Is that it?
是的
Yes.
即时供应义务又是什么?
What are the immediate supply obligations?
下月底,有一艘可装载一万六千桶石油的油轮会来
One tanker, 160,000 barrels by the end of next month.
我们需要用那口油井填满它
We need that well to fill it.
让他们延期吧
They’ll have to delay it.
不行
They can’t.
租约还在履行。如果我们失去那笔订单
Charter’s running. If we have to take a loss that big…
我们还不如现在就关门,节省开支
we might as well shut down now and save expenses.
凶手!
Asesinos!
爸爸!!那是我爸爸!
Mi papa!! Mi papa!
赶走美♥国♥佬♥!!赶走美♥国♥佬♥!
Fuera gringos!! Fuera gringos!
一群混♥蛋♥!
Malditos desgraciados!
我们必须杀了那些美♥国♥佬♥!
Hay que matar a esos gringos!
凶手!凶手!
Asesinos!! Asesinos!
我见过更糟的情况
I’ve seen worse.
我们把那些垃圾先清理开,然后用爆破灭火
Let’s clear away that junk and blow her out.
把砍刀给我
Dame el machete.
可以了,别过来
Está bueno.
这东西太干了,点不燃
This stuff is too dry to spark.
这些炸♥药♥是什么时候搬到这的?
我不知道。
那些东西放这儿至少有一年了.
That stuff has been sitting for a year.
没用了. -你什么意思?
It’s worthless. – What do you mean?
炸♥药♥太久没用…
When it sits a long time without being turned…
硝化甘油渗出来粘在包装箱上了.
that liquid nitro seeps out of the sticks and into the bag.
如果在搬动时稍有撞击就会爆♥炸♥.
If you give those cases any kind of a bump, it’ll blow.
稍微的移♥动♥都是风险,爆♥炸♥起火在200英里外都能看到
It’s risky moving a case ten feet. That fire’s over 200 miles away.
如果能运走,你能用吗?
If it were up there, could you use it?
我们可以一次装载一点,可以
We could boom-load a little at a time. Yes.
你怎么运呢?
How you gonna get it there?
那不是你的问题了,我来解决
That’s not your problem. We’ll get it there.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
主要问题是振动。这东西就像打蛋器
The major problem is the vibration. This thing is like an egg beater.
无论受到如何的冲击,都会产生严重的横向振动
No matter how we shock-mount something, it will have a severe lateral vibration.
我想也许你可以把它放在运货板上吊起来
I thought maybe you could swing-load it on a pallet.
二十英尺以下没有震动,但问题是还有气流
Twenty feet down there’s no vibration, but the problem is turbulence.
移♥动♥半英里还有可能,但移♥动♥200英里绝不可能
We might move it half a mile that way but not 200.
我们在这里飞行时还从没有遇到过平稳的情况
We’ve never had a flight here without some turbulence in it.
你是什么意思?
What are you saying?
直升机用不了。没办法了
Not with a chopper. There’s no way.
你能想办法的话,钱我加倍
I’ll double the amount if you can think of a way.
这不是钱的问题。没人会带着那玩意上直升机的
It’s not the money. Nobody’s gonna get into a chopper with that shit.
你需要一个自杀式驾驶员
You need a suicide jockey.
我们现在需要有经验的卡车司机…
We now need experienced truck drivers…
愿意做危险工作的男人.
men who are willing to do a dangerous job.
这项工作必须完成
This job must be done…
我们才能恢复营业,重新为你们提供工作
before we can reopen our gates and bring back full employment to you people.
符合条件的人将获得特殊薪资
The men who qualify will receive exceptional wages.
只需要有经验并且愿意冒生命危险的卡车司机
Only experienced truck drivers willing to risk their life can do it.
做不到的别来申请了
No one else should apply.
公♥司♥将向每位司机支付八千比索
The company will pay 8,000 pesos to each driver.
等等
Wait a minute!
安静一下,拜托各位
Silencio, por favor!
四个有足够胆量的人
Four men with enough guts…
可以拯救波扎·里卡和你们的村庄
can save Poza Rica and your village!
停在山脚下. -我需要熟悉这台车.
Stop at the bottom of the hill. I need to know the machine.
靠边停车
Pull over.
你个疯子!
You crazy bastard!
卡车司机工会?
Teamster?
灰狗公车
Greyhound.
