What’s that?
可千万不要是玛查
Don’t let it be Macha.
千万不要是玛查
Please, don’t let it be Macha.
西尔莎 趴下
Saoirse, get down.
喔
Whoo-hoo!
小Q
Cu!
过来 快过来
Come here, boy, come here!
好啦 好啦 放开我
Okay, okay, get off me.
小Q 你找到我们了
Oh, Cu, you found us.
等等 如果小Q能一路找到我们
Wait, if Cu found us here and he’s come all this way on his own,
它一定也可以带我们回家
he can surely get us back home.
带我们回家吧 小Q
Take us home, Cu.
路还远着呢 知道吗
We’ve a long way to go, you know.
你怎么了
What’s happening to you?
你看 山在那边
Look, the mountains!
我们不能冒着雨赶路
We can’t keep going like this.
那里可以避雨 快走 小Q
It’ll be dry there. Giddy-up, Cu. Come on.
上帝呀 真受罪
Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
来 我背着你
Come on, get on my back.
噢 不要吧 居然是刺荨麻
Oh, no, stinging nettles.
腿抬高一点 西尔莎 这种植物的刺很可怕
Keep your legs up, Saoirse. These plants sting pretty bad.
嗷
Ow!
啊
Ahh!
该死的荨麻
Stupid nettles.
我是为了带你进来避雨
I’m just after getting you out of the rain, you know.
酸模叶子
Dock leaves!
你真聪明 西尔莎
Good thinking, Saoirse.
现在好多了
That feels way better.
谢谢
Thanks.
我画的地图上有这座教堂
I drew this holy well on my map,
我就知道 我们走的路没错
I knew it. We’re on the right track.
上面没鼻涕 干净多了
There’d better not be any snot on it.
等雨停了 我们就继续走
When the rain stops, we can get going again.
也许我们可以抄近路
Hmm. Maybe we can take a short cut.
西尔莎
Saoirse?
西尔莎
Saoirse!
上来 上来
Come up, come up!
她没有浮上来
She’s not coming up.
我不能 我做不到 我真的做不到
I can’t. I can’t do it, I just can’t do it.
我做不到
I can’t.
不 不
No, no, no, no!
啊
Ahhh!
西尔莎
Saoirse!
小Q
Cu!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Okay.
西尔莎
Saoirse!
西尔莎
Saoirse.
Do-le-mon, do le…
Do-le-mon…
Do, do-le-mon…
Dooo-le…
什么玩意儿嘛
Ah! Now then, what is it?
Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela
嗯
Oh!
你怎么会知道那首歌♥
How do you know that song?
我妈妈教我的
My mother taught it to me.
你是谁 人类的小孩
And who are you, human child?
我是无名小卒
I’m nobody.
无名小卒?
我是说 我是本
I mean, I’m Ben.
我在找我妹妹
I’m looking for my sister.
我把她弄丢了
I lost her down here.
噢
Hmm.
看看那个
Look at that.
我可以做这个 你能吗
I could do with a little more light. Could you?
再次见到你 真是太好了 我的小萨沙
So good to see you again, my little sulcha.
天啊
Holy moly!
哇哦
Whoa!
你是谁
Who are you?
我已经跟你说啦 我是本
I told you, I’m Ben.
我下来是为了找我妹妹
I’m just down here looking for my sister.
噢 对
Oh, yes. That’s right.
原谅我 我记性不好
Forgive me, I have no memory,
除了那些已经存在头发里的记忆
except for what is in these hairs, you see.
哇哦
Whoa!
这都是从你头上长出来的
Is all of this growing out of you?
貌似是的
It seems to be.
你是the Great Seanachai吗
Are you the Great Seanachai?
嗯
Um…
对 是的
Yes. Yes!
-哇哦 -我就是the Great Seanachai
-Whoa! -I am the Great Seanachai!
我差不多都忘记我是谁了
I’d almost forgotten.
我妈妈给我讲过关于你的故事
My mum told me stories about you.
小心点 小家伙
Careful, lad.
若你把头发弄断了
You could snap a hair,
我的这些故事就永远不会存在了
you’ll lose the story of me forever.
哇噢
Whoa!
每一根头发都记载着一个故事呀
Whoa, each hair holds a story?
是吗
Does it?
噢 说得对
Oh, that’s right.
说得对
That’s right.
我们来瞧瞧其中一个故事
Show us one here and let’s have a look.
现在 我们来看
Now, let’s see…
这个是麦克·利尔
This is Mac Lir, the great giant.
因为一个巨大的悲剧 他的心
His heart was broken into pieces
被伤得碎了一地
by a great, great tragedy.
他悲伤的泪水汇集成一片海洋
Such was his anguish hat he cried a whole ocean.
水位越来越高 高到我们都以为
Higher and higher, it rose
我们会被他的泪水湮没
until we were all sure to drown in his tears.
我知道这个故事
I know this.
玛查派她的猫头鹰去化解他的痛苦
Macha sent her owls to take his suffering away.
然后他就变成了石头
And he was turned to stone.
对
That’s right.
这是一个悲伤的故事
A sad story by anyone’s estimations.
我曾见过玛查的猫头鹰利用那些
I’ve seen Macha’s owls use those
瓶子把精灵们变成了石头
jars to turn the fairies to stone.
现在它们又抓走了我的妹妹
And now they’re after my sister.
你可以帮我吗
Can you help me?
不能
No.
但是
But…
你瞧
Well, you see now…
我压根儿就不了解人类的小孩
I wouldn’t have a clue about human children.
-为什么 -我只了解我自己的同类
-Why? -I only know about my own kind.
但我觉得她跟你就是同类
But I think she is your kind.
或者半同类 精灵们说她是海豹女
Or partly anyway. The fairies said she was a selkie.
啊 哇哦
Ooh! Whoa!
你刚说什么
What did you say?
海豹女 真的吗
A selkie? Really?
是的 他们还说什么一件外套
Yeah, they were talking about a coat
一支歌♥什么的 可现在我却把她给弄丢了
and a song and now I’ve lost her.
有点儿不对劲
Something is wrong.
它们刚刚才亮起来 就已经变暗了
They’ve just been woken and are already fading?
噢
Oh!
为什么
Why?
萨沙和海豹女 我们所有人之间都有着某种关联
The sulcha and the selkie, all of us are connected.
这可不妙
This is not good.
她肯定遇到什么麻烦了
Something must’ve happened to her.
那就是我想说的
That’s what I’m trying to say.
她在这里失踪了
I lost her down here.
海豹女有没有穿着她的外套
Did the selkie have her coat with her?
没有 外套在家里 我爸爸收起来了
No, it’s at home. My dad took it.
该死的人类 他们嘛都不懂
Blasted humans! They don’t have a clue.
你一定要把她的外套带给她 你明白了吗