加把劲,往上抬,抬起来
Vamos!! Arriba!! Arriba!
往上抬!!退后!
Arriba!! Fuerza atras!
加把劲!!就这样!
Vamos!! Eso es!
对,就这样往上抬
Arriba! Eso…
No!
你个白♥痴♥小心点!那个人已经受伤了!
Ramirez.
塞拉诺
Serrano.
马尔克斯
Marquez.
过境?进来吧。
Transito? Pase.
过境。进来吧。护照。进来吧。护照。进来吧
Transito. Pase. Pasaporte. Pase. Pasaporte. Pase.
我是过境 -什么?
I am in transit? Que?
我,过境中转
Transito, me.
我要去马那瓜(中美尼加拉瓜首都)-哦,马那瓜. 过去吧.
I am going to Managua. -Ah, Managua. Si. Pase.
有什么喝的吗? -护照.
Can I get something to drink? – Pasaporte.
在我飞机的行李包里,我口渴极了.
In the plane with my baggage. I’m very thirsty.
去吧
Pase.
别想了, 朋友.
Forget it, pal.
一年不吃不喝,省下的工资都不够买♥♥张票的。快点。
Stop eating. A year’s pay might get you a seat to the next rat hole. Come on.
我有三间房♥.
I have three rooms.
一间已经出租了.
One of them’s taken.
阿格里帕,把钥匙给我
Agrippa, traeme las llaves.
我租下了.
I’ll take it.
租多久? -先租一个星期吧.
For how long? Let’s say a week.
我在外面 -等等
Aqui está. Espere.
在那里等着
Esperate alla.
你知道从这到阿根廷要多少钱吗?
How much do you suppose from here to Argentina?
定期航♥班♥的票价为470比索.
An airline ticket costs 470 pesos.
护照,大概又要一千.
Passports, maybe another thousand.
我只有不到100比索.
I have less than 100.
为了存钱,这一年里我可以干任何事.
Everything I could save in a year.
我的房♥子大约值600比索.如果我卖♥♥了它的话.
My house, maybe for 600, if I could sell it.
会说英语吗?
Comprende ingles?
是的,我能说一点.
Yes, I speak some.
想远行吗? 是的.
Want to travel away? Yes.
我能为你兑换现金.
I can fix for you la capital.
我想离开这国家. -离开这? 有难度.
I want to go out of this country. Out of this country? Dificil.
很难.
Very difficult.
做不到吗?
Impossible?
不,能做到,但要花钱.
No, es posible. Costoso.
明白吗? 费用很高的.
Comprende? Cost much.
花就花吧.
Comprende.
我可以安排你离开这个国家
I can fix for you to go out from the country.
这块表再加一千比索.
This reloj plus 1,000 pesos.
我只有这块表
I have only the watch.
威士忌
Whiskey.
我之前从没看到有威士忌.
它只向特殊的顾客提供. -谢了(德语 Danke shon.)
记在我的账上吧. -谢谢你.
Put it on my account. Thank you.
工作时感觉这天更热了
During the work it’s hotter.
是啊,我就喜欢南方的暴晒 -是了
Yeah. I like a southern exposure. Yes.
我以前也这么想.
I thought about it myself.
我知道你以前从事银行业工作
I understand you used to be in banking.
那是谣言.
That’s the rumor.
我都不知道我成了谣言的对象
I had no idea I was the subject of rumors.
卡洛斯还曾经是前帝国元帅
Carlos used to be an ex Reichs Marschall.
对吧,卡洛斯?
Right, Carlos?
那你是之前干什么的,这位…先生?
What is your profession, Mr…?
我叫多明格斯 -多明格斯
Dominguez. -Dominguez.
打冰球的
Ice hockey.
在某旅游小册子里读过有关这里的事?
Read about this place in a travel brochure?
我听说这里的气候有益健康.
I heard it had a healthy climate.
那你的预期可落空了
Not what you expected.
不,和我预期的完全一样.
It was exactly what I expected.
胡安·多明格斯?
Juan Dominguez?
