好 非常好
Good. All right.
过来 小杰斯罗
Come here,little Jethro.
着看这些花了吗
See all these flowers here?
所有花都必须摘掉
Every one of them’s gotta go.
每一朵都不能留
Every single one of them.
看到这些嫩芽了吗 也得打掉
See these shoots? You gotta take them off too.
杰克 我早叫你在“田地”里施点肥了(特指劳瑞需要补充营养)
I said to use the fertilizer in the field,Jack.
什么时候怀上的
When is it coming?
哦 九月吧 也可能是八月
Oh,September,August maybe.
小姑娘 别告诉我这么久了你还不知道
Don’t tell me you haven’t known about this for some time,missy.
也许清楚吧-哦 是吗
Yeah,maybe I did. – Oh,yeah.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t you tell me?
去干活吧 我需要休息会儿 去吧
Go on now. I need to get some rest. Go on.
来吧 杰克先生 来吧
Come on,Mr. Jack. Come on.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
哦 哎呀 -这究竟是什么
Oh,sweet Jesus. – What the hell is it?
我想这是天蛾幼虫 先生
I believe it’s a hornworm,sir.
天蛾虫
Hornworm?
你看 这到处都是
Look at this. Crawling all over them.
先生 它们会把我们吃破产的
They gonna eat us up,sir.
你知道该做些什么吗
You know what to do?
我也不清楚 先生
No,sir.
也许奥林先生知道怎么办
Maybe Mr. Orin know.
该死 我才不会去问他 -您必须去问问
Damned if I’ll ask him. – You gotta ask him.
我说了——不去
I said no!
你好 怎么样
Howdy. How are you?
不怎么好 你们呢
Not too damn good. How are you?
呃 要是我能找份活干就好了
Well,I think I’d be all right if I could get some work.
嗨 我们的田里正需要人
Heh,well,we got a field full of that,don’t we?
这是杰克·索莫斯比的地♥产♥吗
This Jack Sommersby’s place?
是的 -杰克在吗
Yeah. – Jack around?
你想要一刀吗
You want a piece of this?
滚出去
Get out!
谢谢赏光
Thanks for coming.
那些人是干嘛的
Who were those men?
哪来的人 -去地里的人
What men? – The men in the field.
我不知道 -他们想要什么
I don’t know. – What did they want’?
找麻烦 -什么麻烦 杰克
Trouble. – What kind of trouble,Jack?
天啊 我们的麻烦还少吗 -我看见你了
For God’s sake,how many kinds are there? – I saw you.
忘了吧 -我都看见了
Forget about it. – I saw you!
我说让你别再提了
I said forget about it!
地里那些该死的虫子正在蚕食我们的庄稼
There are goddamn worms out there eating us!
多担心一些该担心的事 比如那些虫子
Gotta worry about something,worry about them!
嘿 朋友
Hey,friend?
你这附近有水吗 可以喝的水
You got some water around here? Fresh water?
你好 -早上好
Howdy. – Morning.
有水吗
Got any water?
你们看起来遭遇了烦心事
You look like you run into some trouble.
听说你遇到麻烦了
Heard you had a problem.
没错
Yeah.
你想赶走他们(明指虫子 暗指先前的人) 就像
You want to keep pulling them off like you are…
可你只需要这样就行了
…but then just go like this.
这一排的末尾有一大桶这个 满满的一桶
I got a big barrel at the end of the row. Fill up from that.
你要是用完了这个 我再给你配一些
And then when you get done with that,I can mix you up some more.
这样就能保护烟草 -对
That keeps them off? – Yeah.
里面放了什么 噢 主要就是肥皂
What’s in there? – Why,it’s soap,mostly.
肥皂 -没错
Soap? – Yeah.
哈密尔顿·赛耶给的妙招 -嗯 哈
Hamilton Sayer gave me the recipe. – Uh-huh.
赛耶 他在教堂那里有块地
Ham Sayer. He got that piece of land over by the church.
对 下次见了面我得好好谢谢他
Yeah,I’ll have to shake his hand next time I see him.
嗯-哼
Mm-hm.
我俩干嘛不换一下
Why don’t you take this,and I’ll take that.
世间辛劳 不死不休
Job ain’t done till they’re all dead and buried.
非常感谢
Thank you.
