that you
disappear when things got bad
and I cut off all my hair
you swore I would stay forever
piston boots and jeans
pegged at the ankle by the seams
you checked out
before I started riding
could you hear the sirens from the backseat
and your little yellow dress
god you’re so sadistic
let me underneath it
now you keep it hid
oh I’m so glad
that you
disappeared when things got bad
and I cut off all my hair
I still keep my money
in the pillow on my bed
yes the black dog
still following
you would find it funny
maybe hysterical
but I still believe in miracles
and your little yellow dress
thought you were a mystic
thought you could predict it
but you never could
your little yellow dress
made me go ballistic
never will forget it
and I never should
光碟人
Discman.
是的 我有点传统
Yeah, I’m a bit old-fashioned.
这是我在世界上最喜爱的歌♥
This is my favorite song in the world.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
I like it when you do it like that
yeah like that
这是你最喜爱的歌♥吗
this is your favorite song?
I like it when you do it like that
好 噢 并非那个
Okay,oh. not that one.
那…那一个内疚的快♥感♥的歌♥
Th-that’s a guilty pleasure.
老歌♥新编
It’s an old mix.
稍等 等等
Hold on. Wait.
好 我想你会喜欢它的
Okay, I think you’re gonna love it.
my baby don’t care for shows
my baby don’t care for clothes
my baby just cares
这是给你的…来自凯蒂·约翰斯通
this is for you from Katie johnstone.
“嘿 詹姆士 听一听”
“Hey, James. Give ‘er a listen.”
我想他正在尝试与你讲话
I think he’s trying to speak to you as you.
给他 给我们听一听
Give ‘er. Give us a listen.
是的 是
Yeah, yeah.
“亲爱的詹姆士 我已经”
“Dear James, I have been”…
噢 我的天
Oh, my god.
是的 它是一首叙事诗
Yeah, it’s an epic.
“我强烈添…”
“I would be extremely stoke…
“他一杯的咖啡”
“Ed to get a coffee,
“或者以我看 一杯热巧克力”
“or in my case, a hot chocolate
“因为我并不大喜欢咖啡”
because I don’t like coffee very much.”
你在逗我
You’re kidding me.
“你会想喜欢它”
“You would like lt.”
她听上去她是刚喝了许多咖啡
She sounds like she just drank a hell of a lot of coffee.
哇
Wow.
好像是近在眼前
She sort of got the eyes right.
-什么 -是的 这是搞笑的
-What? -Yeah, this is hilarious.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my good…
“死 詹姆士 死…詹姆士”
“die, James, die… James.”
去看看这一面
And check out this side.
“我正来着 詹姆士”
“I’m coming, James.
“詹姆士 詹姆士 詹姆士 詹姆士”
James, James, James, James.”
那是我最喜欢的
That’s my favorite one.
看这眼睛
Look at the eyes.
我刚变得有点儿担心你
I just got kind of worried about you.
看这眼睛
Look at the eyes.
它们将要施催眠我
They’re gonna hypnotize me.
美丽的
Beautiful.
你必须试一试
You have to try it on.
这也太小了
It’s gonna be way too small.
它是中号♥
It’s a medium.
是儿童中号♥
It’s a children’s medium.
我不认为…它是棉制的 穿着会很舒服的
I don’t…it’s cotton. Lt’ll stretch.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
为了你
for you.
抱歉
Sorry.
那里
There.
我准备现在出去
I’m ready to go out now.
well I ask myself
what have you done
my sisters and brother
I don’t know
I don’t know
say you told your lie
without no shame
mmm mmm mmm
mmm mmm listen y’all
it ain’t easy
there’ll be nowhere to run
well you shoulda gone and paid
yeah
for what you done
你知道 这真的好
you know, this is really good.
这不是我的 僵尸乐队的
It’s not mine, the zombies.
主旋律是怎么样的
How does the Melody line go?
有点像…
Something like…
can’t nobody
love me
do you want to see the view
from the top of the empire state building
definitely not
I’m afraid of heights
you don’t want to go up high
don’t want to touch the sky
’cause you’re afraid
both afraid of heights
“尤利西斯离开了避风港”
“Ulysses now left the haven
“穿过丛林密布的野外小路”
“and took the rough track up though the wooded country
“迈过各种险峻山岭”
“and over the crest of the mountain
“去往智慧女神说过的那个地方”
till he reached the place where Minerva had said.”
我实际上不介意在我的房♥子里一点烟的气味
I actually don’t mind the smell of smoke in my house
因为它提醒了我在个性化时代中 你知道
because it reminds me of presanitized times, you know,
像在70年代的巴黎一样
like Paris in the ’70s.
70年代时你在那里
Were you there in the ’70s?
谁说不是呢
Who wasn’t?
嗯…
Um…
噢 我…
Well, I…
好 许多人不是
okay, a lot of people weren’t,
例如你们俩
you two for example,
但是我的天 真遗憾你不是
but my god, I’m sorry you weren’t.
真是太好了
It was so great.
我得到…
I got…
在那得到很多
So much there.
我拿到我的硕士了
I got my master’s,
有情人…我不想说很多
lovers… I won’t say how many.
不要担心…
Don’t worry…
一位丈夫
a husband.
我是一个在巴黎的阿肯色州女孩
I was an Arkansas girl in Paris.
何等了不起
How great is that?
然后当然 我确实有与一位著名的摇滚明星约会
And then of course, I did date a famous rock star.
谁
Who?
我…她甚至没告诉我
She hasn’t even tcdld me.
我甚至不确信它是真的
I’m not even sure it’s true.
当然它是真的
Of course it’s true.
我为什么要讲大话
Why would I make that up?
这家伙是令人着迷
This guy was amazing.
他教我一首很难唱的歌♥曲
He taught me one of the hardest songs
即使在吉他上学习
even to learn on the guitar.
《黑鸟》披头士乐队唱的
Blackbird by the Beatles.
嗯 极好的歌♥
Mm, great song.
从没学过
Never learned it.
噢 它是很棒的 詹姆士
Oh, it is a great one, James.
噢 我的天
Oh, my god.
在圣诞节 我给亨利听过一次
I gave Henry one time for Christmas,
并且他非常爱它
and he loved it so much,
这难以相信的绿色手风琴
this unbelievable green accordion,
并且他抱着它睡觉
and he slept with it.
它是一个玩具熊
It was a Teddy bear.
它看起来像他的玩具熊 你知道吗
It was like his Teddy bear, you know?
在我13岁时 我妈给我的第一个吉他
My mom gave me my first guitar when I was 13.
是的 它有一位乌鲁舞蹈家的照片在上面吗
Yeah, did it have a picture of a hulu dancer on it?
没有 令人遗憾
Nope, unfortunately…