你是劳工吗,胡安·多明格斯?
Aren’t you the laborer, Juan Dominguez?
嘿,我们在和你说话呢。不明白?
Oiga, le estamos hablando. No comprendo.
他是你的朋友吗?
不是.
No.
听不明白?
You don’t understand, huh?
身份护照出示一下
Let’s see your identity card.
什么?
Como?
你能留在这里的身份证明
The identity card you keep here.
胡安·多明格斯,1939年11月
Juan Dominguez, born November 1939…
出生于本国的Las Calumnas
in Las Calumnas in this country.
这是你吗?
That is you?
在我看来,你可不像是出生在Las Calumnas的
You don’t look to me like you were born in Las Calumnas.
为什么?
Por que?
因为你不会说西班牙语
Because you don’t even speak Spanish.
还因为你根本就是个肮脏的美♥国♥佬♥混♥蛋♥
And because you are a filthy gringo asshole.
这是一件非常严肃的事情
Es un asunto muy serio.
这是假的.
This is false.
你违反了移♥民♥法.
It’s a violation of the immigration laws.
站起来 腿别动,把手放在吧台上面
Piernas así. Manos encima del bar.
站好!!别动!!别动!
Atras!! Mas atras!! No te muevas!
Hey!
就这些?还有吗?
Mas? Tienes mas?
你还有吗?
Do you have more?
只有这些了
That’s it.
他是个混♥蛋♥。他有钱
Que cabron es. Tiene plata.
好吧,那下次再付
Okay, next time you pay.
你每赚三块
You make three…
我们拿一块
we take one.
明白吗?
Understand?
明白了
Comprendo.
好极了
Okay.
你可以走了,出去吧
Puedes irte. Fuera.
我需要我的证件
I need my card.
什么?快滚!
Que?! Fuera!
没有证件我什么都干不了
I can’t make shit without my card.
我需要那个
I need that. Ah.
证件卡是吧
La tarjeta. Si.
要工作是吧
Para trabajar.
要赚钱是吧
Para ganar.
再见了,多明格斯先生
Adios, señor Dominguez.
它的产量应该要达到两倍才行,这是我们可开采的最后区域了
It should produce twice as much as this last zone that we come out of.
什么时候结束?
When can you get this one pinched off?
我们的卡车已经准备就绪
Our trucks have already been ordered.
他们就快到了.
They should be here.
小心!
Cuidado!
快跑,快出去!快离开这儿!
Alejense del campo!! Afuera!! Afuera!
非常专业
Very professional.
把它送到首都去,或许就能知道谁干的了
Get it to the capital. Maybe we’ll get results.
政♥府♥已经声明这是意外事故.
The government’s been told it was an accident.
什么?
What?
在这个国家, 袭击美国人油井的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥被视为英雄.
In this country, terrorists who blow up American oil wells are heroes.
我们可是付钱给政♥府♥换取保护的。
We’re paying that government to give us protection.
政♥府♥为了维持所谓的自♥由♥形象…
El presidente cannot risk his liberal image…
才不会派兵追捕「爱国者」.
by sending us troops to chase patriots.
妈的
Shit!
这是公♥司♥针对我的报告回复的电报,
This is a telex from home responding to my report.
首先是…
First part concerns…
对人员的伤亡、财产的损失表示遗憾等等。。
regret loss of life, etcetera, injuries and so on.
显然保险不会赔付,因为这是人为蓄意破坏。
Apparently we have no insurance position because of the sabotage thing.
还有一部分安排关系到你,
This is the part that concerns you.
“近几个月来,生产受限…
“Limitations on production in recent months…”
是由于恐怖活动和政局不稳…
Due to acts of terrorism and political uncertainties…
强调要关注即时供应义务…
emphasize attention immediate supply obligations…
并尽量减少R & D.投入…」
with minimum concern R & D…
什么是R & D?
What is R & D?
研发
Research and Development.
“请尽快告知行动方案…”
“Please apprise course of action soonest…”
签名是….韦伯
It’s signed… Weber…
没了?