总算有脚趾头
Ain’t got no toes…
还不用担心别人踩到
…ain’t gotta worry about stomping them.
那 注意别着凉了 劳瑞夫人
Well,uh,be careful you don’t catch a chill,Miss Laurel.
你们尽兴
Y’all have a good time.
我们继续
Shall we?
巴克伯 晚安
Good night now,Buckaboo.
我带回家的那条手帕哪里去了
You know where that handkerchief is I brought home?
手帕污秽不堪 我让她烧了
It was filthy. I told her to burn it.
见鬼
Damn.
我很在意那个手帕
Hate to lose that thing.
我带着它差不多六年了
Carried that nearly six years.
为什么
Why?
这是我离开之前你送我的最后一样东西
The last thing you gave me before I left.
这里怎么了
What happened here?
哦 北方佬留下的
Oh,Yankees.
他们拿走了银器 地毯
They got the silver,the carpets…
还有任何其它能带走的东西
…and mostly anything else that they could carry.
还好 我保住了奶奶的胸针
I did save Granny’s brooch,though…
呃
…by,uh…
可以这么说 坐在上面保全了它(暗指塞在屁♥股♥里)
By sitting on it,in a manner of speaking.
离开之前你就睡在那里
That’s where you were sleeping before you left.
对 -晚安
Yes. Well. – Good night.
安
Good night.
我说过 如果我能回到家
I swore,if I ever made it home…
我会剃掉那讨厌的胡子
…I’d shave this damn thing off.
你能帮帮我吗
Would you do it for me?
你确定 嗯
Are you sure? Hmm?
我到家了吗 -嗨
Am I home? – Heh.
好吧
All right.
那是我能记起你的最初印象
That’s the first thing I remember about you.
不知道从哪个地方回来
Coming back that time from wherever you’d been…
一脸拉碴胡子
…looking all brown and bearded.
看起来不像人 更像某种野兽
Looking more like some kind of a wild animal than a man.
你希望像那样吗
Is that what you wanted?
野蛮的东西
Something wild?
也许吧
Maybe.
没准是有点
Maybe just something a little…
危险的东西
…dangerous.
还有点不同
A little different.
有点富余
A little rich?
入不敷出 你并不富余
Make $900 and lose 1000,you are not rich.
绝不会是钱
It was never the money.
那会是爱吗
Couldn’t have been love,could it?
有可能
It could have been.
如果你能显示出哪怕是
If you’d have been the least…
一点点的
…little bit…
友善之心
…kinder.
你在想什么
What do you think?
我在想
I’m thinking…
这个坐在我厨房♥里的男人是谁
…who is this man sitting in my kitchen?
那么 晚安
Well,good night.
安
Good night.
我想我们得再一次习惯对方了 是吗
I guess we have to get used to each other again,don’t we?
我想是这样
I guess so.
晚安
Good night.
安
Good night.
你又超过我了
You’re getting ahead of me again.
一点点而已
Not quite.
他去哪里了 -他想看看农场
So where is he? – He wanted to see the farm.
希望他只是随便看看 他的责任就是骑着马看看
Hope he doesn’t see too much. Liable to keep on riding.
他不会那样做的 -我想也是
He wouldn’t do that. – No.
但我听到过一些事情 那些士兵从战场回来
But I have heard stories of men who come home after being away…
发现妻子改嫁了
…and finding their wives married again…
他们知道不该责怪任何人 然后呃
…and realizing it wasn’t nobody’s fault. And that,uh…
她只是爱上了 -奥林 请别说了 我很抱歉
…she’d just fallen in love with… – Orin,please. I’m sorry.
我知道伤害到你了 我真希望这不是我造成的
I know you’re hurting,and I wish to God that I was not the cause of it.
但我们还没结婚 他是我丈夫 他现在回家了
But we weren’t married yet. He’s my husband,he’s come home now.
对 没错
That’s right. That’s right.
