不要生气
不要生气 艾比 我会没事的 爱
不要生气 艾比 我会没事的 爱你
对不起 我们错过了你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!