奥林 怎么了 你先让她走开
Orin. What’s wrong? – You tell her to get,first.
去吧 以斯帖
Go on now,Esther.
我在这里干了六年的活
Six years I’ve worked this place…
这都是为了你
…for you.
他回来了 说他是你丈夫
Man comes here,says he’s your husband.
你让我退出
You say I have to make way.
我退出了
I make it.
我沮丧 我悔恨 可我还是退出了
I eat my heart like a piece of spoiled meat,but I make way…
还是为了你
…for you.
然后我碰见了几个流浪汉
Then I run into these drifters…
在你这里想找份活糊口
…that just been at your place,looking for work.
其中一人的脖子还被你“丈夫”划伤了
And one of them’s got his neck cut.
他们说 那个自称杰克·索莫斯比的家伙想要杀了他
Said that somebody claiming to be Jack Sommersby tried to kill him.
我问:为什么他想要杀你
I said,”Why’d he try to kill you?”
他说因为他知道此人并不是杰克
He said because he knew it wasn’t Jack.
杰克在威尔逊的克里克胸口受过伤 那时候他们待在一起
Said he’d been with the real Jack when he got his chest tore up at Wilson Creek…
这个人的胸前却一点伤痕都没有
…and this man didn’t have a mark on him.
就在刚才 就在地里
And just now,out in the field…
他居然不知道赛耶是谁
…he didn’t know who Ham Sayer was.
他曾经最好的朋友
Best friend he ever had!
他居然不认识
Didn’t know Ham Sayer.
但你心里一直都明白 是不是
But you’ve known all along,haven’t you?
他可能骗得了我们 可他骗不了你
He might’ve fooled us but he didn’t fool you.
为什么 劳瑞
Why,Laurel?
你为什么这么做
Why’d you do it?
你为什么让你进了你家
Why’d you take him into your house?
进了你的卧室
Into your bed?
还怀上了这个陌生人的骨肉
And why in God’s name are you carrying some stranger’s child…
在这个世界上 我只是不想让你蒙羞
…when all I ever wanted in this world was to honor you?
你的生活充满了罪恶 劳瑞·索莫斯比
You are living in mortal sin,Laurel Sommersby.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你和这个孩子是没法获得永生的
You and this child are in danger of spending eternity…
这个诅咒无穷无尽
…in everlasting damnation!
走开 -过来
Get out! – Come here.
过来这边
Come over here.
看到了吗
See what these are?
他们蚕食一切 这就是腐朽最好的证据
They are a sign of the rottenness that is eating at this place.
你走开
You get out.
带着你的谎言和诅咒
Take your lies and damnation with you.
看吧
Look…
你会明白的
…and you will know.
你觉着我是谁
So who do you think I am?
你说什么
What?
我现在只想知道一件事
I’d like to know one thing.
无论我是谁
Whoever you think I am…
你爱我吗
…do you love me?
你喝醉了 -对 我喝醉了 我知道
You’re drunk. – Yeah,I’m drunk. I know.
这不是重点 重点是
That’s not the point. The point is…
我爱你 你是否也爱我
…that I love you. Now,do you love me?
如果你爱我 你就不应该说这些蠢话 你让我一个人静一静
If you loved me,you would stop this sinning and you’d leave me alone.
不 不 我一定得说 -要是杰克 他就不会说
No. No,I will not. – Jack would.
他确实不会说 -你认识他
He sure would. – Did you know him?
他死了吗 就我知道的 你杀了他 把他丢在某个沟沟里
Is he dead? For all I know,you killed him and left him in some ditch.
他就在这里 现在就在你面前
He’s right here in front of you. Right now.
虽然有点不舒服 但是我就在这里
A little banged-up maybe,but I’m here.
住口 -嘘 小点声
Stop it! – Shh.
住口 -你会吵醒孩子的
Stop it! – You’ll wake the boy.
别再说了 你都快把我逼疯了
Stop it. You’re making me crazy!
离开我的屋子
You get out of this house!
不 我不会走的
No. No,I ain’t leaving.
我现在既然到家了 就再也不会离开了
I’m home now. I ain’t gonna leave again.
你不是我男人
You are not my husband.
如果我不是你丈夫
May God strike me dead…
就让老天劈死我
if I am not.
老兄 是我点的火
I’d let it burn,sir!
你们究竟是什么人
Who the hell are you?