我不知道
l don’t know.
是老鼠咬的吧
Mice?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 重头来一次 热情点
All right girls. Let’s take it from the top. And put a little heat under it.
贝英史托
Bienstock!
什么事 阿苏
Yes Sue?
我不是说过不准团员喝酒吗
l thought l made it clear that l don’t want any drinking in this outfit.
这是谁的
All right girls. Who does this belong to?
快点承认
Come on now. Speak up.
-甜甜 我警告过你…-求求你 贝英史托先生
-Sugar l warned you… -Please Mr Bienstock.
我受够了 在堪萨斯 你把酒装在洗发精瓶子里
I’ve had it. ln Kansas you smuggled liquor in a shampoo bottle.
之前你又把酒藏在四弦琴里…
Before that you had a pint in your ukelele…
能把酒瓶还我吗
Mr Bienstock could l have my flask?
没问题 你去打包 车一进站 就…
Sure. Pack your things. At the next station…
你的酒瓶
Your flask?
没错 我带了点波本酒 不小心掉了
Yes. Just a little bourbon. Must have slipped through.
拿来
Give me that.
你们不是念过音乐学院吗
Didn’t you girls say you went to a conservatory?
-是呀 念了一整年 -你不是说三年
-Oh yes. For a whole year. -l thought you said three years.
我们因为行为良好 提早毕业
We got time off for good behaviour.
有两件事我绝不容忍♥
There are two things l will not put up
一是酒 二是男人
with during working hours: liquor and men.
-男人 -不用担心男人的事
-Men? -Don’t worry about that.
我们死也不愿意跟男人在一起
We wouldn’t be caught dead with men.
男人粗鲁野蛮 又爱上下其手
Rough hairy beasts with eight hands.
他们看到女人 就只有一个目的
And they all just want one thing from a girl.
小姐 你太过份了
l beg your pardon miss.
各位 重头再来一次
All right girls. From the top again.
-荷丝婷 晚安 -晚安 黛芬妮
-Hortense dear good night. -Good night Daphne.
茉德 一夜好梦
Maude sweet dreams.
-晚安 黛芬妮 -晚安 葛萝莉亚
-Good night Daphne. -Good night Gloria.
朵瑞丝 好好睡
Dolores you sleep tight you hear?
-晚安 艾蜜莉 -明天见
-Nighty-night Emily. -Toodle-oo.
她那德性真辣
How about that “toodle-oo”.
别乱了方寸 别忘了你是个女的
Steady boy. Just keep tellin’ yourself you’re a girl.
-我是个女的 -你是个女的
-I’m a girl. -You’re a girl.
我是个女的…
I’m a girl. I’m a girl.
我是个…
I’m a…
妈呀 又是两个辣妹
Get a load of that rhyzhm section.
我是个女的
I’m a girl.
我是个女的…
I’m a girl. I’m a girl.
我是个女的
I’m a girl.
晚安 甜甜
Good night Sugar.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night honey.
她叫我”亲爱的”
Honey? Hey she called me “honey”.
亲爱的
Ooh honey.
-你干嘛 -我要让大蜜蜂留在蜂窝里
-What are you doin’? -Just makin’ sure honey stays in her hive.
今晚不准出去拈花惹草
There’ll be no buzzin’ around tonight.
万一我想喝水怎么办
Supposin’ l gotta go… like for a drink of water or something.
-那就忍♥着 -万一忍♥不住呢
-Fight it. -Well suppose l lose.
-万一有紧急事件怎么办 -那就拉紧急刹车
-Suppose it’s an emergency. -Pull the emergency brake.
贝英史托 你不觉得 那两个新来的有点怪怪的
Hey Bienstock. You know there’s something funny about those new girls.
-怪怪的 怎么说 -说不上来 就是怪怪的
-Funny? ln what way? -l don’t know but l can feel it right here.
胃溃疡就像是 体内的防盗警铃一样
Having an ulcer is like having a burglar alarm go off inside you.
你好好调养胃溃疡 那两个交给我吧
You watch your ulcers I’ll watch those two.
各位熄灯上♥床♥了 晚安
OK everybody go to bed. Good night girls.
-晚安 黛芬妮 -晚安 约瑟芬
-Good night Daphne. -Good night Josephine.
我是个女的…
I’m a girl. I’m a girl.
真是生不如死
l wish l were dead.
我是个女的…
I’m a girl… I’m a girl… I’m a girl…
黛芬妮
Daphne.
甜甜
Sugar.
谢谢你救我一命 你真够意思
l wanted to thank you for covering up for me. You’re a real pal.
小事一件
It’s nothing.
好姐妹本来就该互相帮助
l just thought that us girls should stick together.
要不是有你 我早就被赶下车了
lf it wasn’t for you they’d have kicked me off the train.
带着我的四弦琴 流落荒山野岭
I’d be out in the middle of nowhere sitting on my ukulele.
