I can’t tell you. I’ll tell you about it all tonight.
不 就几小时有什么分别
No, what’s a few hours make?
不 不能告诉你
No, I can’t tell you!
来
Come on!
很快全世界都知道
Pretty soon, the whole world will know.
天啊
Oh, God.
有史以来最伟大的医学进步
One of the greatest medical advances of all time.
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
来
Come on.
我在说斯德哥尔摩 明年我们三人一起去
I’m talking about Stockholm. Next year, the three of us together.
我在说诺贝尔奖
I’m talking Nobel-fucking-Prize!
天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉 小子 我要比你先拿奖
Sorry, kid, I’m going to get there first!
等一等 我有东西可以为你庆祝
Wait! I got something for you to celebrate!
不 那是什么
Oh, no! What is that?
一个给你的
One for you.
真好
Oh, my God.
-这个是配衬的 -噢 内森
– These go with that one. – Oh, God, Nathan.
内森 好漂亮的裙子
Oh, Nathan! What a beautiful dress!
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
试试看
Try it on.
穿起它 来 我们穿起来 试试看
Put it on. Come on, let’s get dressed. Try it on!
噢 内森
Oh, Nathan!
来
Come on! Come on, come on, come on.
我可不可以 进树丛里
Could I go… Into the bushes! Into the bushes!
来 试试看 我想看看
Come on. Try it on. Please, I want to see it.
-内森 我不想 -我想看
– Nathan, I’m not going to do that. – I wanna see it.
我想看看你穿上的样子
I just want to see it on you!
这样拿着
All right, hold it up.
没有外套点缀
It doesn’t have a top.
你就是点缀
You’re the top.
内森 真漂亮
Nathan, it’s beautiful!
我要回实验室了
I have to get back to the laboratory.
何不一起吃了午餐才去
Why don’t you stay and have some lunch with us?
我们今晚庆祝
Tonight we’ll celebrate.
还有这么多食物
Look at all this that I have here.
我知道 但我不能留下 我要回去工作
I know. I can’t, I can’t. I got to get back to work.
我们今晚庆祝
Tonight we’ll celebrate.
你送苏菲平安回家好吗
Make sure Sophie gets home safe, okay?
我想你今晚穿这些衣服
I want to see you in those clothes tonight.
看看这双鞋
Look at these shoes!
今晚 我今晚看
Tonight. Tonight I’ll look at it.
亲爱的 你令我自豪
Oh, my darling, I’m so proud of you.
今晚
Tonight.
我是受你启发买♥♥这个的
You were the one who gave me the idea to get it.
好像我的那只
It’s like mine.
好漂亮的表 是吗
It’s a beautiful watch, yes?
我的老板加思医生的太太
Dr. Kats, my boss, you know, his wife.
她的家族经营珠宝生意
Her family is in the jewelry business,
他开车送我去的
so he took me over there in the car
在表上刻上名字
to get it engraved.
跟我那只一样是揭盖的
It probably opens at the top, like mine.
什么 别把手指
What? Don’t get your fingers…
别把手指印上了
You got your fingerprints all over it.
我没有印上
I got nothing on that.
你想他会喜欢吗
Anyway, you think he will like that?
他会的
Sure, he will.
是 我想他会喜欢
Yeah, I think he will be very pleased.
很贵的 超过我的负担能力
It cost a great deal of money, more than I could afford.
但谁在乎
Anyway, who cares?
今时今日钱似乎不太重要
Today, money doesn’t seem very important.
去拿香槟 快
Get the champagne! Quick.
这灯 去拿
This light… Get them!
我找到了 香槟在后面
I got it! Champagne is in the back!
我去买♥♥的时候记不起内森惯饮的牌子
I couldn’t remember Nathan’s brand when I went to the store.
是吗 哪一类
Yeah? What kind?
店员提过什么玫瑰牌
The guy at the shop said something Rosé.
那店员说这酒很好
The guy at the shop said it’s very good.
意外惊喜
Surprise!
