去吧 人世间的孩子
Come away,oh, human child,
到那溪水边和荒野中去吧
to the waters and the wild
与精灵手拉着手
with a fairy, hand in hand,
这世上的哭声太多
for the world’s more full of weeping
而你还不懂
than you can understand.
本 你要跟我一起唱吗
Will you try it with me, Ben?
好的
Okay.
噢 我忘了
Uh…I forget.
该上♥床♥了 你们俩别画啦
Bedtime. Finish up, you two.
爸爸 你看这个海豹人
Dad, look at the selkie.
-你看 -噢
-Look. -Oh.
她正在唱歌♥
She’s singing her song
这样她就可以把所有的精灵送回家
so that she can send all the fairies home across the sea.
你瞧 她变成了一只海豹
And look, look, she’s turning into a seal.
你喜欢海豹女吗
Do you like the selkie?
她很美
She’s beautiful.
宝宝出生前我们得把这个画完
But we have to finish it before the baby comes.
我们有的是时间 本
We have lots of time to finish it, Ben.
但你现在应该睡觉了
But it’s time to sleep now.
好吧
Okay.
小Q是好孩子
Cu, good boy.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
I’m fine. It’s fine.
-舒适吗 -嗯
-Comfy? -Mmm-hmm.
现在 乖乖躺好 我有东西要给你
Now, settle down. There’s something I want to give you.
那是什么
What is it?
这是一只古老的贝壳 很久以前我妈妈给我的
This is an ancient shell that my mother gave me a long time ago.
放到你耳边仔细听
Hold it to your ear and listen carefully.
你会听到大海的声音
You’ll hear the song of the sea.
我可以听到大海
I can hear the sea.
继续听
Keep listening.
妈妈
Mum?
怎么了
Yes?
快让宝宝出生吧 我都等不及要见她了
I can’t wait for the baby to come.
我们会成为最好的朋友 对吧
We’re going to be best friends, aren’t we?
当然啦
Of course you are.
你会是世界上最好的哥哥
You’re going to be the best big brother in the world.
布罗娜
Bronach?
妈妈
Mum?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
布罗娜
Bronach!
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Mum?
海洋之歌♥
Song of the Sea
看这里 小Q
Here, Cu, look at this.
妈妈曾经跟我讲过这个故事
Mum used to tell me the story.
关于巨人麦克·利尔和他的狗狗们的故事
It’s the giant Mac Lir and his dogs.
他们是好朋友 就像你和我
They’re best friends, like us.
小Q 别离水太近了 那不安全
Cu, don’t go too close to the water, it’s dangerous.
对于一个还不会说话的人来说
For someone who hasn’t learned how to talk,
你真是太吵了
you are really loud.
别吵啦 西尔莎
Oh, come on, Saoirse!
为什么你不到下面去
Why don’t you go down there
玩会儿石头或者其他的
and play with some rocks, or something?
嗨 小Q 我正在画Great Seanachai
Hey, Cu, I’m drawing the Great Seanachai.
他的头发特别多 就像你一样
He has loads of hair, like you.
唉
Ugh.
爸爸说让我说了算
Dad said I’m in charge
可我都已经说了不下水
and I say there’s no going in the water.
水里太危险了
It’s dangerous.
我做不到
I can’t.
小Q 我做不到
Cu, I can’t!
喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
小Q 不要
Cu, no!
喔
Whoa!
喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
不
No!
够了 我再也不要照看你了
That’s it! I’m not looking after you anymore.
你差点害死我
You nearly got me killed.
过来 把手举起来
Come out, with your hands up!
不许转身 一直走
Don’t turn around, keep going.
爸爸 她跑到水里去了
Dad, she went into the water
还差点害得我淹死
and nearly got me killed!
就因为今天是她的生日
Just because it’s her birthday,
她就以为她可以为所欲为
she thinks she can do whatever she likes.
这一次你一定得好好处罚她
You’d better give it to her this time
因为我再也不要照看她了
’cause I’m not minding her anymore.
爸爸
Dad!
什么 你们在玩警♥察♥和强盗的游戏
What? Are you playing cops ‘n’ robbers?
你会处罚她的吧
Are you going to give out to her?
噢 我们的小寿星在这里
Ah! Here’s the birthday girl.
过来让我抱抱
Come up here to me.
爸爸
Dad!
你被警♥察♥逮捕了 是不是
You were under arrest, were you?
爸爸
Dad?
你是来参加今天的生日晚会的吗
Are you here for the birthday party at the lighthouse today?
小西尔莎6岁了 对吗
Young Saoirse is six, is she?
你个老巫婆
Well, you old witch.
奶奶
Ugh! Granny.
她肯定又要劝说我们
She’s going to try and make us
让我们搬到城里去 对吧
move to the city again, isn’t she?
我都不晓得你们怎么能生活在如此糟糕的一个地方
I don’t know how you can live in this awful place.
孩子们也个个都乱七八糟的
You children are a state.
那个就是你的生日礼服吗
Is that your birthday outfit?
你还没有学会说话吗
Haven’t you learnt to speak yet?
医生说到时候了自然就会说
The doctors said she will in her own time.
噢
Hmph.
孩子过生日时可不能穿成那个样子
The child can’t be dressed like that on her birthday.
简直是太丢脸了
It’s a disgrace!
把这个穿上
Put this on.
每个小女孩的六岁都只有一次
Little girls only turn six once.
所以一定要穿着很得体
And they need to be properly dressed.
看看 漂亮吗
Now, isn’t that lovely?
别动 除非我叫你动
Don’t move now, until I call you.
不 那个是我的
No, that’s mine!
是妈妈留给我的 不是给你的
Mum gave it to me, not you!
本
Ben!
她又偷我东西了
She’s stealing from me again.
她就是个恶心的小偷
She’s nothing but a dirty stealer.
不许说那种话
I don’t want to hear it.
西尔莎
Saoirse!
你奶奶叫你到楼下去
Your granny wants you downstairs.
西尔莎 尝尝我的荨麻茶和鹅莓面包
Now, Saoirse,try some of my nettle tea and gooseberry buns there.
会对你的声带很有用
Very good for the voice.
说不定能把你治好
It might cure you.
来 大家准备好让西尔莎吹蜡烛
Now, everybody ready for Saoirse to blow out the candles, eh?
我要用镜头记录下来我们今天的心情
I want to capture the emotion of the day.
我们是一个快乐的大家庭
One big, happy family.
数一二三 然后说茄子
Smile on the count of three.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一
One,
二
two,
三
three!
你个小捣蛋鬼
You little terror!
本
Ben!
相信我 小Q 做人还不如做狗狗
Believe me, life is better as a dog, Cu.
讨厌的西尔莎 讨厌的生日
Stupid Saoirse, stupid birthdays.
你永远是我最好的朋友
You’ll always be my best friend.
孩子们上♥床♥了
The kids are in bed.
我要和丹去趟陆地
I’m just heading over to the mainland for one with Dan.