She is just as a child should be,
没有麻烦 没有忧愁
without troubles, without worry.
肯定有法子可以从这里出去
There’s got to be a way out.
玛查 拜托了 为什么你还不明白
Macha, please, please? You don’t understand.
如果她不能唱她的歌♥ 她会死的
If she doesn’t sing her song, she’ll die.
然后你会死 你儿子也会死 你的同类都会死
So will you, and your son, and all your kind.
开门 马上开门
Open the door! At once. At once, I tell you!
请原谅我的愤怒
Do excuse my little outburst.
如果我能让你的情感回复 也许…
If I can free your feelings, then maybe…
对不起 小Q
Sorry, Cu.
愚蠢的人类小孩
Silly human child.
瓶子都被施过魔法 你用蛮力是打不碎的
The jars are enchanted, they cannot be broken by brute force.
贝壳 它之前有弄碎过瓶子
The shell. It caused the jars to break before.
这里没有出去的路
There is no way out.
开门 人类的小孩
Open the door, human child.
过来小Q 让老巫婆安静一点 好吗
Come here, Cu. Keep the old witch quiet, will you?
乖孩子
Good boy.
西尔莎 我觉得这个得由你来吹
Saoirse, I think you need to do it.
让我进去
Let me in!
西尔莎
Saoirse?
一切都会没事的
It’s going to be okay
-让我进去 -没事的 西尔莎
-Let me in! -It’s okay, Saoirse.
我们的时间不多了
We don’t have much time.
我之前不应该总是欺负你
I shouldn’t have been so mean to you.
所有的事都是我的错 不怪你
It’s not your fault, it never was.
我应该做你的好哥哥
I should’ve been a better brother to you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
快让我进去
Let me in this minute!
就是这样 西尔莎
That’s it, Saoirse!
让我进去
Let me in!
你吹响了
You’re doing it.
就是这样
That’s it.
继续 西尔莎
Come on, Saoirse!
别碰那些瓶子
Leave those jars alone.
继续吹 西尔莎
That’s it, Saoirse!
停下
Stop it!
别再吹了
Stop it!
起作用了 西尔莎
It’s working, Saoirse.
停 快停下
Stop it. Stop it!
停下
Stop it!
停下
Stop it!
停
Stop!
你做到了 西尔莎 你做到了
You did it! You did it, Saoirse!
西尔莎
Saoirse!
噢 不
Oh, no.
噢不 保持清醒西尔莎 求你了
Oh, no, please stay awake, Saoirse, please.
我已经迷失太久了
I have been so lost for so long.
玛查
Macha?
请原谅我
Please, forgive me.
我无法眼睁睁看着我儿子受那种苦
I couldn’t bear to see my son suffering so much.
我实在是受不了
I couldn’t bear it.
玛查 我妹妹病了 请你帮帮我们
Please, Macha, my sister is sick. Please, help us.
可怜的小东西
You poor thing.
瞧我造的都是什么孽啊
What have I done?
我浪费了救治她的宝贵时间
I’ve wasted the precious time you had left.
你必须要快点让她穿上她的外套 不然就来不及了
You must reunite her with her coat before it’s too late.
但我们离家太远了 你有车子吗
But we’re still so far from home. Do you have a car?
车子
A car!
我有更好的东西
I have something better.
她的脸色太苍白了
She’s so gray.
对 你一定要赶快
Aye, you must be swift.
抱着你妹妹骑在小Q的背上
Climb on Cu’s back with your sister.
你是一只勇敢忠诚的狗狗
You are a brave and loyal dog.
你们肩负着我们精灵界所有生物的希望
May the wind travel with you, may your journey be swift,
愿你们御风而行安然无恙 去吧
for you carry the hope of all the Shee with you this dawn. Go now!
去吧 小Q 快跑
Go, Cu, run!
喔
Whoo-hoo!
跳 小Q
Go, Cu!
啊 他们不见了
Oh, they’re gone.
喔
Whoo!
喔
Whoa!
不要 西尔莎 别睡着
No, stay awake, Saoirse.
小Q 再快一点
Cu, go as quick as you can.
快到家了
There’s home.
一切都会没事的
It’s going to be all right.
我们会找到你的外套 然后你就会完好如初
We’re going to find your coat and you’ll be better.
让小Q在这里陪着你
Cu will stay with you.
爸爸 西尔莎的外套在哪里
Dad, where’s Saoirse’s coat?
本 你说什么
Ben? What?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
西尔莎的外套你放哪儿了
What did you do with Saoirse’s coat?
西尔莎的什么 她在哪儿
Saoirse’s what? Where is she?
她在灯塔那儿 她需要她的外套
She’s up at the light. She needs it.
西尔莎
Saoirse.
西尔莎 不
Saoirse, no.
爸爸 她需要她的外套 爸爸
Dad! She needs her coat, Dad.
别闹了 本
Stop it, Ben.
不要 爸爸 你把她的外套放哪儿了
No, Dad. What did you do with Saoirse’s coat?
别闹了 本
Ben, stop this.
她得去医院
She needs to get to a hospital.
她的外套在哪儿
Where is her coat?
我扔了 可以了吗
It’s gone, all right?
我把它扔海里了
I threw it into the ocean.
很多年前我就应该那么做了
I should’ve done it years ago.
现在你给我上船
Now, get in the boat!
我…我可以把她的外套找回来
I can get…I can get her coat back.
我可以做到的
I can do this.
坐下 本
Sit down, Ben.
本
Ben?
本 本
Ben! Ben!
本
Ben!
跟她待在一起 小Q
Stay with her, Cu.
本 本
Ben! Ben!
本
Ben?
哈
Huh.
噢
Oh.
西尔莎
Saoirse?
她是个海豹女
She’s a selkie
就像妈妈一样
like Mum.
对不对
Isn’t she?
是的
Yeah.
喔
Whoo-hoo!
-你没事吧 -没事
Are you okay? -Yeah.
本
Ben?
西尔莎
Saoirse?
她还没有痊愈
She’s not getting better.
她必须要唱歌♥
She has to sing.
我不知道她能不能唱
I don’t know if she can.
跟着我唱 西尔莎 好吗
Try and copy me, Saoirse, okay?
试试看 西尔莎
Try it, Saoirse.
Between the here
Between the now
Between the north
Between the south
I am a selkie
A selkie of the sea
哇噢 是麦克·利尔
Wow! It’s Mac Lir!
All truths will never bear
The promise
Of old
哇噢
Whoa!
爸爸你看
Dad, look.
妈妈 妈妈 等等 不要走
Mum! Mum, please? Wait. Please, don’t.
请不要把她从我们身边带走
Please, don’t take her from us.
求你了 妈妈
Please, Mum.