哇噢
Whoa! Whoa!哇噢
伙伴们 多么美好的一个夜晚呀
Lads, what a night.
我们不仅仅找到了海豹女的外套
Not only did we find the selkie coat,
我们还找到了海豹女本人
but we found the selkie herself.
万岁
Hooray!
万岁
Hooray!
哈哈
Yoo-hoo!
那么 在海豹女开始唱歌♥送我们回家之前
Now, before the selkie sings her song to send us home,
我们应该给她唱几首我们自己的歌♥
we should entertain her with a few of our own tunes.
来吧 伙伴们 谁来给大家领唱
So, lads, your choice. Who’ll get us started.
卢格
Here, Lug?
我来唱
I’ll sing.
不 斯伯特 我们要在大事开始前
No, Spud, we want to keep the mood up
调动一下大家的情绪
before the main event.
对不对 海豹女
Isn’t that right, selkie?
我会尽力而为 我保证
I’ll do my best, I promise.
先让莫西试试 好不好
Give Mossy a go first, will you? Yoo!
The selkie song is bright
To waken all who follow
Manannan will lead and Tir Na Nog will follow
Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela
Do-la-mon, a-paricka
Par-a-fee a-nerin
太棒了 莫西
Lovely job, Mossy!
你听到小伙伴们的旋律了吧
Do you hear the lad’s tune?
唷嗬
Yoo-hoo!
下一个谁来
Right, who’s next?
卢格 我来唱
Here, Lug, here. I’ll sing.
好 那你来吧
Oh. Go on, so.
告诉我们你叫什么名字 海豹女
Tell us your name, selkie.
然后我们可以吟唱一下你的奇遇
So we can sing of your adventure.
她叫西尔莎
Her name’s Saoirse.
西尔莎
Saoirse! Yoo!
Saoirse the selkie will sing and save the day
The day that she who rescued her will cheer and celebrate
Oh, do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela
Do-la-mon…
等等 我忘了最后一节怎么唱了
Wait! I’ve forgotten the last verse.
我怎么会这样呢
How did I manage that?
Long, long we prayed to hear the selkie song
And now we pray again that her song will never end
哈哈 对对对
Ha-ha! Yoo!
就是这样 是谁唱的
That’s it! Which one of you had it?
算了 继续唱吧 伙伴们
Never mind. Keep the crack going, lads.
Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee Do-la-mon, manuela
Do-la mon la faricka faralee a-nerin
现在 伙伴们 我们等了那么久的时刻终于来临了
Now, lads, what you’ve all been waiting for.
是时候让海豹女唱她的歌♥了
Time for the selkie to sing her lovely song.
我们马上就要自♥由♥了 伙伴们
You’ll be free soon, lads!
海豹女的歌♥会送我们回家
The selkie song will send us all home.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, will you?
来吧 海豹女 唱吧
Come on, now, selkie, sing it.
她知道那些词吗
Does she know the words?
让她试一试 让她试试
Give her a chance, give her a chance, will you?
噢 她的外套
Her coat.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
我就跟个白♥痴♥似的
Aren’t I some eejit?
她不♥穿♥上她的外套 怎么能够唱歌♥呢
How was I expecting the selkie to sing without her coat?
-怎么了 -我觉得这可能不是那件外套
What’s wrong? I don’t think it’s the right coat.
不会吧
Oh, no.
她唱不了歌♥ 她甚至连话都不会说
She can’t sing. She can’t even talk.
一个人类的小孩
A human child!
刚才那歌♥是你唱的吧
You’re the one that gave me the last verse.
对 我妈妈以前唱过
Yeah, my mother used to sing it.
她说那是一首精灵之歌♥
She said it was a fairy song.
没错
That’d be right.
所以 那会让你…
So that would make you…
我们喜欢把我们自己称为
We prefer to call ourselves…
另一种人
The Other Crowd.
-好名字 -The Deenashee
-The Good Names. -The Deenashee.
太不可思议了 The Deenashee
I can’t believe it. The Deenashee.
妈妈以前把精灵就叫做”The Deenashee”
That’s what Mum called the fairies.
你们居然是真实存在的 并不是神话故事
You’re actually real, not just stories.
人类的小孩 你知道海豹女的外套在哪儿吗
Human child, do you know where the selkie’s coat is?
她真正的外套
Her real coat.
我知道 我爸爸把它收在我们的灯塔里了
Yes, my father took it. It’s in our lighthouse.
你们听到了 伙伴们 我们有救了
Do you hear that, lads? We are saved!