美国跨城市的长途商营公交
客运服务遍及美国全境和墨西哥
开业于1914年美国明尼苏达州希宾市
加油吧
Vamos.
塞拉诺
Serrano.
多明格斯
Dominguez.
马尔克斯
Marquez.
马丁内斯。留下
Martinez. Pueden quedarse.
其他人,你们可以走了
Los demas, pueden irse.
我们每辆车运三箱.
We’re carrying three cases each.
一箱就足以致命.六箱能摧毁整个山区 .
One is enough to blow your fire. Six cases will blow out the whole field.
我不认为所有卡车都能成功到达,我们得分开走以防万一
You don’t think all the trucks will make it. One of us is a backup.
我们要双倍的钱和合法居所,否则就不开了
We want double, and legal residence, or we don’t drive.
四小时后出发
You leave in four hours.
只有一把弯刀?
Only one machete?
你想要几把?
How many would you like?
我们必须把半个丛林压在轮子下面才能穿过泥地
Have to put half the jungle underneath our wheels to get through the mud.
你希望我们带几把弯刀?
How many machetes you want us to carry?
起码两把
Should be two.
冷凝器 点火器
Condensers. Points.
浮筒 过滤器
Floats. Filters.
胶带 导线 通道锁定
Tape. Wire. Channel locks.
破布
Rags.
其余的电缆在哪?-在车里.
Where’s the rest of this cable? – In the car.
那个该死的德国人在哪?
Where the hell is the German?
按喇叭催一催.
Toque el claxon.
什么事?
Que quiere?
我有东西要给塞拉诺先生
Tengo algo para el señor Serrano.
她有东西给你
She’s got something for you.
祝你好运,塞拉诺先生
Para su buena suerte, señor Serrano.
是什么?
What is it?
再按喇叭
Toque el claxon otra vez.
马尔克斯!
Marquez!
马尔克斯!
Marquez!
凶手!你个犹太人!我要杀了你!
Murderer! Zionist! I’ll kill you!
怎么了?发生了什么?
What happened? What happened?
这个犹太狗切开了马尔克斯的喉咙!
This Jew dog cut his throat!
快去报♥警♥ -不能报♥警♥
Vete a avisar a la policia. – No police.
去警♥察♥局
Vete a la policia.
等等!我们刚失去一个司机,现在还缺一个司机
Hold it! We lost a driver. We need another one.
只要钱到位,我能做得和你们一样好
When the money’s up, I’m as good as any of you.
你从哪儿来的?
Where you from?
听着,潘乔,从你进入这个小镇的那一刻起我就盯住你了
Listen, Pancho, I’ve been clocking you every second that you got into this town.
在这辆车上哪怕你想挖鼻孔,都必须经过我同意
If you pick your nose in this truck, clear it with me first…
否则我会让你和这些炸♥药♥一起灭亡
or I’ll take you and this nitro into a ditch.
他们走了十五分钟了
They’ve had 15 minutes.
我知道
Yes.
稍等
One moment.
我有封信
I have a letter.
你能帮我寄出去吗? -寄到巴黎
I wonder if you would post it for me? Paris.
那要花一个月才能送达 -我知道
That could take a month. Yes.
就当帮我保管吧 -我会处理好的
Just keep it for me. – I’ll take care of it.
走开
Get outta there!
快走!!离开这里!
Fuera!! Fuera!
他疯了!
Está loco!
他妈的快走开
Get the hell outta there!
我给你指挥
I guide you.
不,你开车,我指挥,懂吗?
No. You drive, and I guide you. Okay?
上车
Get in the truck.
来吧! 不!
Come on! No!
来吧
Come on!
Okay.
这是去波扎里卡的路吗?
Is this the road to Poza Rica?
请问哪一条路通往波扎里卡? 这条还是那条?
你是想回家吗?
不,我是问哪一条路通往波扎里卡?
波扎里卡已经死了.
他是个疯子
Está loco.
那条路不对
That’s the wrong road.
我觉得这条路更好,它地势更高
I think this road’s better for us because it’s higher.
我们走这条
We take this one.
你不明白,这条路太低了,它会穿过沼泽
You don’t understand. This road is too low. It goes through the swamp.
更泥泞
There’s too much mud.
你不会看地图吗?地图上没有那条路
Can’t you read a map? We have no information on that road.