你不要老想着那天晚上的事
You’re better off not thinking about that night, you know.
她的祭日每年只有一次 妈妈
Her anniversary is just once a year, Mum.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你想听故事
You want a story?
好吧 我给你讲个故事
Hmm. Okay, I’ll tell you a story.
你有没有听说过猫头鹰女巫玛查
Did you ever hear of Macha the Owl Witch?
她是个魔鬼
Well, she’s evil.
你知道远处那个小岛吗
You know the island out at sea?
小岛的名字叫麦克·利尔
It’s called Mac Lir.
它有名字是因为它并不真的是小岛 它是一个巨人
It’s called that because it’s not an island at all, it’s a huge giant.
玛查的猫头鹰掠走了巨人的所有知觉 把它们变成了石头
Macha’s owls took all the giant’s feelings and turned him to stone.
你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗
And do you know the worst of it?
玛查就是那个巨人的母亲
She was his mother!
他是他母亲的第一个受害者 从此她便没有再停手
He was her first victim and she hasn’t stopped since.
一直到今天 精灵们都不敢在万圣节之夜外出
To this day, all the fairies are afraid to come out on Halloween night
因为一旦它们外出了 就会被玛查的猫头鹰发现
because if they do, Macha’s owls will find them
然后它们就会像巨人一样变成石头
and take their feelings and turn them to stone.
明天就是万圣节了
Tomorrow is Halloween.
玛查的猫头鹰有可能会来这里
Macha’s owls might even come here
然后把爸爸变成石头
and take Dad’s feelings and turn him to stone!
那样就再也没有人会爱你了
And then nobody would love you.
玛查看上去就像这样
And this is what Macha looks like.
西尔莎 那只是妈妈的一个故事而已
Saoirse, it’s just one of Mum’s stories.
又不是真的
It’s not real.
西尔莎
Saoirse!
西尔莎
Saoirse!
孩子
The child.
噢 我的天哪 天哪
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my good…
我的忍♥耐已经到极限了
This is the last straw now.
我再也不要管这种事了
I’ll not have any more of this wild carry-on.
再也不要
No more of it!
你看看 都冻感冒了
Now look, you’ve caught a cold.
你知道她起来了吗
Did you know she was up?
-什么 -怎么了
-Wha…-What’s wrong?
半夜我出去到海边
I found her washed up
正好发现她被冲上了岸
on the shore in the middle of the night.
她待在这种地方太不安全了
She’s not safe in this awful place.
-我知道她应该待在哪里 -等等 妈妈
-I know what’s best. -Hold on a second, Mum.
你别走 告诉我你去哪儿了
No, you hold on. Where were you?
又跟那个傻船夫跑到酒吧喝酒去了
Off in the pub with that old fool of a ferryman.
这地方不适合孩子们 康纳
This is no place for children, Conor,
这地方不适合生活
this is no place for a family.
该结束这种日子了
That’s the end of it now.
我得去吃药了
I need to take my medicine.
噢 西尔莎
Oh, Saoirse.
爸爸 这是她从哪儿拿的
Dad, where did she get this?
把那个给我
Give me that.
我不能连她 也失去 布罗娜
I can’t lose her, too, Bronach.
你个倔孩子
Stubborn boy.
我不跟你走 你不能强迫我
I’m not going. You can’t make me.
我知道什么样的生活对你最好
I know what’s best for you.
所以 别在做这些无意义的抗拒了
So, you’d better stop this nonsense
让你怎么做你就怎么做
at once and do what you’re told.
这太不公平了 至少要让我带着小Q吧
It’s not fair. Please, at least let me take Cu.
我不想去
I don’t want to go!
闭嘴 本
Be quiet, Ben.
进去车里 别再挣扎了
Get in the car and stop all this carry-on.
爸爸 告诉她我不要走
Dad! Dad, tell her I won’t go.
求求你 爸爸 我要和你住在一起
Please, Dad? I’m staying with you.
爸爸
Dad.
不 爸爸 不要 都是西尔莎的错 不关我的事
No, Dad, no! It’s Saoirse’s fault, not mine.