Ahh!
拿武器 保护海豹女
Daggers out! Protect the selkie.
走开
Get away!
西尔莎
Saoirse!
回来
Get back!

No!
-海豹女 -不
-The selkie! -No!

No!
坚持住
Hold on!
它们是来抓海豹女的
They’re going for the selkie!
西尔莎
Saoirse!

Run!
快逃
Run away!
人类的小孩 你一定要找到海豹女的外套
Human child, find the selkie’s true coat,
然后让她唱那首歌♥ 我们就会得救
then she can sing the song and save us all.
趁着猫头鹰还未回来 快跑吧 人类的小孩
Quickly, human child, before the owls return.
沿着管道你们就可以走到外边了 快走
That pipe will see you to the outside world. Go!
我想再唱几首歌♥
I’d like to sing some more.
唱吧
Ah. Go on so.
Do-la-mon, a-pena pwee, Do-la-mon…
有辆巴士
There’s a bus.
快点 西尔莎
Quick, Saoirse.
我刚刚有看见真正的精灵
I just saw real fairies.
你当然有看见过 我的车不是已经坐着…
Course you did. Sure, haven’t I been ferrying
各种各样的女巫和妖精吗
a lot of witches and goblins around.
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你可以带我们去这个地方吗
Can you take us there?
拿过来我看看
Uh…Well, let me see now…
我可以带你们到Clonmellon
I can take you as far as Clonmellon.
然后你们可能得在那里等上一两个小时
You might have to wait for one or two hours,
搭另一辆支线巴士 不过那趟车只有每天早晨发车
then get the feeder bus, but that only runs in the mornings.
当然你们最终会到达那里的
Ah, sure. You know, you’ll get there eventually.
好的 买♥♥两张票
Okay, two tickets, please.
妈妈以前跟我讲过的那些故事 居然都是真事儿
Those stories that Mum told me, they’re all true.
你真的是一个…
Are you really a…
海豹女
selkie?
或者 鲭鱼精灵
Oh, genie mackerel.
你要干嘛 我们在巴士上呢
What are you doing? We’re on the bus!
我们要坐车回家
I’m getting us home.
你们如果要下车 应该提前告诉我
You should’ve said if you wanted to get off the bus!
这里并不是正式的停靠点
This is not an official stop, you know.
纯粹是捣乱
Bleedin’ trick or treaters.
好了 现在我们怎么办
Great, just great. Now what do we do?
噢 是呀 我们要跟着那些魔法亮晶晶走
Oh, right, let’s follow the magical lights.
那可是比待在巴士上安全多了
That’s much safer than being on a bus.
这其中有些石头可能是精灵
Some of these could be fairies
变成的 就像环岛那里的那些
turned to stone, like the ones in the roundabout.
还真是
There he is.
别吹了 那些亮光能把亮晶晶引来
Stop. Those lights drew the fairies
可能也会把猫头鹰引来
to us and maybe the owls, too.
别再吹那个贝壳了 太危险了
Don’t play the shell anymore, it’s too dangerous.
我可以用我的地图把我们带回家
I can get us home using my map.
你等着瞧
Just you wait and see.
就是这条路 我肯定
This is the way, I know it.
我们没有迷路
We’re not lost, no way.
如果我们能找到一个更好的位置 也许我们就可以看到山
If we find a better spot, I might be able to see the mountains.
那样我就会知道正确的路线了
Then I’ll know the right way.
我们没有迷路
We’re not lost.
我刚刚怎么跟你说来着
What did I say about playing that?
如果你把那些猫头鹰引来了 我就让它们把你抓走
If those owls come back, I’m going to let them take you.
那是什么声音

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!