你说喜欢这个牌子吗 我记不起来
Is this the brand you said you liked? I couldn’t remember.
斯汀戈给你买♥♥来香槟
Stingo got you that champagne.
是
Yeah.
真好
That’s sweet.
很美 瞧你
It’s beautiful. Look at you.
喜欢吗
Yeah, do you like?
很适合你
Very becoming.
忠贞会更适合你
Fidelity would become you more.
什么
What?
我没有告诉过你我绝对要求
Haven’t I told you that the only thing I absolutely demand of you,
你对我忠贞吗
the only single thing is fidelity?
我没有说过如果你跟加思这家伙
And didn’t I tell you that if you ever were with this guy Kats
在工作以外一起的话
ever again outside of work,
如果你跟这伪君子一起走三米远的话
that if you ever so much as walked 10 feet with this cheap schmuck, this fraud,
-我就揍你一顿吗 -有
– that I would break your ass? – Yeah, but…
今天下午
And this afternoon,
-他又开车送你回家 -是 但
– he brings you home again in his car. – Yeah, but…
你整个下午跟他一起 是吗
You spent the whole fucking afternoon with him, didn’t you? Didn’t you?
或者我应该说你整个下午跟他一起鬼混 是吗
Or should I say, you spent the whole afternoon with him fucking?
内森
Nathan…
你有为他试穿新衣吗
Did you try on your new dress for him? Hmm?
让他在廉价酒店使你脱衣
So he could strip it off you in a cheap hotel room?
他跟你上♥床♥时有替你
Did he line up your vertebrae in a nice neat line
扣好脊骨吗
while he was humping you?
这脊医操了你很多次吧
I bet he does quite a number with that fast chiropractor’s dick of his, huh?
-没有 等一等 内森 -来 告诉我
– No. Wait! Nathan! – Come on, you can tell me.
你怎么知道他送她回家 你下午干什么了
How do you know he took her home? What have you been doing?
你整个下午跟踪她吗
You were following her all afternoon?
斯汀戈
Stingo…
如果你知道加思为何送她回家呢
What if you find out why Kats took her home?
我想如果你知道为何他送她回家
I think you’re going to feel like a fool.
你会无地自容
Just find out why he took her home.
请不要说
Please, don’t!
南部新晋作家在维护波兰妓♥女♥
Our baby Southern artiste defending a little Polack whore.
真想不到庆祝会弄得这样不欢鄙俗
Too bad our celebration will be of more mundane stripe than I had intended.
斯汀戈 我想你应该离开
Stingo, I think that you should go…
我不会让你跟他单独一起
I’m not going to leave you alone with him.
你不明白
You don’t understand, you’re making it worse by being here.
不 他不会
No! He’s not going to get away with this shit!
你不明白他
You don’t understand him.
大家忘记不快吧
Let’s just cut out all the ugly shit!
对 倒酒庆祝 知道吗
Yeah, pour this. Let’s celebrate. You know what?
我们是来贺你的
We’re here to toast you.
但我们在做什么 庆祝什么
But what are we doing here? What are we here to toast?
你说得对 很抱歉
You’re right. You’re right. I’m terribly sorry.
对
That’s all right.
我不知自己怎么了
I don’t know what’s come over me.
为我的挚友
Here is to my best friend
-和女友干杯 -干杯
– and my best girl. – There we go.
看我送给你的礼物
Here, yeah. Look what I got you, anyway.
原本包好的 但
I had the wrapping, but…
很漂亮 的确漂亮
It’s beautiful. That’s really beautiful.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我喜欢 喜欢 我爱极了
I like it? Like it? I love it.
对 跟斯汀戈那只一样
Yes. It’s just like Stingo’s.
是吗
It is?
是
Oh, yeah.
刻了名字的
It has an engraving.
很漂亮
It’s beautiful. Beautiful.
这杯庆祝
This toast is in honor
我跟你们两个卑鄙小人完全断绝来往
of my complete disassociation from you two creeps.
跟你这个