维维安在家吗
Is Vivien at home?
在 他在哄孩子们入睡
Yes, he’s putting the kids down.
知道吗 巴诺克博士 13年来
You know, in 13 years, Dr. Blalock…
我还不记得您光临过寒舍
I don’t recall you ever stopping by our house.
我不记得被邀请过哦
I don’t recall ever being invited.
教授
Professor.
出事了吗
Did something happen?
我为了争取了每个月25元的加薪
Yes, I obtained a raise for you, $25 extra a month…
你过去这一年的工作也按此补偿
on top of what you’re already making.
300美元 够吗
That’s $300 for the whole year. Will that be sufficient?
岗位等级呢 外科技师 你提升了
-What job classification? -Surgical technician. I got you promoted.
提升到他目前已经在干的岗位
Promoted. To what he already does.
请让让
Excuse me.
你可以付得起房♥租了 精力都可以投入到我们的研究中
You can pay your rent and put all your focus on our research.
维维安 在实验室里 你给狗做了什么
Vivien, back there in the lab with Ponchos, what did you do?
你所建议的 瘘管
What you suggested. A partial fistula.
我把肺叶突出部的主动脉和静脉
I stitched the main arteries and veins together, end-to-end…
尾对尾
and two lobes in the lungs.
接到了一起
and two lobes in the lungs.
我们在那狗身上复♥制♥了 蓝婴 状态
We created a blue baby’s heart in that dog.
是吗
Did we?
我们复♥制♥了疾病状态 我们得 找出解决之道
Now we have our disease model, we can find a cure.
来这里我很高兴
And much as I enjoyed coming here to see you…
如果你要回来可以给我个电♥话♥吗
would you mind terribly if I got you a telephone?
不 不是这样
No, not at all.
谢谢
Thank you.
分流管
A shunt.
博士 你在说什么
I’m sorry, Doctor. What’d you say?
我们可以做个分流管 让更多的 含氧血液流到肺里
We need to create a shunt to get more oxygenated blood to the lungs.
不知道怎么才能办到
Can’t see how to do it.
还记得我们在万德比特时做过的研究吗
Remember back in Vanderbilt when we were doing the research…
给肺部制♥造♥高血压
on how to create high blood pressure in the lungs?
嗯 我把锁骨下的动脉接到了肺动脉上
Yes, I connected the subclavian to the pulmonary artery.
没有造出高血压
We failed to get the higher blood pressure…
但血流增大了
but we did get higher blood flow.
这恰恰是陶西格博士说婴儿们所需要的
Which is exactly what Dr. Taussig said these babies need.
对 我们做个迂回
That’s it. We build a bypass.
找条动脉 改变血的流向
Take an artery and redirect it.
把主血液循环中的动脉导入肺动脉 穿过肺部
-Systemic artery to the pulmonary artery. -Through the lungs.
是个大迂回 但可以解决问题
It’s a long way around, but it gets you there.
如果从右边过来会好一些
If we wait from the right side, we have an advantage there.
但有神经挡住了 如果打结了的话…
But the recurrent nerve is in the way, and if we kink that–
平行的是声带…这是颈动脉
-Vocal cords parallel. -And the carotid’s here.
如果伤了这里就会波及脑部
We may kill the brain if we damage that.
观点不错
Comforting thought.
锁骨动脉
The subclavian….
把它分开
Tie it off.
分开后
After the divide.
从锁骨下切开
Cut it right under the clavicle.
牵引下来
Swing it down.
一条长长 缓缓的弧形血流
Long, slow general arc.
把它牵引4英寸能做到吗
Will it hold if we pull it down four inches?
只要你的手不那么紧张
If your hands don’t get too excited.
谢谢你对我这么有信心
Thank you for the vote of confidence.
前无古人的难度
No one’s ever done anything as hard as this.
改变血流
Changing the course of blood.
但它能把蓝色变成粉色
It’d turn blue into pink.
把死变成生
And death into life.
我不管那么多
I don’t care what the chart says.
这个女婴要活下来
This girl wants to live.
牵引器 不 缝合器
-Retractor. -No, suture.
能不能按我的意思办一次
Can’t we try things my way occasionally?
好吧
All right.
缝合器
Sutures.
介意我给你演示一下吗 博士
Do you mind if I show you something, Doctor?