但如果他
But if he ever…
敢再伤害你 我就说出来
…lays a hand to you again,I’ll have to break it.
奥林 求你了
Orin,please.
杰斯罗
Jethro?
主啊
Lord…
带它到天堂沐浴日光
…take him to that better place where the sun always shines…
他会奔跑在更广阔的草地上
…and he’ll have bigger fields to run in. Amen.
杰克
Jack.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么 你呢
Not too damn much. What are you doing?
锄了点草
Try and get a little hoeing done.
那你可以休息会儿了
Yeah,well,you can take a break.
这地种不了棉花
Not gonna be any cotton on this land.
我在这里的田地上花了点功夫
I put a little bit of work in these fields.
40多个奴隶再算上你 也许在这里我们真能收获点什么
You and about 40 more slaves,maybe we’ll get a crop in here.
什么 你叫我黑鬼
What,you calling me a nigger?
该死 奥林 我并没有
Hell,Orin,I ain’t…
听着 我知道你付出了很多 我很感激
Look,I know what you done around here and I appreciate it.
我所做的这些并不是为了你
What I’ve done,I haven’t done for you.
她已经做了选择 -并非如此
She’s made her choice. – No.
她别无选择
She had no choice.
你知道吗 如果是另一种情况 如果他选择了你
You know,if it’d gone the other way,if she wanted you…
在这里闲逛 东看看西看看的就不是我了
…I don’t think I would have hung around here,watched.
不是我
Not me.
是的
No.
但即使如此 你也不是个闲得住的人
But then,you never were one to hang around,were you?
我告诉奥林 如果你明年还不回来 我就嫁给他
I told Orin I’d marry him next year,if you didn’t come back.
他在这里出了很多力 这是我们亏欠他的
He’s put a lot of hard work in here,and we owe him.
我只希望你现在对他好点
Now,I want you to be nice to him.
你得站在他的立场上替他想想
You’ve gotta try and put yourself in his shoes.
立场
Shoe.
别这样 能做到这样对他来说很不容易
Come on,now. It’s hard for him getting this close and all…
他有这样接近过你吗
He ever get this close to you?
我想应该有过
I guess he did.
他有吻过你吗 -没有
Did he kiss you? – No.
他没有 嗯 -真的
He didn’t? Hmm. – No.
你想让他吻你吗
Did you want him to?
嗯 我不知道
Mm-mm. I don’t know.
不知道 -是的
Don’t know? – No.
他想吻你吗
Did he want to kiss you?
我想是的
I guess he did.
让我拿些糖
Let me get the sugar.
很好
All right.
那他为什么没有呢
Why didn’t he?
因为我从来没有说过他可以
Because I never said that he could.
你表示他不可以 -是的
You say he couldn’t? – No.
好 让我理一理 他想
Well,let me get this straight. He wanted to…
但是你不知道
…but you didn’t know.
那他没问 你也没说
So he didn’t ask,and you didn’t say.
他没问是否可以吻你 你也不知道是否想要他的吻
So he didn’t,and you weren’t.
但是他不在这里 我在 我也想
But he’s not here,and I am. And I want to.
那我要去问一问
So I’m gonna go ask.
你要去哪儿 -去问问奥林我是否可以亲吻我的妻子
Where are you going? – To ask Orin if I can kiss my wife.
别这样(笑)
Stop it!
你笑起来真好看 索莫斯比夫人
You got a very beautiful smile there,Mrs. Sommersby.
希望能看到更多
Hope to see a whole lot more of it.
好吧 你会看到的
Well,you will.
你在哪儿找到的
Where’d you find that?
嗨 在箱子里
Heh. It was in the trunk.
你还记得吗
You remember?
整件衣服是你在我们结婚的第一个月缝制的
You sewed this the whole first month we were married,didn’t you?
当我试穿的时候 衣服太小了
When I finally tried it on,it was too small.