外面好冷
It’s freezing outside.
你和四弦琴就太可怜了…
l mean when l think about you and your poor ukulele…
如果有任何我能够帮忙的…
lf there’s ever anyzhing l can do for you…
你能帮我的事多着呢
l can think of a million things.
这就是其中之一
That’s one of ’em.
是甜蜜阿苏
It’s Sweet Sue.
我不想让她知道我们是一伙的
l don’t want her to know we’re in cahoots.
那就不要告诉别人 连约瑟芬都不能说
Oh well we won’t tell anybody. Not even Josephine.
我在这里等她睡着再走
Maybe I’d better stay here till she goes back to sleep.
你爱待多久就待多久
You stay here as long as you like.
不会太挤吧
I’m not crowding you am l?
不会 这样很舒服
No. It’s nice and cosy.
我小时候常常在冬天
When l was a little girl on cold nights like
跟姐姐挤同一张床
this I’d crawl into bed with my sister.
我们躲在床单下 假装迷失在山洞里
We’d cuddle up under the covers and pretend we were lost in a dark cave
努力寻找一条出路
and were trying to find our way out.
好有趣
Very interesting.
-怎么了 -没事
-Anyzhing wrong? -No no. Not a thing.
你全身颤抖
You poor thing. You’re trembling all over.
这太荒谬了
That’s ridiculous.
-你的头好烫 -太荒谬了
-Your head’s hot. -That’s ridiculous.
-你脚好冰 -很荒谬吧
-You’ve got cold feet. -Isn’t that ridiculous?
我帮你暖暖脚
Here let me warm them up a little.
-好点了吧 -好点了 我是个女人…
-There. Isn’t that better? -Yes. I’m a girl… I’m a girl…
-什么 -我是个重病的女孩
-What? -I’m a very sick girl.
-我最好快走 免得被传染 -不是那种病啦
-I’d better go before l catch something. -Not that sick.
我的抵抗力很弱
I’ve got very low resistance.
甜甜 要是觉得自己快生病了
Sugar if you feel you’re coming down with something my dear,
一杯黄汤下肚就能百病全消
the best thing in the world is a shot of whiskey.
-你有威士忌 -我知道哪儿有
-You’ve got some? -l know where to get it.
不要动
Don’t move.
-等一会儿 -好
-Hold on. -OK.
拉我上去…
Up. Up.
-你还好吧 -我没事
-Are you all right? -I’m fine.
-酒瓶怎样 -还是半满
-How’s the bottle? -Half-full.
-你去拿杯子 -杯子
-You’d better get some cups. -Cups?
亲爱的 这样旅行才好玩嘛
Oh l tell you my dear this is the only way to travel.
快开灯 我什么都看不到
Put on the lights. l can’t see what I’m doing.
不能开灯 会被别人知道
No lights. We don’t want them to know.
-我会弄洒的 -那就弄洒吧
-But l might spill some. -So spill it.
越洒越开心
Spills thrills laughs and games.
说不定可以搞一场惊喜派对
This may even turn out to be a surprise party.
-什么惊喜 -还不能告诉你
-What’s the surprise? -Not yet.
-什么时候才能说 -先喝酒吧
-When? -Better have a drink first.
喝这种酒会长胸毛
That’ll put hair on your chest.
你是乱猜的吧
No fair guessing.
这是私人派对吗
Is this a private clambake?
没错 快走开
It’s private. Please go away.
朵瑞丝 你还有苦艾酒吗
Dolores do you still have that vermouth?
-当然 -谁要苦艾酒
-Sure. -Who needs vermouth?
我们有波本酒可以调曼哈顿
We’ve got bourbon. We can make Manhattans.
曼哈顿 现在调
Manhattans? At this time of night?
-把调酒器拿来 -甜甜
-Bring the cocktail shaker. -Oh Sugar.
这样我就没法让你惊喜
You’re gonna spoil my surprise.
-什么事 -7号♥上铺有派对
-Hey honey what’s up? -Party in upper 7.
-我去拿起司和饼干 -我拿调酒器 你拿开酒器
-I’ll get cheese and crackers. -I’ll get a shaker you get a corkscrew.
萝瑟拉 7号♥上铺有派对
Hey Rosella there’s a party in upper 7.
-有开酒器吗 -史黛拉有
-You got a corkscrew? -Stella has.
拿些纸杯来
Go get some paper cups.
7号♥上铺有派对
Hey there’s a party in upper 7.
-苦艾酒来了 -这是私人派对 请回吧
-Here’s the vermouth. -This is a private party. Please go away.
我带了起司和饼干
l brought some cheese and crackers.
-十个杯子够吗 -这是两人派对 十个杯子
-Will ten cups be enough? -This is a party for two. Ten cups?
-姐♥妹♥们♥ 别闹了 -要不要喝南方安逸
-Please girls. Will you stop this? -Could you use some Southern Comfort?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!