谢谢
Thank you.
要援手吗
Do you need any help?
不 很好 谢谢
No, that’s fine. Thank you.
我得用”钱包口”式缝合法把它缝合起来
I have to purse-string the anastomosis.
好 全交给你了 博士
Okay, there. He’s all yours, Doctor.
能触到连接处吗
Do you feel the connection?
你肯定是你做的吗 维维安
Are you sure you did this, Vivien?
似乎是上帝的杰作
This is like something the Lord made.
萨克森先生 萨克森太太
Look, Mr. Saxon, Mrs. Saxon…
我承认前景未卜
I acknowledge that these are uncharted waters.
存在风险
There are risks.
但我想我们找到了治疗贵千金心脏的办法
But I think we have found a way to repair your daughter’s heart.
愿闻详情
How?
你驻扎在诺福克军港 萨克森先生
You’re stationed, where, Norfolk, is it, Mr. Saxon?
是的
Yes, sir.
在斯班瑟号♥上当差 想和它一起重返大海
Been working on the Spencer, trying to get her back out to sea.
你是轮机兵 –
You work on the engines, right?
是的
Yes, sir.
我要把通往贵千金心脏的导水管
I’d be changing around some of the piping…
变动一下
Ieading to and from your daughter’s heart.
变动导水管 是的
-Just switching around the pipes? -Yes.
连接肺部和心脏的
Arteries that bring the blood…
动脉运送血液 其原理
to and from the heart to the lungs…
和导水管一样
act just like pipes.
我顺利办到过
I’ve been successful, switching them around.
很容易吗 不太容易
-It’s that easy? -No, it’s not that easy.
没有什么手术那么容易
No surgery is…
而这个尤其复杂
and this operation has special complications.
但我想值得一试
But I still think it’s worth doing.
我们迟点给您答复 博士
We’re going to talk about this, Doctor.
好的
Good idea.
对于一个婴儿来说要难得多
It’s going to be a lot harder with a baby.
我们要中止她一个肺的功能
We’re going to have to collapse one of her lungs.
她已经青紫色了
She’s already so cyanotic.
她缺氧
She’s not getting enough oxygen…
我们却不得不让她一个肺叶停止
and we’re going to have to take away half of her lung function.
新的夹子做好了吗
You made those new clamps yet?
正在做
I’m working on it.
如果用那些夹子夹碎了她内脏怎么办
What if I shred her insides with those clamps?
可能失败的方面太多了
So many ways to fail.
每秒钟都是折磨
Every second counts.
一分钟也很漫长
A single minute is too long.
一分钟一分钟的废血流向脑部
A single minute of poor blood flow to the brain…
一秒一秒地滴血
a single second of open bleeding….
你是说我应该让医生
Are you saying I shouldn’t allow this doctor…
主刀这种上帝也说不清的手术来救我孩子
to perform a miracle to save my baby?
我们不能企盼神迹
We don’t get to demand miracles.
亲爱的 上帝有他的计划
Honey, God has his plans.
也许我们只能接受
Maybe we just have to accept it.
当我怀上 艾琳时是多么高兴啊
But I was so happy when I was pregnant with Eileen.
才生为人母不久
You know, I haven’t had enough time.
为何上帝不让我先经历这些呢
Why can’t God let me get to know her first?
我的意思不是说要违逆上帝
I mean, I don’t want to go against him.
但为什么他的计划不能是
But why can’t His plan be…
让这个医生救活她
to let this doctor save her life?
巴诺克教授
Prof. Blalock.
萨克森夫人告诉我你要给她孩子动手术
Mrs. Saxon told me you plan to operate on her baby.
你见过这孩子吗 医生 我每天都给她检查
-Have you seen this child, Doctor? -I check on her every day.
从未在实验成功过你就要进行手术
And you’re still going to proceed? Have you had any success in the lab?
是的 半月前 在狗身上实验成功了
Absolutely. I successfully performed a shunt on a dog just two weeks ago.
不敢想象
I can’t imagine
你要靠狗实验来进行手术
you’re going to proceed based on the laboratory success on a dog.
你救活过几个人
How many people have you saved?
你意思是你要做个是个实验
So what you’re saying is you’re performing an experiment…
而不是手术
not an operation?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!