为什么我一定要走 不要赶我走
Why do I have to go? Don’t make me go!
-快让我出去 -别闹了 本 听到了吗
-Let me out! -Stop it, Ben! Will you?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
小Q
Cu!
离水远一点 不然你会淹死的
Stay away from the water, you’ll drown.
我会回来找你的 我保证
I’ll come back for you, I promise.
你怎么了 本
What’s the matter with you, Ben?
奶奶不让小Q跟我们一起走
Granny wouldn’t let Cu come with us.
噢 那个老巫婆
Ah, the old witch.
你看到那个了吗
Would you look at that?
快看 本 海豹
Look, Ben, seals.
这里已经有很多年见不到海豹了
There haven’t been seals around here for years.
本 在我的车里不许哭 在我家也不可以
Ben, there will be no tears in this car, or in my house.
听到了没有 本
Do you hear me, Ben?
城里不适合养像小Q那么大的狗
The city is no place for a dog of Cu’s size.
它待在城里只会整天呜咽叫唤
He’d only be whimpering and whining there.
你也不希望他那样 对不对
You wouldn’t want that for him now, would you?
你会喜欢住在城市里的 本 我相信你一定会的
You will love it in the city, Ben, I know you will.
很好听吧 我喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, isn’t this nice? I love this song.
厕所在楼上 亲爱的
Our bathroom’s upstairs, dear.
不要用那些好毛巾 那是给客人用的
Don’t use the good towels, they’re only for guests.
噢
Ohh!
嗯?
Huh?
那可是我最好的外套
My best coat.
都还不到四点
It’s not even 4:00.
没人会这个点儿上♥床♥
No-one goes to bed at this time.
瞧这个 彻底毁掉了
Look at that now, it is completely ruined.
我的天哪 他们难道无家可归吗
Goodness gracious, have they no homes to go to?
喔
Ooh!
这可不安全
It’s not safe.
这是…
What the…
你们是海豹女吗
Are you the selkie?
别待在那里边
Get out of that, will you?
你们这些小恶魔 快点出去
Little devils, go on, out with you.
快点 不然我可就报♥警♥了
Go, before I ring the police!
快 拿上外套
Quick, get the coat.
海豹女的外套
The selkie coat.
我来找你了 小Q
I’m coming to get you, Cu.
你说那个可能是她吗
Would you say that could be her?
可能是 快走
Could be. Come on.
你到底想干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
不 我要回家和小Q待在一起
No. I’m going home to live with Cu.
你要去跟奶奶住在一起
You’re going to stay at Granny’s.
我说了不行
I said no!
嗷
Ow!
那好吧
Right, that’s it.
你要无时不刻绝对听我的 你才能跟着我
You can only come with me if you obey my orders at all times.
我是老大 一切由我说了算
I’m the oldest and that’s the rule.
如果你不听话 我就会这样做
If you put one step out of line, I do this…
喂 你个小偷 那是我的 还给我
Hey! You stealer, that’s mine. Give it back.
咿 你好恶心呀
Ew! You’re so disgusting.
好吧 你可以先拿着
Okay, you can keep it for now,
但等我们回家后 你最好把你的鼻涕弄干净
but you’d better clean it when we get home.
喂 麻烦您一下
Hey. Excuse me?
也许巴士司机可以告诉我们
Maybe a bus driver could tell us.
哇噢
Wow.
你瞧这个 西尔莎
Look at this, Saoirse.
我的天呀
Holy moly!
快点 西尔莎 帮我捉住它
Quick, Saoirse, help me catch it!
我们找到她了 卢格 我们终于找到她了
We’ve found her, Lug, we’ve found her. At last!
别担心 海豹女 我们拿来了你的外套
Don’t worry, selkie, we have your coat. Huh?
跟我们走 快点伙伴们 要赶在猫头鹰发现我们前
Come with us. Quick, lads, get the selkie to the fort.
把海豹女带回堡垒
Before the owls spot us.
等等 不
Wait! No!
等等
Wait!
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
啊
Ahhh!
啊
Whoa!